Page 21 of 379 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post
    Already got that one. Fantastic instrumental covers where he replaced the vocal parts from the originals with guitar. Not a karaoke crap . This album is full of great guitar playing.
    How'd you get it already?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

From Classic Rock Revisited.com:

"New Model Army will release their new album Between Wine And Blood on September 16th, 2014 on earMUSIC / Eagle Rock Entertainment as a 2CD set.

Between Wine And Blood is both a brand new studio mini-album of 6 new songs and an 11 track live album recorded on the band's current Between Dog and Wolf tour in London, Nottingham, Cologne, Cambridge, and Amsterdam. Between Dog and Wolf, released last September, received some of New Model Army's best reviews in their 34 year career and was certainly their fastest selling album in 20 years, charting top 30 in UK and Germany. The major European tour through the end of last year reflected this success."

The new Stevie Nicks solo CD 24 Karat Gold is due out October 7th.

Mr. Big drummer Pat Torpey has been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 07-24-2014 at 01:17 PM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

From Blabbermouth.net:

Sepultura has a live DVD/Blu-ray/CD coming out called Sepultura And Les Tambours du Bronx: Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio. It is due out September 14th via Eagle Rock Entertainment.

In a spectacular performance that finds SEPULTURA accompanied throughout by the French industrial percussion group LES TAMBOURS DU BRONX, notorious for beating 225-liter barrels with beech wood bats or even axe handles, the show was recorded from the band's main stage appearance at the legendary Rock In Rio festival in 2013. Featuring SEPULTURA's most revered tunes — including "Refuse/Resist", "Territory" and "Roots Bloody Roots", the latter of which sees the audience chanting the entire cut from beginning to end — the sheer volume of sound, percussive enormity and powerful presentation sets this release apart from any previous SEPULTURA concert offering to date.

With a one-hour run time divided into thirteen cuts, the album also features a cover of THE PRODIGY's "Firestarter", the fan-chanted "Sepulnation" and music from the band's "Kairos" full-length.

"Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio" will come available on CD, DVD and for the first time in the band's history, Blu-ray via a partnership with Rock In Rio, MZA Music and Eagle Rock Entertainment. In addition, the DVD includes an exclusive documentary of behind-the-scenes preparation with interviews, rehearsal and soundcheck footage and clips of the band just seconds before they hit the stage.

"Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio" track listing:

01. Kaiowas
    02. Spectrum
    03. Refuse/Resist
    04. Sepulnation
    05. Delirium
    06. Fever
    07. We've Lost You
    08. Firestarter (THE PRODIGY cover)
    09. Requiem
    10. Structure Violence
    11. Territory
    12. Big Hands
    13. Roots Bloody Roots

Shirt Is Optional Member Attila Kiss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    How'd you get it already?
    The release date for Japan was June 25th.
    I've got the Deluxe Edition that came with a DVD. Paul breaks it down track-by-track, giving us some cool behind the scene info.
    links to my books:
    "TWISTED HOLIDAY HORROR TALES"
    @ comiXology
    @ IndyPlanet
    "Blues Ratz"
    @ Amazon: Spec. BLUE Version Paperback
    @ IndyPlanet: Collected Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post
    The release date for Japan was June 25th.
    I've got the Deluxe Edition that came with a DVD. Paul breaks it down track-by-track, giving us some cool behind the scene info.
    That's right I forgot that the Japanese versions usually come out earlier.

Threshold will have their new album For The Journey out September 19th via Nuclear Blast Records.
    Here's the artwork:

Virgin Records will release the new Adelita's Way CD Stuck on July 29th.

Kansas has hired David Manion to handle the main keyboard parts on stage. Manion has played keyboards with Kansas bassist Billy Greer's group Seventh Key.

The new Philm CD Fire from the Evening Sun is due out on September 16th via UDR.

01. Train
    02. Fire From The Evening Sun
    03. Lady Of The Lake
    04. Lion's Pit
    05. Silver Queen
    06. We Sail At Dawn
    07. Omniscience
    08. Fanboy
    09. Luxhaven
    10. Blue Dragon
    11. Turn In The Sky
    12. Corner Girl

The new Tango Down CD Charming Devil is due out in August via Kivel Records.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Welp, I'd never heard of Tango Down, but that cover is enough for me to check them out. I'm more than a little disappointed to find that woman isn't the singer.

No information on a title or other details yet, but the new Obituary CD will be released by Relapse Records.
    The album is now tentatively due out at the end of October and will be called Inked in Blood.

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Welp, I'd never heard of Tango Down, but that cover is enough for me to check them out. I'm more than a little disappointed to find that woman isn't the singer.

Here's the press release (including the streaming link for the title track) from Melodicrock.com

The new album from Enchant will be called The Great Divide. It is due out September 30th via InsideOut Music.

Here's the press release (including the streaming link for the title track) from Melodicrock.com
    (Oh, and I kinda dig the title song.)

Sugarland's Kristian Bush has his debut solo album due out soon. It is called Southern Gravity. The first song from the album is called "Trailer Hitch" and as of today it is available for sale digitally.