Page 319 of 436 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 6532

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Man, those New 52 costumes were the pits.
    I miss the old costumes, especially the original Red Robin suit. I really want it back.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Cass hugging Tim was great but... Think he would be more mad over the Spoiler thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Cass hugging Tim was great but... Think he would be more mad over the Spoiler thing.
    I'm sure we'll see his full reaction at some point, in regards to Steph

…when she comes to the rescue. What, you thought she'd just sit around doing nothing when a stranger shows up out of nowhere, apologizes to her, and disappears again? Tim of the Future goofed up there.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

smugness overload...

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    …when she comes to the rescue. What, you thought she'd just sit around doing nothing when a stranger shows up out of nowhere, apologizes to her, and disappears again? Tim of the Future goofed up there.
    He certainly did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    He certainly did.
    Yeah, I expect Steph, maybe bringing along the rest of the team, getting a Big Damn Heroes moment here.

Of course, the day will most likely be saved by Steph and/or Tim hacking someone's systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Yeah, I expect Steph, maybe bringing along the rest of the team, getting a Big Damn Heroes moment here.

Of course, the day will most likely be saved by Steph and/or Tim hacking someone's systems.
    A sad truth, lol. I hope that doesn't turn out to be the case.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post

Honestly, since Brother Eye is Tomorrow Tim's main tool, I think Red Robin Tim or Steph or both hacking it would not be a bad plot at all. I also really don't think that the hacking has been overused at all in this arc. But that's me. I'm inclined to be positive towards Tec and Tynion in general (even if that Batman Zero Year issue just posted does have serious smugness overload problems).
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    smugness overload...

...I hope Rebirth fixes the Robin ages at some point.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    smugness overload...

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Honestly, since Brother Eye is Tomorrow Tim's main tool, I think Red Robin Tim or Steph or both hacking it would not be a bad plot at all. I also really don't think that the hacking has been overused at all in this arc. But that's me. I'm inclined to be positive towards Tec and Tynion in general (even if that Batman Zero Year issue just posted does have serious smugness overload problems).
    Maybe Bruce could get in on the hacking as well. Of everyone on the team no one would understand Brother Eye better than him.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I agree. Tim or Steph hacking Future Tim's Brother Eye program wouldn't be a bad plot at all. And Tim's ability to "hack" things hasn't been as prevalent since Rebirth. Tynion has done a good job of getting away from that. I just like what he's done with this book so much.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I agree. Tim or Steph hacking Future Tim's Brother Eye program wouldn't be a bad plot at all. And Tim's ability to "hack" things hasn't been as prevalent since Rebirth. Tynion has done a good job of getting away from that. I just like what he's done with this book so much.
    Agreed. I think he's used the hacking fairly judiciously, and toned the smugness way down, though Tim still gets cocky when he does something cool.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Honestly, a thing that i want back the most, are Tim's inner monologues, those were usually pretty damm fun and is shame that we barely see then since the reboot (granted he has been mostly in team book, when before he has a solo, b7t still), i just find then essentiall.