Page 107 of 379 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 5676

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Iggy Pop and Josh Homme have paired up and recorded an album called Post Pop Depression. It is due out in March via Loma Vista.
    The album will be out March 18th.

01. Break Into Your Heart
    02. Gardenia
    03. American Valhalla
    04. In The Lobby
    05. Sunday
    06. Vulture
    07. German Days
    08. Chocolate Drops
    09. Paraguay

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

You can check out the new Black Stone Cherry song "In Our Dreams" via this Youtube link.

The new Deftones CD will be out April 8th.

UFO will release a 4 disc live box set called Live Sightings on February 5th via Cleopatra Records. Details

The new Crematory album Monument is due out April 15th via SPV / Steamhammer.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Soto album will be called Divak. It is due out April 1st via earMUSIC.

01. Divak (Intro)
    02. Weight of the World
    03. FreakShow
    04. Paranoia
    05. Unblame
    06. Cyber Masquerade
    07. In My Darkest Hour
    08. Forgotten
    09. SuckerPunch
    10. Time
    11. Misfired
    12. The Fall From Grace
    13. Awakened

Bonus tracks (all digital retailers):

14. Final Say (live)
    15. The Fall (live)
    16. Break (live)
    17. When I'm Older (live)
    18. Stand Up (live)

Additional bonus tracks (iTunes/Apple Music):

19. My Life
    20. Cracking The Stone

According to this Blabbermouth.net article, former Rainbow/Dio bassist Jimmy Bain has passed away.

The new album from The Treatment will be called Generation Me. It will be out March 18th via Frontiers Music Srl.

Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-24-2016 at 08:51 AM.

The new Joe Bonamassa CD Blues of Desperation is due out March 25th via J&R Adventures.

1. This Train
    2. Mountain Climbing
    3. Drive
    4. No Good Place For The Lonely
    5. Blues Of Desperation
    6. The Valley Runs Low
    7. You Left Me Nothin’ But The Bill And The Blues
    8. Distant Lonesome Train
    9. How Deep This River Runs
    10. Livin’ Easy
    11. What I’ve Known For A Very Long Time
    Here's the artwork:

Sorry, have to disagree. While repetitive guests made for some boring viewing, the show did have a lot of guests that were interesting to hear from, and I don't just mean old guys either. It wasn't perfect by any means, but I'd rather have the show than not.
    I did like when they had "angry" guests on. Sammy Hager/Michael Anthony or Ace Freely. Ted Nugent though loathsome creature that he is, is a fabulously entertaining guest. Once they've been properly wound up with incendiary questions & maybe some liquor do make the best guests. Guests with axes to grind are just endlessly fascinating.

Insane musicians is just pure television win!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke
    he band cashed out because it was getting harder and harder for them to get together to do anything anyway. I'm sure if they could've done more together, they never would've done the whole big goodbye legal contract signing thing. I liked the band but can't say I LOVED them. Hell, I only owned a dubbed cassette copy of Theater of Pain and a regular cassette copy of Dr. Feelgood. Okay, I actually did like that one a lot. But I picked up the 2009 reissue of their 1998 Greatest Hits album and to be perfectly honest, it really felt like it was the only thing you really needed to own to get the best of what the band had to offer.
    If they can get the last bit of $$$ out of a reptilian brained MC fan then that's less money spent on drugs, hot-dogs & shame.

Last In Line has released to video clips in tribute to Jimmy Bain. The first is the lyric video for the song "Blame It On Me" and the official video for the song "Starmaker".

The original guitar player for Thin Lizzy, Eric Bell, will release his new album, Exile, on February 26 via On The Edge/Cargo.

01. Deep In Your Heart
    02. Don't Love Me No More
    03. Gotta Say Bye Bye
    04. Vote For Me
    05. Exile
    06. Little Boy Running
    07. Rip It Up
    08. Concrete Jungle
    09. Thank God
    10. Song For Gary

The new Amon Amarth album will be called Jomsviking. It is due out on March 25th via Metal Blade in North America and Sony Music for the rest of the world. Details
    01. First Kill
    02. Wanderer
    03. On A Sea Of Blood
    04. One Against All
    05. Raise Your Horns
    06. The Way Of Vikings
    07. At Dawn's First Light
    08. One Thousand Burning Arrows
    09. Vengeance Is My Name (bonus track - for digibook, digital, LP, and viking ship editions)
    10. A Dream That Cannot Be (feat. Doro Pesch)
    11. Back On Northern Shores

Shirt Is Optional Member Attila Kiss's Avatar

According to this Blabbermouth.net article, former Rainbow/Dio bassist Jimmy Bain has passed away.
    That's a shame. R.I.P. Jimmy Bain.
    He won't be remembered perhaps as a great bass player, but definitely as one of the best songwriters of Melodic Metal.
    Sadly, the musicians of our Generation are getting older. I do admire them going out still recording and all guns blazing, but so far it's been a terrible start for the year.

The new Killswitch Engage album will be called Incarnate. The album is due out March 11th via Roadrunner Records.

Here's the cover art:

Here's the track listing:

01. Alone I Stand
    02. Hate By Design
    03. Cut Me Loose
    04. Strength Of The Mind
    05. Just Let Go
    06. Embrace The Journey… Upraised
    07. Quiet Distress
    08. Until The Day
    09. It Falls On Me
    10. The Great Distress
    11. We Carry On
    12. Ascension

Bonus tracks:

13. Reignite
    14. Triumph Through Tragedy
    15. Loyalty

The Cult's new album, Hidden City, is due out February 5th.

Provogue Records will release a new Jeff Healey album called Heal My Soul on March 25th.

Here's the press release (taken from Classicrockrevisited.com):

“He was like another one of my sons… Jeff Healey… (exhales hard)… oh my God.” BB King

“He was SUCH a great musician… a voice that is missed.” Steve Lukather

“Jeff was one of the sweetest, most humble and talented artists I’ve met…” Bonnie Raitt

"Jeff was an amazing colleague and as a musician and a personality, in a league of his own. I t was always game on for him. His generosity and sense of humor lasted till the end. He was brave without ever being dramatic. In a word, Jeff was inspirational” Gary Scriven

2016 marks the release of Heal My Soul – the extraordinary lost album from Jeff Healey which has never been heard before by the public. March 25th of this year would have seen Jeff turn 50 years old and this album begins the celebration of a milestone year for a true musical icon.

Heal My Soul is the first album of new songs recorded by Jeff in over 15 years. It represents some of the most powerful and impassioned performances he ever committed to record. Under the direct supervision of the Jeff Healey Estate these tracks were painstakingly restored and brought to life bringing into focus Jeff’s unique and special gifts as an artist. The music on Heal My Soul captures Healey in full flight, displaying the virtuosity that made the Toronto native one of the most revered musicians in the world during his all-too-brief lifetime. Key tracks include “Daze Of The Night,” the soaring acoustic ballad “Baby Blue,” and Healey’s soulful take on Richard Thompson’s “I Misunderstood.”

In a joint statement, Jeff Healey Estate Co-Administrators Cristie Healey and Roger Costa said, “Heal My Soul is a project that we have wanted to tackle for years. A 'lost' album, it contains material recorded during one of the most creative periods in Jeff's rock career. Until now, it has never seen the light of day. Jeff was very proud of this work and it features some of the most powerful and impassioned performances he ever committed to record. With complete creative control we've laboured hard, tracking down recordings, identifying the right performances, restoring them to their proper stature and mixing and mastering them from the ground up. This has been a true labour of love for us from beginning to end and we're absolutely thrilled to be able to finally share this significant release with the world.”

Healey is remembered as one of the most outstanding guitarists and performers of the past 30 years. He lost his sight during early childhood due to retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer. Playing guitar since the age of three, he developed the distinctive lap-style guitar technique that helped bring him international attention by his late teens. A Grammy nominee and JUNO Award winner, his five releases with The Jeff Healey Band totaled millions of sales worldwide. Over the course of his career, he also shared stages and earned the admiration of countless other musicians including B.B. King, Eric Clapton, the Rolling Stones, George Harrison, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and the Allman Brothers Band.

Healey died on March 2, 2008 at age 41 after a three-year battle with sarcoma cancer."

The new Treat album Ghosts of Graceland is due out in Japan on April 13th. Frontiers Records will announced the release date for the rest of the world soon.

Here's an interview with E Street Band guitarist Nils Lofgren.

Richard Fortus and Dizzy Reed have left the Dead Daisies. The rumors are they will be playing with the Guns N' Roses reunion. Article Link.

The Cars will have remastered editions of their first six albums released in a box set called The Elektra Years 1978-1987 on March 11th. You can read more details HERE!
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-27-2016 at 04:31 PM.

The new Deftones CD will be out April 8th.
    The album will be called Gore. It will be released via Warner Bros. Records.

The new Spiritual Beggars CD Sunrise To Sundown is due out on March 18 in Europe and March 25 in North America via InsideOut Music.
    Here's the track listing and cover art:

01. Sunrise To Sundown
    02. Diamond Under Pressure
    03. What Doesn't Kill You
    04. Hard Road
    05. Still Hunter
    06. No Man's Land
    07. I Turn To Stone
    08. Dark Light Child
    09. Lonely Freedom
    10. You've Been Fooled
    11. Southern Star

The new Tedeschi Trucks Band album will be called Let Me Get By. It is due out on January 29th via Fantasy / Concord.

01. Anyhow
    02. Laugh About It
    03. Don’t Know What It Means
    04. Right On Time
    05. Let Me Get By
    06. Just As Strange
    07. Crying’ Over You / Swamp Raga
    08. Hear Me
    09. I Want More
    10. In Every Heart

You can check out the song "Don't Know What It Means" HERE.