Page 247 of 378 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5665

Here's an interview with Aria's Vitaly Dubinin.

No shock here but Motley Crue is back.

Geoff Tate thinks there should be a classic lineup Queensryche reunion. I just don't ever see this happening.

Children of Bodom legal issues over band name.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Geoff Tate thinks there should be a classic lineup Queensryche reunion. I just don't ever see this happening.
    No surprise about the Crue, like you say. It would be nice if Vince would make an effort to remember the words this time out, though.

I think the only way a classic Queensryche reunion happens is if Tate is given control, and I just don't see that happening.

The Doobie Brothers have been rejoined by Michael McDonald and will embark on a 50th anniversary tour.

Revolution Saints album news.

AAAACD11.jpg

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bassist Sean McNabb has left Lynch Mob.

Soulfly 2020 North American tour.

Bonded debut album news.

Ignite lineup news.

Dennis Ward has left Pink Cream 69.

Blaze Bayley live release news.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That LA Guns news about the band is wild. There are 2 versions of the band putting out albums now. How is that possible and wouldn't someone try to stop the other group ?
    Possible that nobody cares about LA Guns? I can't remember anything significant about them. Meh.

Nonpoint lineup news.

UFO has announced 2020 concert dates.
    Goddamn, UFO was the first concert I went to about 30+ years ago. Nice to see them still kicking the pig around.

Here's an interview with Aria's Vitaly Dubinin.

Children of Bodom legal issues over band name.
    Motley Crue cash grab...LOLZ

Saw Geoff Tate recently & I'll admit he's STILL got it. He did an acoustic set that was just remarkable. Sings like it's still the 90's for him. A QR tour sounds like a far too soon cash-grab.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Possible that nobody cares about LA Guns? I can't remember anything significant about them. Meh.
    The band's first album was pretty good. And I have to say that their last two (the Phil and Tracii version of the band) were surprisingly good.

Goddamn, UFO was the first concert I went to about 30+ years ago. Nice to see them still kicking the pig around.
    I've never seen the band, but given that the current tour is supposed to be their last one (I know I know) and they'll be playing 20 minutes from my house, I'm going to go see the show.

Saw Geoff Tate recently & I'll admit he's STILL got it. He did an acoustic set that was just remarkable. Sings like it's still the 90's for him. A QR tour sounds like a far too soon cash-grab.
    There's been a lot of years that Geoff Tate sucked badly on vocals, but he does seem to have gotten his act together. I saw him this year doing the entire Operation:mindcrime album and it was a great show. He's playing near me the day before my birthday next year and doing both the Empire and Rage for Order albums and I've got my ticket.

The new H.E.A.T. album will be called II and it is due out February 21st via earMUSIC. Details

Black Veil Brides lineup news.

Kreator new live release news.

Cream live release news.

Delain album news.

CD Review - Crashdiet - Rust

Noiseworks guitarist Stuart Fraser has passed away.

The new Five Finger Death Punch album will be called F8. It is due out February 28th, 2020 via Better Noise Music.

01. F8
    02. Inside Out
    03. Full Circle
    04. Living The Dream

05. A Little Bit Off
    06. Bottom Of The Top
    07. To Be Alone
    08. Mother May I (Tic Toc)
    09. Darkness Settles In
    10. This Is War
    11. Leave It All Behind
    12. Scar Tissue
    13. Brighter Side Of Grey
    14. Making Monsters (bonus)
    15. Death Punch Therapy (bonus)
    16. Inside Out (radio edit) (bonus)
    AAAACD11.jpg

The debut album from Storm Force will be called Age of Fear. It is due out January 25th, 2020 via Escape Music. Details

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    The band's first album was pretty good. And I have to say that their last two (the Phil and Tracii version of the band) were surprisingly good.
    The band is more famous for 1 big hit song in 1989/1990 and the fact years earlier part of the genesis of the band comically featured Axl Rose and Traci Guns. Then when Rose and Guns formed Guns N Roses , that lasted a couple months before Traci Guns moved back to LA Guns.

Their key song was "Ballad of Jayne".

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.