Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    My mind was blown when Alan's drug pushing, crutch wearing friend (I forget her name) said she is Heist's ex wife. Man... does Vaughan tie everything up or what?
    He really does, which is why I never even thought of jumping ship when there was a bit of a lull in the storyline. The writing is exquisite.

My mind was blown when Alana's drug pushing, crutch wearing friend (I forget her name) said she is Heist's ex wife. Man... does Vaughan tie everything up or what?
    We've known she was Heist's ex since she was introduced. That connection is what got Alana hired onto the circuit.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    We've known she was Heist's ex since she was introduced. That connection is what got Alana hired onto the circuit.
    Hmm that must have slipped my mind then, I do remember that Heist and Klara suggested the circuit quite a bit as a means of income but completely forgot if it was mentioned how Alana got the job.

Hmm that must have slipped my mind then, I do remember that Heist and Klara suggested the circuit quite a bit as a means of income but completely forgot if it was mentioned how Alana got the job.
    Only reason I remember is because I just re-read some issues while getting caught up on those I'd fallen behind on.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah the green girl was introduced with the black cyclops dude quite a bit ago.

I don't understand what Vaughn is talking about in his interview saying he's surprised people blame Alana more than Marko for bad parenting. What did Marko even do wrong? Nothing, he rebuffed a perfect chance for an affair. Meanwhile Alana is freaking out at him and popping hard pills...
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah the green girl was introduced with the black cyclops dude quite a bit ago.

I don't understand what Vaughn is talking about in his interview saying he's surprised people blame Alana more than Marko for bad parenting. What did Marko even do wrong? Nothing, he rebuffed a perfect chance for an affair. Meanwhile Alana is freaking out at him and popping hard pills...
    I would say Marko was a bit guilty of not putting two and two together about how bad it looks with him hanging out with that woman and not just coming clean earlier with Alana about what he is doing. He has some poor judgment or doesn't really get things easily, but that doesn't mean he's a terrible parent (stupid? Oh sure, but not completely bad). Alana, on the other hand, is a completely different story....