BANNED

Default Hercules (Disneys Hercules) vs The Titans (God of War)

Would this Disney version of Hercules be able to fight the Titans from God of War?.

They are on a rampage to get to Mount Olympus.

There is a good chance Hercules could space toss them.
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

BANNED

The Titans in Hercules were basically just as powerful. Herc was absurdly powerful, too.

Pretty sure he'd have a much easier time handling them than Kratos did.

everyone forgets that Kratos was not really that powerful or tough, he died multiple times! It's just that gods (mostly Athena) kept bringing him back to life, helping him, and even handing him god-killing weapons and powers that he later turned against them. One plot device after another for him.

If he hadn't basically been handed his victories over and over, Kratos would not have even survived the first game. Actually, he *didn't* survive, he gets brought back to life for the first time during that game.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

since this includes the animated series, herc wins this. during the show, he holds up the sky for a extended period of time.

Fantastic Member

At the end of the movie Hercules ascended to Godhood and presumably gained a bunch of powers. However, I don't recall Herc using any of them so I won't factor them in. Maybe he could be granted some lighting. In any case, Herc has little to no funky protections or speed. So Hades takes him pretty easy. If we count Atlas among people Kratos fought as well he's another who Herc losses to. I think he could take most everyone else unless I'm forgetting some of the GOW Gods funky abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless_Legend View Post
    The Titans in Hercules were basically just as powerful. Herc was absurdly powerful, too.

Pretty sure he'd have a much easier time handling them than Kratos did.

everyone forgets that Kratos was not really that powerful or tough, he died multiple times! It's just that gods (mostly Athena) kept bringing him back to life, helping him, and even handing him god-killing weapons and powers that he later turned against them. One plot device after another for him.

If he hadn't basically been handed his victories over and over, Kratos would not have even survived the first game. Actually, he *didn't* survive, he gets brought back to life for the first time during that game.
    Yep. Kratos literally had to be dug out of the Underworld by Zeus himself in GOW1, In the ending to GOW1, Athena saved his life after suicide attempt. in GOW2, He dies, and Gaea saves him. And at end of GOW3, he supposedly dies for good. (As the one after that was a prequel to GOW1.)

Anyway.

Herc, before his godhood space tossed his titans into outer space, He could easily do it again here.

I'm preeeeeeeetty sure Hercules held the weight of the world, too, the way Atlas, is portrayed as doing.