Page 313 of 379 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5675

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Iced Earth guitarist and treasonous jackass Jon Schaffer is now being sued by the DC Attorney General. Article Link

From the article...
    accuses 31 members of the extremist groups of "conspiring to terrorize the District" on Jan. 6, calling their actions "a coordinated act of domestic terrorism." The lawsuit cites the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, a federal law created after the Civil War to protect civil rights and, as Racine noted, "to protect against vigilantes and insurrectionists."
    ..."I think the damages are substantial," Racine told The Washington Post. "If it so happens that it bankrupts or puts these individuals and entities in financial peril, so be it."
    ...The 84-page complaint, which can be found at this location, describes Schaffer as "a founding, lifetime member of the Oath Keepers." It goes on to say: "Schaffer was criminally charged and indicted for his role in perpetrating the January 6th Attack. In connection with a promise to cooperate with investigators and potentially testify in criminal cases related to the conspiracy to commit the January 6th Attack, Schaffer pleaded guilty to the entire Statement of Offense in the criminal action brought against him, which included two felony offenses: (1) trespass of the Capitol while armed with a deadly or dangerous weapon and (2) obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress. The Criminal Complaint filed against Schaffer—as well as Schaffer's Plea Agreement and the accompanying Statement of Offense describing his conduct—are publicly available documents that are hereby incorporated into the Complaint by reference."
    Emphasis mine. I like how they paint these Republican vax-holes with that proud KKK paint brush. Accuse them & make them defend their traitorous actions.

And if being a violent, racist Nazi is not shame enough then hit them in the wallet. Love it!

Il Divo singer Carlos Marin has passed away.

Morphine drummer Billy Conway has passed away.

Country singer Chris Lane tested positive for Covid.

Country singer Brett Eldredge tested positive for Covid.

Here's an interview with Ted Nugent.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

CD Review - Todd Michael Hall - Sonic Healing

ACD1.jpg

New Found Glory guitarist Chad Gilbert health news.

The ZZ Top catalog has sold for a reported $50 million dollars. Article Link

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

CD Review - L.A. Guns - Checkered Past

Here's an interview with Dead Daisies / Whitesnake drummer Brian Tichy.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

ZZTop selling for $50 million is pretty small really but given that their biggest hit songs was in the 70's and 80's...the value just isn't as much. The guys are already millionaires (sadly Dusty Hill is gone) but they have years of royalties and more they made. So this is a nice setting sun type deal as the band winds down eventually.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Former Uriah Heep singer Peter Goalby's long lost solo album Easy With The Heartaches is getting released at long last.

The Carmine Appice Guitar Zeus project is getting a 25th anniversary box set release.

Marvelettes singer Wanda Young has passed away.

Bluegrass great J.D. Crowe has passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    ZZTop selling for $50 million is pretty small really but given that their biggest hit songs was in the 70's and 80's...the value just isn't as much. The guys are already millionaires (sadly Dusty Hill is gone) but they have years of royalties and more they made. So this is a nice setting sun type deal as the band winds down eventually.
    Yes, it does feel like quite a bargain, doesn't it?

Now I wonder how much more smaller that window is getting as more artists go for that last big retirement check? Also wonder how does it get split or just the song writers? Interesting it would be to get the break down.

The KNAC.COM staff's Top Ten Releases of 2021 have been posted. You can check them all out via this KNAC.COM link.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-01-2022 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The KNAC.COM staff's Top Ten Releases of 2021 have been posted. You can check them all out via this KNAC.COM link.
    Took a quick peek at those lists & I dismissed most of them. Accept & Iron Maiden cracking the Top 10 in a LOT of those lists is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Took a quick peek at those lists & I dismissed most of them. Accept & Iron Maiden cracking the Top 10 in a LOT of those lists is laughable.
    Accept was higher on my list, but still missed my Top 10. But Iron Maiden was around #23 of the 26 or 27 releases I picked up.

Big Daddy Weave bassist Jay Weaver has passed away from Covid complications.

Fozzy line up news.

David Bowie's estate has sold his publishing catalog for a reported $250 million dollars. Article Link.

Krokus singer Marc Storace solo album news.