Page 370 of 436 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 6532

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He's more closer to Raiden anyway.
    MGS2 Raiden for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Despite how DC may act and how it may seem on this forum, there are far more of us than you'd think.
    There are dozens of us! Dozens!

And this just comes down to where we each see things from. Tim's your fave, Cass is mine. I've brought this up before but after everything that happened between 2006 and 2015 (and to a lesser extent continues to today) even if I may enjoy certain appearances, I really can't care about what's done with any of the 'Privileged' BatFam members, even the ones I like (Tim and Jason, with Babs being a weird spot because of how that was handled). It's why I ended up losing interest in RHatO and why I felt nothing when we briefly thought Tim was really dead.
    This is fair. Tim's had a rough go of it but at least he's always been around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    There are dozens of us! Dozens!
    See I know you're joking, but I could imagine some of the haters here actually believing this.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Despite how DC may act and how it may seem on this forum, there are far more of us than you'd think.
    I'm glad to know it

And this just comes down to where we each see things from. Tim's your fave, Cass is mine. I've brought this up before but after everything that happened between 2006 and 2015 (and to a lesser extent continues to today) even if I may enjoy certain appearances, I really can't care about what's done with any of the 'Privileged' BatFam members, even the ones I like (Tim and Jason, with Babs being a weird spot because of how that was handled). It's why I ended up losing interest in RHatO and why I felt nothing when we briefly thought Tim was really dead.
    I understand how you feel, believe me. We're in this together.

I'm a fairly harsh critic of Tynion's writing and I'd still say he's better than Seeley.
    I've never appreciated anything written by Tynion, instead of Seeley I really liked Grayson, best book of N52 (probably thanks to King), and I found his run in Nightwing Rebirth mediocre but not awful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post

I've never appreciated anything written by Tynion, instead of Seeley I really liked Grayson, best book of N52 (probably thanks to King), and I found his run in Nightwing Rebirth mediocre but not awful.
    I didn't care for what I read of Grayson (the highlight of the Nu52 for me was definitely Aquaman) and I agree that his Nightwing was really mediocre. His Green Lanterns book got to a point where I dropped it, despite my love for the characters. The only things I've really liked from Seeley were the initial Raptor arcs and Shawn as a character. I've still read far more bad than good from Tynion, but I've still seen more good from him than Seeley and that stuff that works in his books really works.

Apparently I'm the only one here who's played Metal Gear. Weird.

Also, no sign of Tim in the June solicits.
    I did it to, hmmm, how many nanomachines would Tim use

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Problem is that we are some of the fews who consider Cass and Steph at the same level of other robins and Babs, so i'm used not having them there.
    Instead Tim was used to be there and now he isn't anymore.

I have more confidence in Seeley than in Tynion
    I don't think it should come as any surprise, at least I wasn't surprised. After all Tim is a D tier character now, since the start of Rebirth. It started with the new 52 which dropped him to C-tier. Can't complain though, at least he's not in limbo. Still waiting for Shazam to make a return at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I did it to, hmmm, how many nanomachines would Tim use
    I'm a big fan of the MGS series as well

That face grab though, lol

tumblr_p4cz2hWWdu1u3xbigo1_1280.jpg

Batman and the Robins,

tumblr_oymu6gDM9O1tih789o1_1280.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Nice!!

10 char
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The #979 cover with Brad Anderson's colors:

IMG_20180323_121039.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    The #979 cover with Brad Anderson's colors:

IMG_20180323_121039.jpg
    Whats happening to him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Whats happening to him?
    Being turned into an OMAC.

Whats happening to him?
    He's getting OMAC'd.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Whats happening to him?
    He's turning into a Super Robin Blue