Page 320 of 436 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 6532
    BANNED

Future Tim has been hacking things since he popped up..

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Honestly, a thing that i want back the most, are Tim's inner monologues, those were usually pretty damm fun and is shame that we barely see then since the reboot (granted he has been mostly in team book, when before he has a solo, b7t still), i just find then essentiall.
    This. Real Tim was never super cocky, he was confident, but at the same time a bit unsure internally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Future Tim has been hacking things since he popped up..
    My man gonna hack up the multiverse to bring the YJ gen Back.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    My man gonna hack up the multiverse to bring the YJ gen Back.
    While he's at it, he can hack up Walter West, Impulse, Max Mercury, Earth 2 Superman, the JSA and the Legion too.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post

Never seen this before but I don't see how Tim is so bad at tennis. I know the skills may not correlate perfectly but I doubt he would completely miss and trip over, his hand eye coordination and agility should be on point surely? I know it is played up for comedic effect but this.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Never seen this before but I don't see how Tim is so bad at tennis. I know the skills may not correlate perfectly but I doubt he would completely miss and trip over, his hand eye coordination and agility should be on point surely? I know it is played up for comedic effect but this.
    Yeah, I played on my high school's tennis team and if someone in my shape can be half-way decent, there's no reason Tim shouldn't be great.

I recently re-read Teen Titans tie in for "Death In Family" and after seen it some of the comments that the Joker makes about Tim and how people refers to him in this board sometimes, i wonder of that issue wasn't trying to meta in some level.

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    He is just acting like a drama queen here. He is not that bad actually, just Greg is really good. Greg was the one who invited him on the team, so Tim is a rookie compared to him. Tim played tennis before in their backyard, but he never played in professional level. That's why he is upset. He wants to be really good at everything, and he can't stand when someone defeats him. He just needs some practice and Greg will be in serious trouble.

He played for fun at home:

Last edited by shadowsgirl; 10-31-2017 at 10:01 AM.

BANNED

Oh, Ok, yeah, it looked like it from the art, but that scene coming from post-OYL explains why I didn't recognize it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I recently re-read Teen Titans tie in for "Death In Family" and after seen it some of the comments that the Joker makes about Tim and how people refers to him in this board sometimes, i wonder of that issue wasn't trying to meta in some level.
    The TT issues of the crossover were given dialogue by Fabian Niceza, who had no problem doing some meta-commentary in earlier dialogues issues, so...
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP