Page 153 of 379 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5680

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Blaze Bayley will release his new album Endure and Survive on March 3rd via Blaze Bayley Recording.

01. Endure And Survive
    02. Escape Velocity
    03. Blood
    04. Eating Lies
    05. Destroyer
    06. Dawn Of The Dead Son
    07. Remember
    08. Fight Back
    09. The World Is Turning The Wrong Way
    10. Together We Can Move The Sun

Blaze also announced on Facebook that he's doing a world tour. Europe will be February-June with North America in August and September. He's also planning a Latin American tour in 2018.

Blaze is a pro I have to support. I attended his last show in Cleveland. There were less than 30 people but he went out there and played like it was 30,000. After the show, he announced that he was going to the bar and anyone who wanted an autograph or photo was free to join him.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

The 2nd album from KXM (the band featuring Ray Luzier, George Lynch and Dough Pinnick) will be called Scatterbrain. It is due out March 17th via Rat Pak Records.

01. Scatterbrain
    02. Breakout
    03. Big Sky Country
    04. Calypso
    05. Not A Single Word
    06. Obsession
    07. Noises In The Sky
    08. Panic Attack
    09. It's Never Enough
    10. True Deceivers
    11. Stand
    12. Together
    13. Angel

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

British vocalist David A. Saylor has passed away.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Listening on youtube to Paul Stanley's audio of his book and its ...insane. The guy seemingly doesn't like any of the members of Kiss. In dissing former ones like Eric Carr (schmuck he repeatedly calls him) and Ace Frehley (kooky and off the wall repeatedly).
    That's a pretty low thing to stoop to, showing a lack of class on Stanley's part. In the case of Eric Carr (who even Gene Simmons described as one of the nicest guys that he'd ever met) it's not like he can retaliate is it?

No need (other than to sell a few books of course).

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Listening on youtube to Paul Stanley's audio of his book and its ...insane. The guy seemingly doesn't like any of the members of Kiss. In dissing former ones like Eric Carr (schmuck he repeatedly calls him) and Ace Frehley (kooky and off the wall repeatedly).
    At the very least Paul attempted Broadway & aspired to move beyond his KISS trappings. I can give him that much at least.

I've read Peter Criss's autobiography and it pretty much confirmed what I've thought of him. That he's a mediocre "talent" & was in the right place at the right time. He's a monumentally insecure man & not an interesting or deeply motivated individual. He brags that John Belushi (RIP) told him he should slow down his partying.

Which even if remotely true, speaks volume about the way he conducted his professional/private life. A small-minded nobody who briefly grabbed the brass ring & lost it for being a willful ignoramus.

I've also read Gene's and I can not for the life of me remember any of it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    That's a pretty low thing to stoop to, showing a lack of class on Stanley's part. In the case of Eric Carr (who even Gene Simmons described as one of the nicest guys that he'd ever met) it's not like he can retaliate is it?

No need (other than to sell a few books of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    At the very least Paul attempted Broadway & aspired to move beyond his KISS trappings. I can give him that much at least.

I've read Peter Criss's autobiography and it pretty much confirmed what I've thought of him. That he's a mediocre "talent" & was in the right place at the right time. He's a monumentally insecure man & not an interesting or deeply motivated individual. He brags that John Belushi (RIP) told him he should slow down his partying.

Which even if remotely true, speaks volume about the way he conducted his professional/private life. A small-minded nobody who briefly grabbed the brass ring & lost it for being a willful ignoramus.

I've also read Gene's and I can not for the life of me remember any of it.
    In further videos , Gene brought up Eric Carr and discusses how him and Paul kept telling him , your sick. Go get better and then worry about the band. Your spot will be here. Carr had surgery and wore a wig those final months. Then he asked Gene and Paul if he could play on the music video "God Gave Rock n Roll" in 1990. Gene and Paul debated it since Carr was noticeably thinner and all. As Gene claims he worried if Carr could handle the video shoot and playing. But Carr pleaded for it and they allowed it. Gene claims later in a video looking back , he should have said SURE the second he wanted. So he didn't have to push for that. If he knew that was gonna be Carr's final deal.

Ace Frehley discussed how he's been off drugs and drinking for 8-9 years. That he finds it offensive that Stanley would compare him to a Nazi and more. That as he joked , "Paul & Gene can't do anymore drunken Ace stories since I've been clean for years so now I'm a Nazi ?"

On a Talk is Jericho podcast Doc brought up the funny Ace Frehley stories. That as manager of Kiss it became a full-time deal having to watch over Ace and what insane **** he'd do. But as Doc joked , Ace is a rock star so he lived that insane rock star life.

- He discussed one story where Ace decided to go buy a $12,000 helicopter. Ace then decided to go get a tall blonde helicopter pilot to fly him around. The guy only had this helicopter a short time as Doc claims and Ace decided to fly it to a motel where the band would stay and clearly wouldn't fit. It crashed of course and he got the call. As he joked , it was amazing the crash didn't kill anyone or that it didn't become a huge deal.

- Another story was Ace and his cousin went and bought Uzi style paint guns. They decided to go play around and he gets the call to come to the hospital. That Ace Frehley is in the hospital. So he goes there quick and there in a weird miners helmet is Ace's cousin. Who has been drinking as well. He learns that one of the guns exploded or something , causing shrapnel to go in his hand. This exchange made me laugh as he walked up to the cousin...

"Yeah something's wrong with Ace ..." - Cousin , "Yeah , what else is new ..." - Doc.

As Doc claims he stayed with Ace the entire night as the guy begged for Oxycotin and other pain medication. As Doc told the staff , nope...don't give him any painkillers. To maybe teach him a lesson possibly. Which got a laugh from him and Jericho.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ace had a thing for dressing up in Nazi wear and goose step in Gene & Pauls presence. His excuses are always related to drugs but that's just not acceptable drunk/sober.

Yeah there's lots of drunken Ace stories out there but he was not that talented to tolerate his excesses. Jimi/Bonham/Cobain/SRV could get away with their nonsense because of their ridiculous genius, talent & their ability to deliver in & out of the studio.

Here's an interview with Stephen Pearcy.

Michael Schenker live release news.

Ex-Accept singer David Reece has a new band.

Heart's Ann Wilson is doing a solo tour.

Bad Religion's Greg Graffin solo album news.

Six Feet Under new album news.

American Grim new album news.

The new Wintersun album will be out later this year via Nuclear Blast. It will be called The Forest Seasons.

Striker new album news.

Dimmu Borgir DVD news.

Obituary will release their new album on March 17th via Relapse.

01. Brave
    02. Sentence Day
    03. Lesson In Vengeance
    04. End It Now
    05. Kneel Before Me
    06. It Lives
    07. Betrayed
    08. Turned To Stone
    09. Straight To Hell
    10. Ten Thousand Ways To Die

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

The new Place Vendome album Close To The Sun is due out February 24th via Frontiers Music Srl. Full Details

01. Close To The Sun
    02. Welcome To The Edge
    03. Hereafter
    04. Strong
    05. Across The Times
    06. Riding The Ghost
    07. Light Before The Dark
    08. Falling Star
    09. Breathing
    10. Yesterday Is Gone
    11. Helen
    12. Distant Skies

Check out the audio stream for the song "Light Before The Dark" HERE!

The new House of Lords CD will be called Saint of the Lost Souls. The album is due out March 24th via Frontiers Music Srl.

01. Harlequin
    02. Oceans Divide (YouTube Audio link)
    03. Hit the Wall
    04. Saint of the Lost Souls
    05. The Sun Will Never Set Again
    06. New Day Breakin'
    07. Reign of Fire
    08. Concussion
    09. Art of Letting Go
    10. Grains of Sand
    11. The Other Option

Check out the official video for the new Mike Tramp song "Coming Home" HERE!

Night Ranger will release their new album, Don't Let Up, on March 24th via Frontiers Music Srl. You can check out the new song "Somehow Someway" HERE.

01. Somehow Someway
    02. Running Out Of Time
    03. Truth
    04. Day And Night*
    05. Don't Let Up
    06. Won't Be Your Fool Again
    07. Say What You Want
    08. We Can Work It Out
    09. Comfort Me
    10. Jamie
    11. Nothing Left Of Yesterday
    * Bonus audio track on deluxe edition
    * Bonus DVD: Band Interviews; "Running Out Of Time" (video); "Day And Night" (Video)

The new Eclipse album, Momentum, is due out March 24th via Frontiers Music Srl.

1. Vertigo
    2. Never Look Back
    3. Killing Me
    4. The Downfall of Eden
    5. Hurt
    6. Jaded
    7. Born To Lead
    8. For Better or for Worse
    9. No Way Back
    10. Night Comes Crawling
    11. Black Rain