Page 11 of 378 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new W.A.S.P. album will be called Golgotha and it is due out in early 2015.
    who's in the band with Blackie these days?

and will it get a US release?
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    who's in the band with Blackie these days?

and will it get a US release?
    There's been no other information released thus far.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Exodus has split with vocalist Rob Dukes after 9 years and have yet again brought back Steve "Zetro" Sousa back.

"As a band, we all had to make a very difficult choice to part ways with [our singer of the past nine years] Rob Dukes. We have nothing but love and admiration for him and the deepest gratitude for the hard work he has put in and the great work on some killer records. But at this time, Tom [Hunting, drums], Lee [Altus, guitar], Jack [Gibson, bass] and myself thought a change was necessary and the unanimous choice going forward was to welcome back Steve Souza [pictured] to the fold!"
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 06-08-2014 at 10:02 AM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Exodus has split with vocalist Rob Dukes after 9 years and have yet again brought back Steve "Zetro" Sousa back.

"As a band, we all had to make a very difficult choice to part ways with [our singer of the past nine years] Rob Dukes. We have nothing but love and admiration for him and the deepest gratitude for the hard work he has put in and the great work on some killer records. But at this time, Tom [Hunting, drums], Lee [Altus, guitar], Jack [Gibson, bass] and myself thought a change was necessary and the unanimous choice going forward was to welcome back Steve Souza [pictured] to the fold!"
    Here's a statement from Rob Dukes:

"I'm grateful for the last nine years.

"I've had the experience of touring the world playing music.

"I was just a regular guy, a fan, and I got the chance to front a legendary band while [having had] no prior experience of being a singer. I had no idea what I was doing and made it up as I was going along.

"I had the experience of making records.

"It was a great chapter of my life.

"I'm bummed it ended with [EXODUS], but I have another band, GENERATION KILL. So I will concentrate on that right now and continue to build hotrods and build a car to race in the Baja 1000.

"I will be riding my motorcycle all over this beautiful country every chance I get. That's the next chapter of my life."

Here's some news on Enuff Z'Nuff from Classic Rock Revisited:

Enuff Z'Nuff revealed that they have reunited their trio lineup from the mid-2000s with the return of drummer Erik Donner, who joins cofounder Chip Z'nuff and lead singer and guitarist Johnny Monaco.

The reunion comes after the band parted ways with drummer Randi Scott and guitarist Tory Stoffregan. Z'nuff also announced that the band will be releasing a covers album in July.

Chip had the following message for the fans on the band's newly relaunched website, "Erik originally played in the band from 2004-2006 and we're excited to have him back. He's a great singer and slamming drummer!

"The new CD 'Undercover' is being mastered and released thru Cleopatra records in July with 14 great cover songs featuring tracks by Cheap Trick, Queen, The Beatles, David Bowie and many more. New show dates will be posted ASAP with more 'Bigg' news to follow!

Z'nuff added, "We're also in the process of tweaking the live show and trying to touch on each record from our entire collection so please let us know your favorites and we'll try and add 'em to our set.

"Your loyalty & continual support over the years is what keeps this band going and Enuff Z'Nuff will continue to keep performing our HUGE catalog of songs my little brother and I have written throughout our career! I'm predicting a fantastic summer this year so please come out and say high! We 'HAIL' you all tons!"

My Dying Bride has split with guitarist Hamish Glencross and hired back Calvin Robertshaw in his place.

The new Shok Paris CD Full Metal Jacket is due out in early 2015 via Auburn Records.

Here's a link to Godsmack's new single "1000HP." Now, I like Godsmack but this is only a "Meh" from me. Not their worst stuff, but not something I can see being a hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkmZz-nrlyg
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Ex-Slayer drummer Dave Lombardo has joined Amen.

The new Sanctuary CD The Year the Sun Died is due out September 30th via Century Media Records.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Here's a link to Godsmack's new single "1000HP." Now, I like Godsmack but this is only a "Meh" from me. Not their worst stuff, but not something I can see being a hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkmZz-nrlyg
    Yeah, it's very generic and average sounding. This could have come from any of the current "rock" bands. Granted, it sounds a bit better than most of the other average rock bands putting out generic rock songs, but it's nowhere close to their first two albums.

The new Ill Nino CD Til Death, La Familia is due out July 22nd via Victory Records.

Hey, All!

I have a brand new cosplay, comic con, HipHop video I just released. It features cosplayers from San Diego Comic Con, Boston Comic Con, and ComiCONN in CT. Check it out. If you dig it, "like it" on Youtube and leave some comments and please share with all our fellow comic book lovers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfPJsQ6VbgU I also have a new interview discussing comics and my music here- http://www.praverb.net/2014/06/illus...-comiccon.html

Thanks to everyone who checks it out!
    Last edited by ILLUS; 06-12-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Adam Wallenta
    Illustrator/Writer

My new all-ages graphic novel I created with my 5-year-old son, "PUNK TACO" is available now.
    PUNK TACO is about a lovable alien taco that rocks out across the galaxy with his band of misfits, fighting evil and anyone in need.

PUNKTACO.com

PUNK TACO on AMAZON

The new Ace Frehley solo CD Space Invader is due out in North America on June 24th via eOne Music. The European release will come July 7th via SPV/Steamhammer.
    The album's release date has been pushed back to August 19th in North America and August 29th in Europe.

The new John 5 solo album Careful With That Axe is due out in late July.
    The album is now due for release digitally on August 12 through 60 Cycle Hum.

01. We Need To Have A Talk About John
    02. This Is My Rifle
    03. Flight Of The Vulcan Kelly
    04. Jerry's Breakdown
    05. Villisca
    06. Portrait Of Sidney Sloan
    07. Jiffy Jam
    08. Six Hundred and Sixty Six Pickers In Hell
    09. El Cucuy
    10. The Dream Slayer

Alice Cooper has split with guitarist Orianthi and hired Nita Strauss as her replacement.

BULLET will release their new album, Storm Of Blades, on September 5 in Europe and September 9 in North America via Nuclear Blast.