Page 140 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5676

Leather Leone and David T. Chastain to play live together for first time in more than 25 years!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Arch Enemy's vocalist Alissa White-Gluz has signed a solo deal with Napalm Records. Details

You can check out the new Tyketto song "I Need It Now" via this YouTube link.

The new album from Highly Suspect will be called The Boy Who Died Wolf. It is due out November 18th via 300 Entertainment.

The new Wovenwar album, Honor Is Dead, will be released October 21st.

01. Confession
    02. Censorship
    03. Honor Is Dead
    04. Lines in the Sand
    05. World on Fire
    06. Compass
    07. Stones Thrown
    08. Cascade
    09. Silhouette
    10. Bloodletter
    11. 130

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

From ClassicRockRevisited.com comes this news about Santana:

On October 21, 2016, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas by Santana IV on DVD+2CD, Blu-ray+2CD, and Digital Formats [MRSP $29.98 DVD+2CD, $34.98 Blu-ray+2CD]. This release captures the long anticipated reunion of the classic late-sixties / early-seventies line-up of Santana -- Carlos Santana (guitar, vocals); Neal Schon (guitar, vocals); Gregg Rolie (Hammond B3, lead vocals); Michael Shrieve (drums) & Michael Carabello (congas, percussion, backing vocals), joined by Karl Perazzo (percussion, vocals), Benny Rietveld (bass), David K. Mathews (keyboards), with special guest vocalist Ronald Isley.

The Santana IV album, released in April, has been both critically and commercially successful, charting at #5 in the US, #4 in the UK and Top 10 in many other countries around the world.* Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas includes several tracks from the new album plus classic hits from the band’s first three albums, to which “Santana IV” is the natural successor, including: “Jingo,” “Soul Sacrifice,” “Samba Pa Ti,” “Black Magic Woman,” “Evil Ways,” “Oye Como Va,” “Everybody’s Everything” and more!

On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, this classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. This was a hugely anticipated reunion of a line-up that had not performed and recorded together since the early seventies. It brought back the scintillating combination of rock, Latin, blues, jazz and African rhythms which was the band’s trademark and made them truly unique.
    In addition to this fantastic concert, Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas includes interviews with the band as a bonus feature.
    Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas was a celebration of the chemistry, dynamism and pure musical joy that had made the original band so special and earned them a place in so many fans’ hearts. It is a show to be enjoyed over and over again.
    *Click here to view a preview of "Oye Como Va": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmB...ature=youtu.be

TRACK LISTING
    1) Soul Sacrifice**
    2) Jingo**
    3) Evil Ways**
    4) Everybody’s Everything**
    5) Shake It**
    6) Anywhere You Want To Go**
    7) Medley: Choo Choo / All Aboard**
    8) Samba Pa Ti**
    9) Medley: Batuka / No One To Depend On**
    10) Leave Me Alone**
    11) Sueño**
    12) Caminando*
    13) Medley: Blues Magic / Echizo**
    14) Come As You Are**
    15) Yambu**
    16) Medley: Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen / Oye Como Va
    17) Medley: Love Makes The World Go Round (w/ Ronald Isley)*
    18) Freedom In Your Mind (w/ Ronald Isley)**
    19) Toussaint L’Overture

You can check out the lyric video for the Alter Bridge song "My Champion" HERE!

Here's the audio stream for the new Kee Marcello song "Don't Miss You Much".

Armored Saint looking to do a live album.

Kix has a documentary / live CD release coming out on October 21st via Loud & Proud Records. Full Details You can see the trailer HERE!

Rage Against The Machine's Zack De La Rocha has a new solo single out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

The new Glenn Hughes solo album, Resonate, will be out November 4th via Frontiers Music Srl.

Here's the track listing:

01. Heavy
    02. My Town
    03. Flow
    04. Let It Shine
    05. Steady
    06. God Of Money
    07. How Long
    08. When I Fall
    09. Landmines
    10. Stumble & Go
    11. Long Time Gone
    12. Nothing's The Same

From ClassicRockRevisited.com comes this news about Santana:

On October 21, 2016, Eagle Rock Entertainment will release Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas by Santana IV on DVD+2CD, Blu-ray+2CD, and Digital Formats [MRSP $29.98 DVD+2CD, $34.98 Blu-ray+2CD]. This release captures the long anticipated reunion of the classic late-sixties / early-seventies line-up of Santana -- Carlos Santana (guitar, vocals); Neal Schon (guitar, vocals); Gregg Rolie (Hammond B3, lead vocals); Michael Shrieve (drums) & Michael Carabello (congas, percussion, backing vocals), joined by Karl Perazzo (percussion, vocals), Benny Rietveld (bass), David K. Mathews (keyboards), with special guest vocalist Ronald Isley.

The Santana IV album, released in April, has been both critically and commercially successful, charting at #5 in the US, #4 in the UK and Top 10 in many other countries around the world.* Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas includes several tracks from the new album plus classic hits from the band’s first three albums, to which “Santana IV” is the natural successor, including: “Jingo,” “Soul Sacrifice,” “Samba Pa Ti,” “Black Magic Woman,” “Evil Ways,” “Oye Como Va,” “Everybody’s Everything” and more!

On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, this classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. This was a hugely anticipated reunion of a line-up that had not performed and recorded together since the early seventies. It brought back the scintillating combination of rock, Latin, blues, jazz and African rhythms which was the band’s trademark and made them truly unique.
    In addition to this fantastic concert, Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas includes interviews with the band as a bonus feature.
    Live At The House Of Blues, Las Vegas was a celebration of the chemistry, dynamism and pure musical joy that had made the original band so special and earned them a place in so many fans’ hearts. It is a show to be enjoyed over and over again.
    *Click here to view a preview of "Oye Como Va": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmB...ature=youtu.be

TRACK LISTING
    1) Soul Sacrifice**
    2) Jingo**
    3) Evil Ways**
    4) Everybody’s Everything**
    5) Shake It**
    6) Anywhere You Want To Go**
    7) Medley: Choo Choo / All Aboard**
    8) Samba Pa Ti**
    9) Medley: Batuka / No One To Depend On**
    10) Leave Me Alone**
    11) Sueño**
    12) Caminando*
    13) Medley: Blues Magic / Echizo**
    14) Come As You Are**
    15) Yambu**
    16) Medley: Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen / Oye Como Va
    17) Medley: Love Makes The World Go Round (w/ Ronald Isley)*
    18) Freedom In Your Mind (w/ Ronald Isley)**
    19) Toussaint L’Overture
    AAARRRRGH! You fucking cocktease Deathstroke! That was only a 30 second clip. Wow, man they still got it. Looking forward to this. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    AAARRRRGH! You fucking cocktease Deathstroke! That was only a 30 second clip. Wow, man they still got it. Looking forward to this. Thanks for the heads up.
    I hope you enjoy!

Love/Hate demo collection.

Devilment album news.

Sixx:A.M. new album news.

The new Sirenia album will be called Dim Days of Dolor. It is due out November 11th.

The band has added a new singer.

You can check out the lyric video for the Flotsam and Jetsam song "Seventh Seal" HERE!

The video for the Tygers of Pan Tang song "Only The Brave" can be seen via this link.

FM new album news.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 09-09-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Former Scorpions drummer Herman Rarebell has a new band called Rock Wolves. Their self-titled debut album is due out October 28th via Steamhammer / SPV.

01. Rock For The Nations (3:46)
    02. Surround By Fools (4:03)
    03. Out Of Time (3:31)
    04. What About Love (3:28)
    05. The Blame Game (3:19)
    06. Riding Shotgun (3:26)
    07. Nothings Gonna Bring Me Down (3:05)
    08. The Lion Is Loose (3.33)
    09. I Need Your Love (3:33)
    10. Lay With Me (3:30)
    11. Inside Out (3:09) (iTunes exclusive bonus track)

You can check out the video for the song "Rock For The Nations" HERE!

Godsmack label news.

The Neal Morse Band will have their new album, The Similitude of a Dream, out on November 11th via Radiant Records / Metal Blade Records / Sony. Full Details.

01. Long Day
    02. Overture
    03. The Dream
    04. City Of Destruction
    05. We Have Got To Go
    06. Makes No Sense
    07. Draw The Line
    08. The Slough
    09. Back To The City
    10. The Ways Of A Fool
    11. So Far Gone
    12. Breath Of Angels

Disc 2:
    01. Slave To Your Mind
    02. Shortcut to Salvation
    03. The Man in The Iron Cage
    04. The Road Called Home
    05. Sloth
    06. Freedom Song
    07. I'm Running
    08. The Mask
    09. Confrontation
    10. The Battle
    11. Broken Sky / Long Day (Reprise)

I liked that Godsmack article. It was very interesting to see someone so honest and open about the business side of music.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    I liked that Godsmack article. It was very interesting to see someone so honest and open about the business side of music.
    It does seem more and more like no one is shining anyone on about the realities of the music biz.

You can check out my review of The Dead Daisies CD Make Some Noise via this link.