Page 106 of 379 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5681
    Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I know I can always count on my man Deathstroke. Also, while your at it be a mensch & ask him to tone down the pinch harmonics just a bit. Thanks!
    But then how would you know it's Zack?

HERESY!
    Deathstroke the Heretic...sounds like a cool screen name.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

VH-1 Classic has pulled the plug on producing new episodes of That Metal Show. However, the hosts will be trying to resurrect the show elsewhere. Details

Candlelight has been purchased by Spinefarm Records. Details

Thin Lizzy tour dates and lineup news.

The new Joe Bonamassa CD Blues of Desperation is due out March 25th via J&R Adventures.

1. This Train
    2. Mountain Climbing
    3. Drive
    4. No Good Place For The Lonely
    5. Blues Of Desperation
    6. The Valley Runs Low
    7. You Left Me Nothin’ But The Bill And The Blues
    8. Distant Lonesome Train
    9. How Deep This River Runs
    10. Livin’ Easy
    11. What I’ve Known For A Very Long Time

The new Tedeschi Trucks Band album will be called Let Me Get By. It is due out on January 29th via Fantasy / Concord.

01. Anyhow
    02. Laugh About It
    03. Don’t Know What It Means
    04. Right On Time
    05. Let Me Get By
    06. Just As Strange
    07. Crying’ Over You / Swamp Raga
    08. Hear Me
    09. I Want More
    10. In Every Heart

AOR Heaven has signed Reckless Love and will release their new album InVader in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, BeneLux & Sweden on March 11th.

Filter will release their new album, Crazy Eyes on April 8th via Wind-Up Records.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-19-2016 at 03:35 PM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Killswitch Engage album will be called Incarnate. The tentative release date is in March 2016 via Roadrunner Records.
    The album is due out March 11th.

Here's the cover art:

I take a look at leftover 2015 CDs by Delta Deep, The Winery Dogs, The Ann Wilson Thing!, Circle II Circle & Bad Company in my Pop-topia.com Remainder Reviews Part 1 article.

The new Delain EP Lunar Prelude will be out February 19th via Napalm Records.

01. Suckerpunch
    02. Turn The Lights Out
    03. Don't Let Go
    04. Lullaby (Live 2015)
    05. Stardust (Live 2015)
    06. Here Come The Vultures (Live 2015)
    07. Army Of Dolls (Live 2015)
    08. Suckerpunch Orchestra

You can check out the video for the Resurrection Kings song "Living Out Loud" via this Youtube link.

Sixx: A.M. lineup news.

Here's an interview with Black Sabbath's Geezer Butler.

Here's an interview with Michael Schenker. He has some not so complimentary things to say about The Scorpions.

Dee Snider has a new album called Now coming out soon. Details

Nasty Savage has reunited and are planning a new album. Details

You can listen to the new Dream Theater song "Moment of Betrayal" via this Youtube link.

Here's an interview with former Whitesnake drummer Brian Tichy.

The new Monster Truck album Sittin' Heavy is due out in North America February 19th via Dine Alone Records.

Iggy Pop and Josh Homme have paired up and recorded an album called Post Pop Depression. It is due out in March via Loma Vista.

Only heard two songs, so far, but damn is Dream Theater knocking it out of the park, right now.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Only heard two songs, so far, but damn is Dream Theater knocking it out of the park, right now.
    Yeah, that "Moment of Betrayal" song is phenomenal.

Santana's Santana IV album is due out April 15, 2016, on Santana IV Records and is distributed by Thirty Tigers/RED Distribution.

Deathstroke the Heretic...sounds like a cool screen name.
    Use it with my full blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    But then how would you know it's Zack?
    True. Though I'm certain his unmistakable fabulous singing is a dead giveaway.

VH-1 Classic has pulled the plug on producing new episodes of That Metal Show. However, the hosts will be trying to resurrect the show elsewhere. Details ]
    It was such a cringe-inducing show whenever I caught it late at night whenever Archer wasn't on. It was mostly bad, hair metal bands that refused to disappear with dignity still releasing records for their 30th anniversary. This show needed to be put down a while ago.

I'll give Motley Crue some credit for calling it a day & ca$hing out in spectacular fashion. MC know that they suck & that 55+ yr old Crue hasn't been cool or relevant in a long, long time. That "Farewell" paycheck should be pretty good to go out on.

It was such a cringe-inducing show whenever I caught it late at night whenever Archer wasn't on. It was mostly bad, hair metal bands that refused to disappear with dignity still releasing records for their 30th anniversary. This show needed to be put down a while ago.
    Sorry, have to disagree. While repetitive guests made for some boring viewing, the show did have a lot of guests that were interesting to hear from, and I don't just mean old guys either. It wasn't perfect by any means, but I'd rather have the show than not.

I'll give Motley Crue some credit for calling it a day & ca$hing out in spectacular fashion. MC know that they suck & that 55+ yr old Crue hasn't been cool or relevant in a long, long time. That "Farewell" paycheck should be pretty good to go out on.
    The band cashed out because it was getting harder and harder for them to get together to do anything anyway. I'm sure if they could've done more together, they never would've done the whole big goodbye legal contract signing thing. I liked the band but can't say I LOVED them. Hell, I only owned a dubbed cassette copy of Theater of Pain and a regular cassette copy of Dr. Feelgood. Okay, I actually did like that one a lot. But I picked up the 2009 reissue of their 1998 Greatest Hits album and to be perfectly honest, it really felt like it was the only thing you really needed to own to get the best of what the band had to offer.