Page 6 of 436 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
    Cute Tim Drake fan art.

By the-pumpkin-flower
    Too cute, its based on the Young justice animated show versions of the characters, aint it.

Teen titans

Some more Red Robin

Quote Originally Posted by nepenthes View Post

His little computer thing.....something like this should normally be an annoying gimmick but I thought it was used pretty reasonably in this issue. And it's obviously in his DNA anyway.

Tim is fu***n back, folks.
    Damn I should be reading this.

Incredible Member

You know they are going to reset that story line and/or say it don't count because he was under mind control!!!

http://gwhh.deviantart.com/art/Robin...ie12-413777024

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Call Rose Wilson a floozy, and she'll gut you like fish. Speaking of which, if I were in Tim's position, I'd have totally taken her up on that offer. Oh and Ra's, what is with the female members of your family all having the urge to rape members of the Bat-family? It's just not cool man. Thanks to Lobdell, Cassie finally got to claim the "unclaimable," so I guess she wins.
    Last edited by gwhh; 05-17-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Call Rose Wilson a floozy, and she'll gut you like fish. Speaking of which, if I were in Tim's position, I'd have totally taken her up on that offer. Oh and Ra's, what is with the female members of your family all having the urge to rape members of the Bat-family? It's just not cool man. Thanks to Lobdell, Cassie finally got to claim the "unclaimable," so I guess she wins.
    Yeah. I think that's one of the things I hated -most- about Lobdell's run. Didn't Dick lose his virginity to rape as well? Cannot remember. Seems kinda sick tradition to me.

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    Yeah. I think that's one of the things I hated -most- about Lobdell's run. Didn't Dick lose his virginity to rape as well? Cannot remember. Seems kinda sick tradition to me.

Dick technically has gotten raped by two women in the Pre-Flashpoint continuity: Mirage and Tarantula.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

BANNED

Rape really has no place in a comic book read by a lot of young kids.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Rape really has no place in a comic book read by a lot of young kids.
    I agree. There are comic books where it is appropriate if handled properly and makes sense within the contains of the plot, but Teen Titans or Nightwing are not comics that should be handling such delicate matters. So few of parents actually take time to read through the comics themselves because "Hey! It's cartoons. Surely the material is age appropriate."

Is there a rating system in place for comic books? Like the ESRB or MPAA?

BANNED

I agree. There are comic books where it is appropriate if handled properly and makes sense within the contains of the plot, but Teen Titans or Nightwing are not comics that should be handling such delicate matters. So few of parents actually take time to read through the comics themselves because "Hey! It's cartoons. Surely the material is age appropriate."

They used to have the Comics Code Authority, but the "direct sales market" allowed them to move away from that, and now I think the more adult stuff is on the "Hey Kids ! Comics!" racks. But raping people (especially KIDS) in comic books tells me that creative personnel are out of ideas and can't think of anything else. Plus it's creepy. I don't want to see stories like that, and I don't buy them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post

Teen titans

I love this guy's artwork.

BANNED

On the cover of every comic DC & Marvel make is a rating.

Incredible Member

We talked about this in the last tim drake thread. Which, I cant remember, who and when this happen with him. So lets start again with this story line.

As a constant theme of the Tim Drake lifestyle:

Tim complain that all the women in life are as dangerous as they come and they what to seduce him.

He also seems to have a habit of walking in on dangerous women in various stages of undress.

I cant remember all the examples of this in the comics. I think its a funny story line and wanted to make a list of them and what issues they are in.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

He has walked in on a lot of women and has even had naked women ambush him such as Rose Wilson.

When he walked in on that one Russian lady he named a few women and I wonder... When did he walk in on Cassandra Cain? I don't even think she would care considering she's been known to walk around naked at night to go grab a snack as seen in Outsiders pre-reboot.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 05-21-2014 at 09:44 PM.

BANNED

Maybe it's no accident that Tim keeps "walking into" women.