Page 251 of 378 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5670
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Here's a new L.A. Guns lawsuit.
    I had wondered how long Guns would allow a 2nd LA Guns band to tour and make money off the name.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Here's a video interview with British Lion's Richard Taylor.

Iron Reagan has fired bassist Rob Skotis after allegations of sexual misconduct became public.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Today the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame revealed who will be in the 2020 class. NIN , T-Rex , B.I.G , Doobie Brothers are among some of the names making it in. But the biggest news is who the Hall of Fame ignored and their fans voted for.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/2020...Now5CLkt3N7VZw

As this brings up , the previous 7 winners of the Fan Vote made it into the Hall of Fame.

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...eak-loose.html

This is an utter disgrace and no one should ever take this piece of **** Hall of Fame seriously if they did. The fact they claim to "listen to their fans" and did for 7 years and then a band they didn't like made it , well this is piss poor. I'm no huge Dave Matthews fan , but those fans have to be thinking the Hall pissed on them. Hell they pissed on Pat Benator too who came in fucking 2nd this year.

I like the Doobies and they deserve to go in. But you don't do what you already established and then decide to one year **** over people who voted because you don't like said band. But this is the same shitty hall who won't even vote for the Monkees to be enshrined.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

So Judas Priest, Motorhead and Thin Lizzy miss out on getting inducted into the 'sacred' Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame......but Whitney Houston makes it.

https://www.planetrock.com/news/rock...-hall-of-fame/

Wow. Now THAT is a joke.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    So Judas Priest, Motorhead and Thin Lizzy miss out on getting inducted into the 'sacred' Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame......but Whitney Houston makes it.

https://www.planetrock.com/news/rock...-hall-of-fame/

Wow. Now THAT is a joke.
    The FB comments on their FB is ripping them a new *******. They are taking heat for the Dave Mathews Band and Pat Benator debacle plus the bands you mentioned not getting in as well.

The entire thing blew up in the Halls face.

Here's an interview with country singer Clint Black.

Dragonforce lineup news.

Bon Jovi with Bryan Adams doing a summer tour.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The FB comments on their FB is ripping them a new *******. They are taking heat for the Dave Mathews Band and Pat Benator debacle plus the bands you mentioned not getting in as well.

The entire thing blew up in the Halls face.
    Good. This organisation doesn't seem to have a clue what rock n' roll actually is. Motorhead in particular had it seeping out of every pore. So much for the 'expert' opinions of professional critics.

This wasn't really meant as an attack on Whitney Houston either. Were she still alive I'm sure she herself would never have described herself as a 'rock' artist.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Good. This organisation doesn't seem to have a clue what rock n' roll actually is. Motorhead in particular had it seeping out of every pore. So much for the 'expert' opinions of professional critics.

This wasn't really meant as an attack on Whitney Houston either. Were she still alive I'm sure she herself would never have described herself as a 'rock' artist.
    I don't mind Houston or B.I.G making it in. Its just , Motorhead , Judas Priest ...those 2 bands were hugely big influences on rock/metal eras. Plus why do a fan vote for years and then piss on it ?

The Hall is in a hard spot now with Dave Mathews Band , they made it in and its clear if they are removed from list next year people will bring it up.

The Cassette Chronicles #119 - Rush - Moving Pictures

The new Nightwish album will be called Human. :II: Nature. It is due out April 10th via Nuclear Blast.

The track listing will be as follows:

Disc 1:

01. Music
    02. Noise
    03. Shoemaker
    04. Harvest
    05. Pan
    06. How's The Heart?
    07. Procession
    08. Tribal
    09. Endlessness

Disc 2:

01. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Vista
    02. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - The Blue
    03. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - The Green
    04. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Moors
    05. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Aurorae
    06. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Quiet As The Snow
    07. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Anthropocene (incl. "Hurrian Hymn To Nikkal")
    08. All The Works Of Nature Which Adorn The World - Ad Astra
    nightwishhumannature.jpg

Billy Sheehan has signed a deal for a new Talas album. Article link

The new Pearl Jam album will be called Gigaton. It is due out March 27th via Monkeywrench Records / Republic Records in the US, Universal Music Group internationally.

Attachment 91620
    Here's the tracklisting:

01. Who Ever Said
    02. Superblood Wolfmoon
    03. Dance Of The Clairvoyants
    04. Quick Escape
    05. Alright
    06. Seven O'Clock
    07. Never Destination
    08. Take The Long Way
    09. Buckle Up
    10. Come Then Goes
    11. Retrograde
    12. River Cross

Ozzy Osbourne has Parkinson's Disease.

Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer has sued the band. Article 1, Article 2

Alice Cooper 2020 spring and summer tour dates with Lita Ford and Tesla.

The Hardline live album Life Live is due out February 14th. Full Details.

Hall & Oates will be doing a summer tour with Squeeze and KT Tunstall. Article Link.

Nickelback is doing a summer tour with Stone Temple Pilots. Article Link.

The new album from Red will be called Declaration. It is due out April 10th. Here's the Details

Aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer has sued the band. Article 1, Article 2
    The band has responded.

Styx drummer Todd Sucherman will release his solo album Last Flight Home in May or June of this year.

The band has responded.
    Joey Kramer got denied by a judge.

And apparently the band blocked him from entering their rehearsal over the weekend.