Page 144 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 5680
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Rolling Stones will have a new studio album out on December 2nd. It's called Blue & Lonesome. You can check out some details HERE!
    Sadly its not original material , except covers of cool blues songs. Which is nice to see the Stones show they love their roots .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Just beating that horse into oblivion at this point. Didn't Banali pull the last QR album off iTunes because it sucked so bad? I somewhat remember laughing about it. I actually got to listen to it and it's really...something.
    Banali claims he pulled it because too many people were illegally downloading it. Pulling something, making it so the only way people can get it is illegally, seems like an odd way to combat piracy. But no one asked me.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Here's an interview with [url=http://www.classicrockrevisited.com/show_interview.php?id=1190]Def Leppard's Phil Collen[/I].

From Classic Rock Revisited.com:

On December 2, 2016, Eagle Rock Entertainment release Live At The Royal Albert Hall With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra by Heart on DVD, Blu-ray, CD and Digital Formats [$21.98 Blu-ray, $16.98 DVD, $13.98 CD]. This film captures not only Heart’s first-ever live performance at the Royal Albert Hall but is also the first concert film of Heart performing with a full orchestra. Live At The Royal Albert Hall With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra includes chart-topping songs like “These Dreams”, “Alone”, “What About Love”, “Barracuda”, “Magic Man”, “Dreamboat Annie”, and more!

Making their first live appearance at London’s Royal Albert Hall in June 2016 to a sold-out crowd, Heart was accompanied by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra who added further depth and epic scale to the band’s songs. The set included hits, fan favorites and both new and reinterpreted tracks from their most recent album Beautiful Broken.

The Line-Up for this special show features Ann Wilson (Vocals); Nancy Wilson (Guitar & Vocals); Ben Smith (Drums); Dan Rothchild (Bass); Craig Bartock (Guitar); Chris Joyner (Keyboards) and, of course, The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Nick Davies. As a Bonus Feature, this release includes an interview with the band.

The chemistry between band and orchestra, that Live At The Royal Albert Hall With The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra captures, added a truly magical quality to a concert that will live long in the memory of those Heart fans lucky enough to be present.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The new White Widdow album will be called Silhouette. It is due out November 25th via AOR Heaven.

The debut album from Boneyard Dog is due out November 25th via AOR Heaven. The CD is called Bluesbound Train.

You can get details on both albums via this Melodicrock.com link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ex-Asking Alexandra singer Danny Worsnop has a solo album called The Long Road Home coming out soon. Details

01. Prozac
    02. Mexico
    03. I Feel Like ****
    04. Anyone But Me
    05. High
    06. I Got Bones
    07. Quite A While
    08. Don't Overdrink It
    09. I'll Hold On
    10. Midnight Woman
    11. Same Old Ending
    12. The Man

Sister will have their new CD, entitled Stand Up, Forward, March! released on November 25th via Metal Blade Records.

01. Destination Dust
    02. Carved In Stone
    03. Lost In Line
    04. Trail Of Destruction
    05. Carry On
    06. Unbeliever
    07. Let It Bleed
    08. Liberation Song
    09. Dead Man's Dirt
    10. Endangered Species
    11. Piece Of Shame

Infernal Majesty album news.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Nobody's talked about the new Metallica songs yet? I think it's marked improvement over Death Magnetic in terms of production though still extremely mediocre especially compared to their classic sounds, but the songs seem to reflect a band reinvigorated. I dig them both.

Metallica: Hardwired (Official Music Video)

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Metallica: Moth Into Flame (Official Music Video)

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Nobody's talked about the new Metallica songs yet? I think it's marked improvement over Death Magnetic in terms of production though still extremely mediocre especially compared to their classic sounds, but the songs seem to reflect a band reinvigorated. I dig them both.
    Yeah, they're not half bad. The band have made mention in interviews about trying to create a 'Kill 'Em All' vibe with this new album and I totally see it in the songs released so far.

I get where you're coming from with the production of 'Death Magnetic'. I still enjoyed that album a lot though. As long as Metallica are steering clear of the absolute drivel and artistic compromise that represented their 'Load' era then that's a bonus.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Metallica: Moth Into Flame (Official Music Video)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    Yeah, they're not half bad. The band have made mention in interviews about trying to create a 'Kill 'Em All' vibe with this new album and I totally see it in the songs released so far.

I get where you're coming from with the production of 'Death Magnetic'. I still enjoyed that album a lot though. As long as Metallica are steering clear of the absolute drivel and artistic compromise that represented their 'Load' era then that's a bonus.
    I think Moth to the Flame was a better song than Hardwired. That to me was the failure with it. Had they slowed the pace and all , Hardwired could have been a cool epic song. I get trying to recapture the past. But "Kill Em All" was 30 years ago. You had that angry , young , self destructive edge then. Now your in your 50's and have families. I mean ...you can't do a Kill Em All type album if this is what ya are now.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think Moth to the Flame was a better song than Hardwired. That to me was the failure with it. Had they slowed the pace and all , Hardwired could have been a cool epic song. I get trying to recapture the past. But "Kill Em All" was 30 years ago. You had that angry , young , self destructive edge then. Now your in your 50's and have families. I mean ...you can't do a Kill Em All type album if this is what ya are now.

I think when he was interviewed Lars Ulrich's point was more that they were looking to recreate the energy that 'Kill 'Em All' had in spades, not record an album that's a carbon copy of it. That's what I mean by it anyway.

To me though, your point kind of typifies Metallica in general. And it has done since the mid 1990's. Here's a band that became famous and wealthy beyond their wildest dreams and totally took their eye off the ball because of it.

Check out the official video for the Sixx:A.M. song "We Will Not Go Quietly" HERE!

The lyric video for the new Leaves' Eyes song "Fires In The North" can be seen HERE!

The new Kreator album, Gods of Violence, is due out in January 2017 via Nuclear Blast.

Disturbed will release a live CD called Live At Red Rocks on November 18th.

01. Introduction
    02. Ten Thousand Fists
    03. The Game
    04. The Vengeful One
    05. Prayer
    06. Liberate
    07. The Animal
    08. Stupify
    09. The Sound Of Silence
    10. Lost Soul
    11. Inside The Fire
    12. The Light
    13. Stricken
    14. Indestructible
    15. Voices
    16. Down With The Sickness

From Classicrockrevisited.com:

Spock's Beard drummer Jimmy Keegan has quit the band to "pursue other interests." The band announced the split in a statement on Wednesday (October 12th).
    Keegan joined the band full-time in 2001, replacing Nick D'Virgilio. But he had performed live with the band since 2003 before joining permanently. Spock's Beard say: "We regret to announce that Jimmy Keegan has resigned from Spock's Beard to pursue other interests.

"Jimmy has been a key member of the SB family since 2003, and his unique contribution will be sorely missed. His talents as a drummer and vocalist are world class, unsurpassed. We wish Jimmy well and look forward to what he's going to come up with next. Dude, you're the best!"

HARDWIRED started off promising but feels "unfinished" to me. The song builds and then meanders off with a uninspired guitar solo. Could have been a contender but meh.

The MOTH song was a throwaway song. I've mostly forgotten it already. Where was the chorus? No memorable chants. Solo? Was there a solo? Really? Must have missed it. No, no I don't need to hear it again, I'll take your word for it.

Now normally when a band gets ready to release a new record they come out with their strongest material to get the "hype" machine going, right? I don't see anything strong here. Now I will say that James sounds like he's in rare form. Kirk? He's MIA as far as what I've heard. I haven't gotten excited for new Metallica in many, many years. This does not change things for me.

That picture of James with the Armani bag was them walking/shopping on Beverly Hills, yes? Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Banali claims he pulled it because too many people were illegally downloading it. Pulling something, making it so the only way people can get it is illegally, seems like an odd way to combat piracy. But no one asked me.
    That is hilarious.
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 10-14-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Guitarist Dave Dalone has rejoined H.E.A.T.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Guitarist Dave Dalone has rejoined H.E.A.T.
    Hal's Emerald Advancement Team?

Here's the official video for the new Beth Hart song "Love Is A Lie".

Mike Tramp will have his new solo CD, Maybe Tomorrow, released in February 2017 via Mighty Music / Target Group.