Page 421 of 436 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6532

BANNED

Calling it now, they brainwashed Tim at sanctuary. He went too far, this was teased at the end of Red Robin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Calling it now, they brainwashed Tim at sanctuary. He went too far, this was teased at the end of Red Robin.
    Why would Tim be at the Sanctuary?

He was last seen driving away with Stephanie to college.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tim was on the hit list, but story-wise he's no reason to be in Sanctuary. So the list doesn't necessarily portray who are being treated at Sanctuary but who are going to be involved in the story in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tim was on the hit list, but story-wise he's no reason to be in Sanctuary. So the list doesn't necessarily portray who are being treated at Sanctuary but who are going to be involved in the story in any way.
    Didn't he have to fight an evil version of himself from the future... and then get taken over by an OMAC and turn on his allies in the present?

I could picture him needing a sanctuary tune up without bending believability too much....

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Yeah, I just don't like if they're sent off to find themselves on their own but then suddenly appear here with no build up.

If Tim comes back, I'm not going to be there. I've been here before, from 2003's Graduation Day until Flashpoint and the New 52 (though I'll admit I dropped out then due to financial circumstances; N52 just served as a convenient stopping point for me); I'm not interested in going through that again, so I'm stepping out now.

My one regret is Tim; he was my favorite DC character, and I'll miss him. But the way things are going at DC ever since Metal began, I don't think I'd like what he'll be like when next he appears. At this point, I'm down to one DC title, Doomsday Clock; and unless it pulls out a miracle, when that ends I'll be done with DC entirely.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Why would Tim be at the Sanctuary?

He was last seen driving away with Stephanie to college.
    If you read it carefully, they were not heading in the direction of college. My assumption was they were leading into Young Justice with this. He be going off to find Conner.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

No, i mean he got a Identity Crisis Dr. Light treatment. Back then, he was one of the people "healed" at the sanctuary. Thats what im thinking happened.

The trauma was everything that happened to him since identity crisis.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    But the Red Robin events never happened and all his post identity crisis trauma never happened. Not to current Tim. I think it turn up at Sanctuary investigating or something along those lines.

Did anyone see the Doomsday #9 cover with Tim's outfit on the cover? Looks like he might show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I think it turn up at Sanctuary investigating or something along those lines.
    Wait, so was Tim actually in issue #1 of HIC?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    No unless he was a corpse wearing the robe and mask.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

No he wasn't but he was teased prior along with other candidates for the chopping block so the theory is that he'll likely be part of the story at some point.

Ah I see, well hopefully he IS just an investigator within the story and not another eventual death, I don't think I want to see any more bloodshed unless the story actually uses Booster to reverse everything by the end.

Ah I see, well hopefully he IS just an investigator within the story and not another eventual death, I don't think I want to see any more bloodshed unless the story actually uses Booster to reverse everything by the end.
    Has Tim had any real contact with any of the victims before? Wally and Roy were Dick's teammates... Even if they had gone with Starfire or Cyborg there could be some Titan crossover... but Roy and Wally... It would be really weird to have Tim be in this story at all.

As for Booster?? Hasn't like EVERY appearance he been in since infinite Crisis been completely about how he CAN'T go back in time and save lives?? The eternal Time Traveler dilemma?? I'm not sure what will annoy me more. Breaking Boosters concept more... or leaving them all dead.... This is just a lose/lose here.