Page 111 of 379 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5684

The new Hardreams CD Countdown Time is due out February 26th via Perris Records.

1. Fire Child.
    2. More Than One Life.
    3. Best Days Of Our Lives.
    4. Into Our Dreams.
    5. A New Beggining.
    6. Summertime.
    7. Give Me.
    8. Countdown Time.
    9. Crying.
    10. Soul Mates.
    11. Lights & Shadows

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new Vektor CD will be called Terminal Redux. It is due out May 6th via Earache Records. Details

Grand Magus will have their new album, entitled Sword Songs, out May 13th via Nuclear Blast Records.

01. Freja's Choice
    02. Varangian
    03. Forged In Iron - Crowned In Steel
    04. Born For Battle (Black Dog Of Brocéliande)
    05. Master Of The Land
    06. Last One To Fall
    07. Frost And Fire
    08. Hugr
    09. Everyday There's A Battle To Fight

Bonus Tracks (digipak only)

10. In For The Kill
    11. Stormbringer (DEEP PURPLE cover)

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Perris Records has signed Captain Black Beard for the March 25th release of their CD It's A Mouthful.

Ex-Europe guitarist Kee Marcello has signed a deal with Frontiers Music Srl for a solo album to be released in the fall.

Judas Priest will release the live CD/DVD/blu-ray Battle Cry on March 25th via Epic Records. Full Details

Metallica's Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning are getting reissued.

Death Angel will release their new album The Evil Divide on May 27th via Nuclear Blast Records.

Withem has signed with Frontiers Music Srl for the upcoming release of their 2nd album The Unforgiving Road.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Metallica's Kill 'Em All and Ride The Lightning are getting reissued.
    Interesting. I wonder if the remaster will significantly alter the sound, and if so, in a good way or not. I'd really like to see them remix and remaster Justice so we can actually hear the bass, but I won't be taking bets on that happening any time soon.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Interesting. I wonder if the remaster will significantly alter the sound, and if so, in a good way or not. I'd really like to see them remix and remaster Justice so we can actually hear the bass, but I won't be taking bets on that happening any time soon.
    That would require Lars having to hold his hands up and admitting some form of culpability and that isn't gonna happen. That was such a childish thing to do. There's always '...And Justice For Jason' online .

I'd be more interested in hearing a 'Ride The Lightning' reissue. It's stood the test of time better. And 'Creeping Death' remains one of my favourite Metallica songs.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    That would require Lars having to hold his hands up and admitting some form of culpability and that isn't gonna happen. That was such a childish thing to do. There's always '...And Justice For Jason' online .

I'd be more interested in hearing a 'Ride The Lightning' reissue. It's stood the test of time better. And 'Creeping Death' remains one of my favourite Metallica songs.
    I doubt that I'll bother with picking up either reissue. I have the two albums already. And while both are on cassette, the cassettes work great so I feel no desire to upgrade right now.

Provogue Records will release a new Jeff Healey album called Heal My Soul on March 25th.

Here's the press release (taken from Classicrockrevisited.com):

“He was like another one of my sons… Jeff Healey… (exhales hard)… oh my God.” BB King

“He was SUCH a great musician… a voice that is missed.” Steve Lukather

“Jeff was one of the sweetest, most humble and talented artists I’ve met…” Bonnie Raitt

"Jeff was an amazing colleague and as a musician and a personality, in a league of his own. I t was always game on for him. His generosity and sense of humor lasted till the end. He was brave without ever being dramatic. In a word, Jeff was inspirational” Gary Scriven

2016 marks the release of Heal My Soul – the extraordinary lost album from Jeff Healey which has never been heard before by the public. March 25th of this year would have seen Jeff turn 50 years old and this album begins the celebration of a milestone year for a true musical icon.

Heal My Soul is the first album of new songs recorded by Jeff in over 15 years. It represents some of the most powerful and impassioned performances he ever committed to record. Under the direct supervision of the Jeff Healey Estate these tracks were painstakingly restored and brought to life bringing into focus Jeff’s unique and special gifts as an artist. The music on Heal My Soul captures Healey in full flight, displaying the virtuosity that made the Toronto native one of the most revered musicians in the world during his all-too-brief lifetime. Key tracks include “Daze Of The Night,” the soaring acoustic ballad “Baby Blue,” and Healey’s soulful take on Richard Thompson’s “I Misunderstood.”

In a joint statement, Jeff Healey Estate Co-Administrators Cristie Healey and Roger Costa said, “Heal My Soul is a project that we have wanted to tackle for years. A 'lost' album, it contains material recorded during one of the most creative periods in Jeff's rock career. Until now, it has never seen the light of day. Jeff was very proud of this work and it features some of the most powerful and impassioned performances he ever committed to record. With complete creative control we've laboured hard, tracking down recordings, identifying the right performances, restoring them to their proper stature and mixing and mastering them from the ground up. This has been a true labour of love for us from beginning to end and we're absolutely thrilled to be able to finally share this significant release with the world.”

Healey is remembered as one of the most outstanding guitarists and performers of the past 30 years. He lost his sight during early childhood due to retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer. Playing guitar since the age of three, he developed the distinctive lap-style guitar technique that helped bring him international attention by his late teens. A Grammy nominee and JUNO Award winner, his five releases with The Jeff Healey Band totaled millions of sales worldwide. Over the course of his career, he also shared stages and earned the admiration of countless other musicians including B.B. King, Eric Clapton, the Rolling Stones, George Harrison, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and the Allman Brothers Band.

Healey died on March 2, 2008 at age 41 after a three-year battle with sarcoma cancer."
    The track listing and cover art for the album is below.

1. Daze Of The Night
    2. Moodswing
    3. Baby Blue
    4. I Misunderstood
    5. Please
    6. Love In Her Eyes
    7. Temptation
    8. Kiss The Ground You Walk On
    9. All The Saints
    10. Put The Shoe On The Other Foot
    11. Under A Stone
    12. It's The Last Time

The White Zombie box set It Came From NYC is due out June 3rd. Details

Ritchie Blackmore will not be at the Deep Purple induction for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Article Link.

Frontiers Music Srl has signed The Defiants for the April 15th release of their self-titled debut album. The band is made up of former members of Danger Danger. You can check out all the details via this Melodicrock.com link.

The new Babymetal CD Metal Resistance is due out April 1st via RAL/Sony Music Entertainment in the U.S. and earMUSIC in Europe.
    Here's the track listing and cover art.

01. Road Of Resistance
    02. KARATE
    03. Awadama Fever
    04. YAVA!
    05. Amore
    06. Meta Taro
    07. From Dusk Till Dawn
    08. GJ!
    09. Sis. Anger
    10. No Rain, No Rainbow
    11. Tales Of The Destinies
    12. THE ONE (English version)

2LP:

Side 1

01. Road Of Resistance
    02. KARATE
    03. Awadama Fever

Side 2

01. YAVA!
    02. Amore
    03. Meta Taro

Side 3

01. From Dusk Till Dawn
    02. GJ!
    03. Sis. Anger

Side 4

01. No Rain, No Rainbow
    02. Tales Of The Destinies
    03. THE ONE (English version)

The new Tremonti CD Dust is due out this spring on Fret 12. The artwork is below.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

I doubt that I'll bother with picking up either reissue. I have the two albums already. And while both are on cassette, the cassettes work great so I feel no desire to upgrade right now.
    I know you're not in a rush, but if you ever make the jump to higher fidelity audio I think you will really love it. It breathes new life into that old music.