Page 336 of 436 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 6532
    Extraordinary Member

*sigh* yeah...

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    And now he's writing Alt-Hero...
    Oh, how the mighty fall

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So partially because of curiosity and partially because i think that we need some possitivity, i wanted to ask, what was your first Tim Drake story and why do you like him?
    I actually got to know him thanks to Teen Titans v3, since it was the first comic I bought, but I was reading everything without order. So I was reading also Damian's tenure as Robin and I preferred Damian for a long shot, but I thought Tim was okay, I checked Young Justice and I realized I actually liked Tim a lot because he was the straight man with tendencies to do weird things (Mr. Sarcastic) and I thought his team-up with Cass was very sweet. I still haven't read his solo, but then again...I'm reading many things .

btw TheCape, which part of Venezuela are you from?

btw TheCape, which part of Venezuela are you from?
    I'm from Caracas.

And now he's writing Alt-Hero...
    What is that?.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

What is that?.
    An alt-right comic book.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

I'm from Caracas.
    Oh neat. That's where some of my grandma's cousins fled to during the Holocaust.

What is that?.
    https://freestartr.com/project/althero/

A comic made by nazis FOR nazis, about nazi and confederate supporting "superheroes"

So partially because of curiosity and partially because i think that we need some possitivity, i wanted to ask, what was your first Tim Drake story and why do you like him?
    I have no real idea. For me, Tim was always Robin - the first comic I remember picking up is from No Man's Land (the one where Superman visits), and the second is from Bruce Wayne, Murderer? - both smack in the middle of Tim's run. So he was just always there. And I know it's kinda controversial, but to me, Tynion is bringing that back - with the costume, but also with the importance Tim has to Bruce and the Batfamily.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Oh neat. That's where some of my grandma's cousins fled to during the Holocaust.

https://freestartr.com/project/althero/

A comic made by nazis FOR nazis, about nazi and confederate supporting "superheroes"
    How these weirdos managed a pro to write for them is beyond me...

I'm from Caracas.
    Awesome, I'm from there as well. I lived my whole life there before I moved...two years ago.

Anyways, I think I know now where Tim's look on Arkham Knight comes from

fbvDH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post

fbvDH.jpg
    Oh no! That's hilarious.

Oh neat. That's where some of my grandma's cousins fled to during the Holocaust.*
    Cool, i remenber hearing something about many refugees coming to our country in war times during story class. I hope that they aren't here anymore, rigth now is kind of well...... you probably know already
    Oh... well, is a good thing that i can separate the product from thebwritter.

Awesome, I'm from there as well. I lived my whole life there before I moved...two years ago.
    Kuudos i'm thinking about soing the same next year.

Well Rocsteady at least did their homewlrk

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Oh no! That's hilarious.
    Had you guys not seen the MAGIC that is Mister Sarcastic before? It's perfect in every way.

Cool, i remenber hearing something about many refugees coming to our country in war times during story class. I hope that they aren't here anymore, rigth now is kind of well...... you probably know already
    I mean...they're dead now so, yeah, not exactly still there.

But yeah, I've heard.

Had you guys not seen the MAGIC that is Mister Sarcastic before? It's perfect in every way.
    It looks familiar, somehow. But I can't really place it. I'm guessing it's something to do with YJ or TT, though.

I think that is just appropiate that i give my own view. I started reading comics 5/6 years ago, Blackest Knigth was my first comic and the incredible size of the DC universe make mw curious to look for more, i'm not sure when i saw Tim for the first time in comic book format (previous to thst, i was aware of Tim Drake Robin thanks to the "Return of the Joker movie, poor TDOIN), it probably was his origin thougth (i was more into NTT than Batman for a while) neither let me much of an impression frankly, i found about Bruce's death and decided to give it a try to the post-Rip Batman universe, wich of course led me to Red Robin, Yost run win me over and make me a fan of the characther, Tim's journey from his biggest low until his recovery was pretty compelling, Nicieza's run was a weird but interesting change of pace but it was kind of weird too, althougth most of his elements were set up by Yost when you look back. After that i start to dig in his story and i found his "Spider-Man meets Batman" elements that draw me to the characther more, the fact that Spider-Man is my favorite certanly helped to make a bigger fan too.

t looks familiar, somehow. But I can't really place it. I'm guessing it's something to do with YJ or TT, though.
    YJ, is pure PAD magic