Page 222 of 379 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5672

Tigertailz has cancelled their appearance at the HRH AOR VII festival after guitarist Jay Pepper's news about his hearing loss.

Silvertung album news.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

.38 Special lineup news.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Bassist Rex Brown has left Kill Devil Hill to focus on his solo career.

Metal Church and Doro has officially announced a co-headlining tour for April/May. (I'm going to be going to the closing night of the tour...already have my ticket!)

The Treatment will release their new album, Power Crazy, on March 22nd via Frontiers Music Srl.

01. Let's Get Dirty
    02. Rising Power
    03. On The Money
    04. Bite Back (YouTube Lyric Video Link)
    05. Luck Of The Draw
    06. Hang Them High
    07. Scar With Her Name
    08. King Of The City
    09. Waiting For The Call
    10. Laying It Down
    11. The Fighting Song
    12. Falling Down

Fear Factory's Dino Cazares has switched guitar endorsements.

Harem Scarem box set news.

The new L.A. Guns album will be called The Devil You Know. It is due out March 22nd via Frontiers Music Srl.

01 - Rage
    02 - Stay Away (YouTube audio link)
    03 - Loaded Bomb
    04 - The Devil You Know
    05 - Needle To The Bone
    06 - Going High
    07 - Gone Honey
    08 - Don't Need To Win
    09 - Down That Hole
    10 - Another Season In Hell
    11 - Boom (Bonus Track)

Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-24-2019 at 05:23 AM.

Bravo Delta album news.

Whitesnake's Slide It In is getting a 35th Anniversary reissue.

Rigor Mortis singer Bruce Corbitt has passed away.

You can check out the official video for the new Mike Tramp song "Dead End Ride" via this Youtube link.

The new Danko Jones album will be called A Rock Supreme. It is due out April 26th via the following companies: (taken from Blabbermouth.net's article) M-Theory Audio (U.S.), Rise Above (UK), Indica (Canada, AU, NZ) and AFM (rest of the world).

01. I'm In A Band
    02. I Love Love
    03. We're Crazy
    04. Dance Dance Dance

05. Lipstick City
    06. Fists Up High
    07. Party
    08. You Got Today
    09. That Girl
    10. Burn In Hell
    11. You Can't Keep Us Down

Rock Candy Records has two new releases out.

Tim Karr album news.

Here's an interview with Jetboy's Billy Rowe.

Sworn Enemy will release their new album, Gamechanger on April 5th via M-Theory Audio. Full Details

Indestructible Noise Command album news.

The new Iron Savior album will be called Kill Or Get Killed. It is due out March 8th via AFM Records. Full Details

The new Sammy Hagar and The Circle album is set to be released on May 10th via BMG. It will be called Space Between. Details

Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-28-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Vinnie Vincent has cancelled his comeback concerts.

Buckcherry lineup news.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Vinnie Vincent has cancelled his comeback concerts.

Buckcherry lineup news.

In reading Vinnie Vincent at times could be his own worst enemy. People seem puzzled at why he disappeared for 20+ years. But I think if you read his wiki page it appears a big reason Vincent left the spotlight so long was the death of his ex-wife and him having 2 kids. So he stayed away to raise them like a Garth Brooks did with his kids or a Rick Moranis.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

R&B legend James Ingram has died at the age of 66.

Pink Floyd's David Gilmour is selling off 120 of his guitars, including the famous "Black Strat". You can read about that and more in this interview.

Genesis / Phil Collins guitarist Daryl Stuermer talks about his 40 year career with the band/singer in this interview.

Here's an interview with the most nominated woman for the 2019 Grammy Awards, Brandi Carlile.

Skillet temporary touring lineup news.

Girlschool lineup news.

Black Label Society tour and back catalog news.

Pentagram tour news.

Appearance Of Nothing album news.

Aaron Lewis country album news.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 01-30-2019 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In reading Vinnie Vincent at times could be his own worst enemy. People seem puzzled at why he disappeared for 20+ years. But I think if you read his wiki page it appears a big reason Vincent left the spotlight so long was the death of his ex-wife and him having 2 kids. So he stayed away to raise them like a Garth Brooks did with his kids or a Rick Moranis.
    Seems like both Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons have ruled out any chance that Vinnie Vincent will make an appearance on their supposed farewell tour.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Seems like both Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons have ruled out any chance that Vinnie Vincent will make an appearance on their supposed farewell tour.
    Honestly if its a supposed farewell tour they should really bring back Frehley and Criss for special appearances . Even Ace said as much that really they will always be considered "the real" guys and it would be a nice farewell for that. Plus honestly I'd rather not go see Stanley have to have piped in vocals. Because from reports his voice is shot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Honestly if its a supposed farewell tour they should really bring back Frehley and Criss for special appearances . Even Ace said as much that really they will always be considered "the real" guys and it would be a nice farewell for that. Plus honestly I'd rather not go see Stanley have to have piped in vocals. Because from reports his voice is shot.
    Honestly, if I had any plans to go to one of these Farewell Tour shows, I don't want Frehley or Criss there. They are not members of the band these days and since it only seems to cause problems any time a possible appearance is raised, the hell with it. Stick with the members of the band that are actually members of the band at this time. And Ace should shut up because he's out there talking about how all the conditions that would have to be met for him to show up. As if Kiss is obligated to have him there or something. Say what you want, but Kiss seems to have thrived just as well without him as with him.

Oh and apparently, Ace has now had some new stuff to say.

For me, the only person I'd like to see do some sort of special appearance with Kiss is Bruce Kulick.