Page 179 of 379 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 5675

Here's an interview with country music's Will Hoge.

The Unguided album news.

The new Heaven & Earth album will be called Hard To Kill. The album is due out September 29th via Quarto Valley Records.

Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-12-2017 at 03:46 PM.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new group Sons of Apollo will release their debut album, Psychotic Symphony, on October 20th via InsideOut Music.

The group is made up of: Mike Portnoy (drums) and Derek Sherinian (keyboards), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Jeff Scott Soto (vocals).

01. God Of The Sun
    02. Coming Home
    03. Signs Of The Time
    04. Labyrinth
    05. Alive
    06. Lost In Oblivion
    07. Figaro/S Whore
    08. Divine Addiction
    09. Opus Maximus

You can listen to the song "Signs of the Time" via this YouTube link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    You can check out the lyric video for the new Gregg Allman song "My Only True Friend" HERE!
    That is a beautiful final song to go out with.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Despacito by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber is #1 for 13 weeks in the US Billboard Hot 100. We will find out on Monday, if it continues to stay on top for the fourteenth week.

Shape Of You by Ed Sheeran, #1 song for twelve weeks in the US Billboard Hot 100 is currently the biggest selling single of 2017 by a huge mile.

The top 5 top selling singles of 2017

1. Shape Of You - 13, 224,000
    2. Despacito - 9,239,000
    3. Something Just Like This by Tje Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay - 5,583,000
    4. That's What I Like by Bruno Mars - 4,858,000
    5. Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran - 4,621,000

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That is a beautiful final song to go out with.
    I first heard the song a couple weeks ago and I loved it so much that I put the album on my buy list, which I hadn't planned on doing prior to the song being released.

Fantastic Member Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

On Friday I saw a concert double headlined by Dropkick Murphy's and Rancid. Took my son. It was one of the most amazing concerts I ever saw. Both bands brought amazing passion and power back to back. If anyone gets a chance to see them on their tour, go for it. It is worth it.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The new group Sons of Apollo will release their debut album, Psychotic Symphony, on October 20th via InsideOut Music.

The group is made up of: Mike Portnoy (drums) and Derek Sherinian (keyboards), Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Jeff Scott Soto (vocals).

01. God Of The Sun
    02. Coming Home
    03. Signs Of The Time
    04. Labyrinth
    05. Alive
    06. Lost In Oblivion
    07. Figaro/S Whore
    08. Divine Addiction
    09. Opus Maximus

You can listen to the song "Signs of the Time" via this YouTube link.

Ron Thal (aka Bumblefoot) has always been a nice cool guy. He stepped into Guns N Roses in 2008 and really did it on short notice. As he joked , Rose told him he had to learn EVERY SONG the band had done and did practice for a couple months. But he put over how nice a guy Rose is and he did have a regret. Thal so wanted to go into a studio and do work with Rose , Ashba and Fortus on a new album. But the band was touring Chinese awhile and Rose didn't seem to wanna do anymore new music then.

I first heard the song a couple weeks ago and I loved it so much that I put the album on my buy list, which I hadn't planned on doing prior to the song being released.

As I told on facebook , if someone knows they don't have long ...this song summed up Allman's life. He likely knew with his age and sickness he had , he wouldn't be lasting long.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Galactic Cowboys have reunited and will release a new album by the end of the year.

Converge album news.

Iron Monkey album news.

The Kenny Chesney live album, Live In No Shoes Nation, is due out October 27th.

Lee Ann Womack's 9th studio album will be called The Lonely, The Lonesome & The Gone. It is due out October 27th.

1. “All The Trouble”
    2. “The Lonely, the Lonesome & the Gone”
    3. “He Called Me Baby”
    4. “Hollywood”
    5. “End of the End of the World”
    6. “Bottom of the Barrel”
    7. “Shine on Rainy Day”
    8. “Mama Lost Her Smile”
    9. “Wicked”
    10. “Long Black Veil”
    11. “Someone Else’s Heartache”
    12. “Sunday”
    13. “Talking Behind Your Back”
    14. “Take The Devil Out of Me”

Dolly Parton as a children's album coming out.

Sparzanza album news.

The new Moonspell album is entitled 1755. It is due out November 3rd from Napalm Records. Preliminary details on the album's concept.
    Track Listing:

01. Em Nome Do Medo
    02. 1755
    03. In Tremor Dei (feat. Paulo Bragança)
    04. Desastre
    05. Abanão
    06. Evento
    07. 1 De Novembro
    08. Ruínas
    09. Todos Os Santos
    10. Lanterna Dos Afogados

The new Fireball Ministry album, Remember The Story is due out October 6th via Cleopatra Records.

01. End Of Our Truth
    02. Everything You Wanted
    03. Back On Earth
    04. The Answer
    05. Dying To Win
    06. Stop Talking
    07. Weaver's Dawn
    08. Remember The Story
    09. All For Naught
    10. I Don't Believe A Word

The new Loudness album will be called Rise To Glory. It is due out January 26th, 2018.

FROM CLASSICROCKREVISITED.COM'S NEWS SECTION:

KANSAS, America's legendary progressive rock band, will release their new live album Leftoverture Live & Beyond*on November 3, 2017. This is the first live album since 2009 for the band that has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and is famous for classic hits such as Carry On Wayward Son*and Dust in the Wind, to progressive epics like*Miracles Out of Nowhere.

Leftoverture Live & Beyond, produced by*Jeff Glixman, features nineteen songs selected from twelve shows recorded during KANSAS's Spring 2017 Leftoverture 40th Anniversary Tour. The set list includes classic hits, deep cuts, new songs from 2016's studio album The Prelude Implicit, and culminates with the band's sextuple-platinum breakthrough album, Leftoverture, performed in its entirety.

Coinciding with the 40th Anniversary of Leftoverture, and the release of The Prelude Implicit, KANSAS*embarked on their biggest headlining tour in decades. *The overwhelming success of that tour led the band, along with Inside Out Music,*to release selected songs from the tour as a live album.

"When we saw how much our fans enjoyed the Leftoverture 40th Anniversary Tour shows, we knew we had to record a live album," said KANSAS drummer, Phil Ehart,* "When it came to finding someone to produce it, we thought the best possible person would be the guy that produced Leftoverture forty years ago.* So, we called Jeff Glixman!"

"I'm really excited with how this live album sounds," adds producer, Jeff Glixman,*"This band is on fire. Producing this live album was truly an undertaking, but I am confident that KANSAS fans will enjoy the end result."

Leftoverture Live & Beyond,*will be released on*November 3, 2017, on Inside Out Music*and is distributed by*The Orchard.*The album will be available as a double CD digipak, four 180 Gram Vinyl boxed set, and digitally on*iTunes and*Google Play.

On October 13, 2017, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release Tommy – Live At The Royal Albert Hall by The Who on DVD, Blu-ray, 2CD and 3LP [MSRP $15.98 DVD, $21.98 Blu-ray, $19.98 2CD, $39.98 3LP]. This unbelievable concert film captures the first-ever live performance by The Who of Tommy in its entirety and boasts over two hours and twenty minutes of content. The show includes all-time classics like “Pinball Wizard”, “I’m Free”, “Amazing Journey”, “We’re Not Gonna Take It”, “I Can’t Explain”, “Who Are You”, “Won’t Get Fooled Again”, “I Can See For Miles”, and many more!

In April 2017, The Who took to the stage at London’s Royal Albert Hall to perform their rock opera Tommy live in its entirety for the first time in their long and illustrious career. Previous Who live shows had always dropped two, three or four tracks from the album, but for this show, in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust, the band would perform every track. With specially created animations on a huge screen above the stage and creative use of lighting, the concert told the story of the “deaf, dumb and blind kid who sure played a mean pinball.” In addition, at the end of Tommy, the sell-out crowd was treated to a short set of Who classics. Always a great live band, this performance was a thrilling ride from start to finish.

As well as the incredible full show, Tommy – Live At The Royal Albert Hall includes some great bonus features: a behind-the-scenes featurette, plus full screen animations of both “The Acid Queen” and “Pinball Wizard” with the live performance audio.

This concert film captures some of their greatest work, breathtakingly staged and fully live in full for the first time ever, at an iconic venue. Tommy – Live At The Royal Albert Hall is absolutely unmissable for any fans of The Who.

TRACK LISTING
    1) Introduction
    2) Overture
    3) It’s A Boy
    4) 1921
    5) Amazing Journey
    6) Sparks
    7) Eyesight To The Blind (The Hawker)
    8) Christmas
    9) Cousin Kevin
    10) The Acid Queen
    11) Do You Think It’s Alright?
    12) Fiddle About
    13) Pinball Wizard
    14) There’s A Doctor
    15) Go To The Mirror!
    16) Tommy Can You Hear Me?
    17) Smash The Mirror
    18) Underture
    19) I’m Free
    20) Miracle Cure
    21) Sensation
    22) Sally Simpson
    23) Welcome
    24) Tommy’s Holiday Camp
    25) We’re Not Gonna Take It
    26) I Can’t Explain
    27) Join Together
    28) I Can See For Miles
    29) Who Are You
    30) Love, Reign O’er Me
    31) Baba O’Reilly
    32) Won’t Get Fooled Again

Whitesnake's 1987 smash hit album will be getting the 30th anniversary reissue treatment on October 6th. You can check out the lengthy article about all the related news for this story HERE!

According to a pic on his Facebook page, the new Robert Plant album, Carry Fire, is due out October 13th.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Whitesnake's 1987 smash hit album will be getting the 30th anniversary reissue treatment on October 6th. You can check out the lengthy article about all the related news for this story HERE!
    Again? It seems like only yesterday that it was getting it's 20th anniversary reissue! How time flies.....