Page 413 of 436 FirstFirst ... 313363403409410411412413414415416417423 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 6532
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Prime Archivist View Post
    Earth Prime still exists. It's the one Earth the others in the multiverse came from.
    I guess if anyone could answer it, thatd be you.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Hmmm... So, what this Earth?

The old Earth that was pre52 exists still based off Dectective comics during the Brother TimEye arc.

Which means all that pre 52 history isn't associate with any of the 52 characters?

BANNED

This is Prime Earth, its basically New Earth (pre flashpoint continuity) with a some differences plus all the temporal shenanigans flashpoint provoked. Tho im still not clear on what happened with New Earth.

Most of the pre 52 history still happened in Prime earth, but it was erased by flashpoint/manhattan.

There’s a reason I refer to it as Primary Earth; less confusion that way. According to Multiversity, Earth Prime is Earth-33; and it definitely still exists, since it’s the Earth where we’re located.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

And this is why I hate the multiverse.

BANNED

Thats actually pretty great. i love that costume.

Incredible Member

Since I am slowly finishing up the Robin trades available on Comixology (which goes to issue 22) I decided to take advantage of the big DC sale they had just days ago and thought I would get all the rest of the run in single issues. Even with the sale though the price was way more than I was ready for at the moment lol. It ended up with me getting 30 or so issues instead.
    Really liking this run so far, though I feel like I should be reading the Knightfall story together with some of this.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Since I am slowly finishing up the Robin trades available on Comixology (which goes to issue 22) I decided to take advantage of the big DC sale they had just days ago and thought I would get all the rest of the run in single issues. Even with the sale though the price was way more than I was ready for at the moment lol. It ended up with me getting 30 or so issues instead.
    Really liking this run so far, though I feel like I should be reading the Knightfall story together with some of this.
    Nice! I'm still debating about trying to get a lot of the uncollected single issues of various series myself.

I'd wait on the Knightfall stuff until the new collections are published later this year.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Nice! I'm still debating about trying to get a lot of the uncollected single issues of various series myself.

I'd wait on the Knightfall stuff until the new collections are published later this year.
    Yeah I did some digging and there seems to be a lot of issues and titles around the Knightfall story. Not sure I wanna go down that rabbit hole

Yeah I did some digging and there seems to be a lot of issues and titles around the Knightfall story. Not sure I wanna go down that rabbit hole
    It's a pretty good story. But a lot of the issues are left out of the older collections, and the new collections that are coming will be the most complete ones that I'm aware of.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

You have to It's a great story, don't miss it!
    I'm happy that there still are people who want to read Tim solo run, it's my favorite (at least since Dixon was on it). Enjoy it!

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Hmmm... So, what this Earth?

The old Earth that was pre52 exists still based off Dectective comics during the Brother TimEye arc.

Which means all that pre 52 history isn't associate with any of the 52 characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    This is Prime Earth, its basically New Earth (pre flashpoint continuity) with a some differences plus all the temporal shenanigans flashpoint provoked. Tho im still not clear on what happened with New Earth.

Most of the pre 52 history still happened in Prime earth, but it was erased by flashpoint/manhattan.
    The main earth's official name is Earth-0. It's the New 52 main earth, the Rebirth main Earth, and as of Rebirth, all the history that came before it including Post Crisis and Pre Crisis, after the timeline has been altered by Dr. Manhattan. So all the reboots that ever happened did happen. They all part of one timeline now.

https://www.dccomics.com/characters/earth-0

Earth-33 is Earth Prime, where Ultra Comics from Multiversity originate.

There were three version of Multiverse. The first one was from before Crisis of Infinite Earths, and they consist of... well, infinite Earths. The second one is in Post Crisis, where there's only one Earth. The third one is defined in Multiversity consist of 52 Earths.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 07-19-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Tim and "The Hole"

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    You have to It's a great story, don't miss it!
    I'm happy that there still are people who want to read Tim solo run, it's my favorite (at least since Dixon was on it). Enjoy it!
    It's always fun to know that the stuff we loved find new people to love it! And Tim's solo is definitely worth loving!