Page 304 of 377 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5643

The Lurking Fear album news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

All That Remains lineup news.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Bullet For My Valentine album news.
    The album's release date has been pushed back from October 22nd to November 5th.

Country singer Morgan Wallen, after his racism controversy and during his "save my career" apology tour, pledged to donate $500K to various black led or black founded charities. Rolling Stone is reporting that only one such organization received any money from him and not close to the pledged amount.

Guitarist Scott Gorham has quit Black Star Riders to focus on Thin Lizzy. You can read more about that and some other Black Star Riders lineup news HERE!

Cabaret Voltaire's Richard H. Kirk has passed away.

Sarah Dash, one of the co-founders of the group Labelle (best known for the 1974 hit "Lady Marmalade"), has passed away.

The Fugees are doing a reunion tour.

Rush's Geddy Lee is publishing a memoir in the fall of 2022.

Mudvayne has pulled out of the Louder Than Life festival after singer Chad Gray and others tested positive for Covid.

Rob Halford is doing some commercials for Plymouth Rock insurance. You can check out three videos via this link.

Julz Sale, co-founder and singer for the group Delta 5, has passed away.

Laura Jane Grace EP news.

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts will be postponing their concert schedule after September 28th over Covid concerns.

Guitarist Scott Gorham has quit Black Star Riders to focus on Thin Lizzy. You can read more about that and some other Black Star Riders lineup news HERE!
    Here's Scott Gorham's statement.

Here's an interview with singer John Corabi.

Rev Jones album news.

Vardis live album news.

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Agreed 100% with all of the above. But...

I really wish Stevie had sucked it up and let him join the 2018/2019 tour. Make your ultimatum if you must, but use it as leverage to keep LB's ego in check and give the fans what they want - they did *not* want a Crowded House & Heartbreakers cover band. Lindsey's right when he says that stunt tarnished FM's legacy.

These people are all over 70 now, and with Covid sucking two more yrs out of everyone, that was the last viable opportunity for a proper farewell from the Rumours 5.
    You make some excellent points.

FM with all the essential members makes for a hot ticket that commands a premium price. Even more critical is their ages & world events. Stevie just this year sold her song rights for some BIG money. She has no children/family to think about so she went for one last big pay day, so we can conclude her recording career is probably a wrap.

What's left but to tour for fun, profit & satisfy that glorious ego? FM needs her much more than she needs FM.

Country singer Morgan Wallen, after his racism controversy and during his "save my career" apology tour, pledged to donate $500K to various black led or black founded charities. Rolling Stone is reporting that only one such organization received any money from him and not close to the pledged amount.
    Check out how country fans responded to him getting caught on tape using of the "N" work

... But in the days and weeks following the racial-slur controversy, Wallen saw his sales skyrocket. The singer’s album sales increased 1,220 percent the day after the video’s release, while his song sales were up 327 percent, according to Alpha Data, the data analytics provider that powers the Rolling Stone Charts. Dangerous: The Double Album topped the RS Album Charts for 10 weeks straight, including six weeks following the incident, and remains one of the biggest-selling albums of 2021, beating out pop stalwarts Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Harry Styles. (Billboard estimated that in the nine days following the video’s surfacing, Wallen generated more than $2 million in revenue.)
    Emphasis mine.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...arity-1209084/

Republicans will always love them some good old-fashion racism in their country.

Here's an interview with Exodus guitarist Gary Holt.

In This Moment / Black Veil Brides shows postponed due to positive Covid tests.

Deep Purple covers album news.

This year's Rebel Rock Festival has been cancelled.

Ministry postpones US tour over Covid concerns.

Shinedown Covid news.

P.O.D. lineup/touring news.

Living Colour touring news.