Page 98 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 5677

I really liked that Dream Theater song. It felt like classic Dream Theater from like the Six Degrees era.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well the big rumor is Guns N Roses will be announced for Reading Festival and headline it as the reunion show. Now its just a rumor and the Reading people haven't said anything. But tomorrow they are supposedly gonna announce the performers. Will the classic G'N'R lineup be announced ? We shall see....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    I really liked that Dream Theater song. It felt like classic Dream Theater from like the Six Degrees era.
    I really enjoyed it as well, which is a surprise since I haven't liked their albums since Train of Thought and Octavarium.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

I've got a new CD review online. You can check out what I had to say about the Joel Hoekstra's 13 CD Dying To Live via this KNAC.com link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ok one site (Blabbermouth I believe) is reporting that the Guns N Roses reunion will happen...in 2017. Axl and Slash have commitments to fulfill in 2016 with their bands they are doing and then will do the tour. No clue on how real this is. Another site claims that they have settled all the legal issues regarding things to set up the reunion.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    You can check out the new Dream Theater song "The Gift of Music" via this Youtube link.
    That really is pretty good. What I've gleaned about this upcoming new Dream Theater concept album so far is that it seems to be taking at least some of it's inspiration from the '2112' Rush epic from 1976.

The new Axel Rudi Pell CD Game of Sins is due out January 15, 2016 (January 22 in the U.S.) via SPV/Steamhammer.

01. Lenta Fortuna (intro) (01:24
    02. Fire (05:34
    03. Sons In The Night (05:07
    04. Game Of Sins (08:43
    05. Falling Star (05:14
    06. Lost In Love (06:07
    07. The King Of Fools (04:58
    08. Till The World Says Goodbye (07:40
    09. Breaking The Rules (05:07
    10. Forever Free (08:29
    11. All Along The Watchtower (06:03 (digipack bonus track)

You can check out the lyric video for the song "The King of Fools" HERE.

The new Holy Grail CD Times of Pride and Peril is due out February 12th via Prosthetic Records.

The new Cilver CD Not The End of the World is due out March 18th via Entertainment One Records.

The new Anthrax CD is due out in March 2016 via Megaforce in North America and Nuclear Blast in Europe. The album will be called For All Kings.
    The album is now due out February 26th.

The album will be available on the following formats:

* Boxset (including a digipack, picture-2LP, poster, card, slipmat)
    * 2CD digipack (including a bonus live CD)
    * 2LP (black vinyl in gatefold)

Nuclear Blast mailorder exclusive:

* Nuclear Blast boxset (including a digipak, poker cards, buttons, dice)
    * 2LP (clear, blue, yellow vinyl in gatefold)
    * CD + 2LP Bundle (CD+ black vinyl bundle)

"For All Kings" track listing:

CD1

01. You Gotta Believe
    02. Monster At The End
    03. For All Kings
    04. Breathing Lightning
    05. Suzerain
    06. Evil Twin
    07. Blood Eagle Wings
    08. Defend/Avenge
    09. All Of Them Thieves
    10. This Battle Chose Us
    11. Zero Tolerance

CD2 (Bonus Live CD)

01. Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
    02. A.I.R.
    03. Caught In A Mosh
    04. Madhouse

2LP

Side A

01. You Gotta Believe
    02. Monster At The End
    03. For All Kings
    04. Breathing Lightning

Side B

01. Suzerain
    02. Evil Twin
    03. Blood Eagle Wings

Side C

01. Defend/Avenge
    02. All Of Them Thieves
    03. This Battle Chose Us
    04. Zero Tolerance

Side D

- Etched -

The artwork:

Shirt Is Optional Member Attila Kiss's Avatar

I've got a new CD review online. You can check out what I had to say about the Joel Hoekstra's 13 CD Dying To Live via this KNAC.com link.

Shirt Is Optional Member Attila Kiss's Avatar

I really enjoyed it as well, which is a surprise since I haven't liked their albums since Train of Thought and Octavarium.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    That really is pretty good. What I've gleaned about this upcoming new Dream Theater concept album so far is that it seems to be taking at least some of it's inspiration from the '2112' Rush epic from 1976.
    I enjoyed When Dream and Day Unite and Train of Thought. Following that logic of sequencing I'm looking forward to their 14th studio album.
    Although the new song is somewhat promising too.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post
    I enjoyed When Dream and Day Unite and Train of Thought. Following that logic of sequencing I'm looking forward to their 14th studio album.
    Although the new song is somewhat promising too.
    I seem to be in a minority amongst the Metal fans on here by actually being a big admirer of DT's most recent albums. I thought 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings' and 'A Dramatic Turn Of Events' were both a lot better than many gave them credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post
    Glad you liked the review.

In sad news that shows that time catches us all....RUSH's drummer Neil Peart has announced his retirement from the industry citing his health issues. The band seemingly will retire as Geddy Lee said it doesn't look good that the band will tour anymore.

You can check out my review of the new Trans-Siberian Orchestra CD Letters From The Labyrinth via this KNAC.com link.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Sad to see that Scott Weiland, singer of Stone Temple Pilots, passed away over the weekend. His ex-wife and kids have some mixed memories of him, to be sure. They wrote this letter about the tragedy available on Rolling Stone.

Regardless of whether was on drugs at the time or not, it sounds like the drugs left a definite toll on him. Sad to read about all around.