Page 223 of 379 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5678

Brian Johnson has confirmed that he will be on the new AC/DC album.

The new album from Angeles will be called Time Of Truth. It is due out October 16th via Bongo Boy Records. Details.

The new Fallujah album will be called Undying Light. It is due out March 15th via Nuclear Blast Records. Details

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Honestly, if I had any plans to go to one of these Farewell Tour shows, I don't want Frehley or Criss there. They are not members of the band these days and since it only seems to cause problems any time a possible appearance is raised, the hell with it. Stick with the members of the band that are actually members of the band at this time. And Ace should shut up because he's out there talking about how all the conditions that would have to be met for him to show up. As if Kiss is obligated to have him there or something. Say what you want, but Kiss seems to have thrived just as well without him as with him.

Oh and apparently, Ace has now had some new stuff to say.

For me, the only person I'd like to see do some sort of special appearance with Kiss is Bruce Kulick.

To be fair Ace seems well pissed off at Gene's comments about him and quite honestly , beyond the whole deal where he demands his old job back (which is absurd , why would you wanna work beside these 2 guys again ?) I can imagine Ace is tired of hearing how terrible he was. Because lets be honest if Simmons had an issue with Ace Frehley he would have never toured Australia with him , performed with him there or wrote a couple songs together with him this last year.

If he's that unreliable as Simmons claimed ...why the **** do you tour with the guy ?

Anyhow as far as Paul Stanley goes , go watch some of his reading his book aloud. The book basically has him pissed at EVERYONE who was ever in KISS at some point. One comment made me laugh ..."Did Paul Stanley like anyone in KISS beyond himself ?"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Now as far as unreliable goes...I can see having a legit anger at Vinnie Vincent because that guy seems to be a total idiot the last few decades. In reading a Rolling Stone article from 2014 it brings up how many insane issues Vincent had with his actions on stage to where he literally destroyed equipment in a studio and pissed on it. Then the wild lawsuits he'd file against KISS. I can see why you wouldn't have Vincent ever be on stage.

I mean that guy is someone you would never want around you given his insane history and lawsuits. His latest one in 2018 had him trying to trademark "Vinnie Vincent's Kiss" as Gene had to fight that. (A fact in a video in 2018 ...Simmons jokes with Frehley about that)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Foreigner live release news.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Country music legend Harold Bradley, one of the founders of Music Row and a guitarist who played on a host of country's biggest hits, has passed away at the age of 93.

Lance King album news.

Leverage album news.

Yngwie Malmsteen will release his new album, Blue Lightning on March 29th via Mascot Records / Mascot Label Group. It's apparently an album that pays tribute to his love of blues and those artists that influenced him. The full details can be seen HERE!

Gloryhammer album news.

The new Enforcer album is due out April 26th via Nuclear Blast Records and it will be called Zenith.

Adriangale band update

Country singer Doug Supernaw has been diagnosed with Stage IV cancer.

Korn is suing their former drummer David Silveria.

Arrival Of Autumn album news.

The new Warrior Soul album will be called Rock 'N' Roll Disease. It is due out May 19th.

Ex-Guns 'N Roses guitarist Gilby Clarke will release his latest solo album, which is being called The Gospel Truth later this year via Golden Robot Records.

All That Remains lineup news.

The new album from the Michael Thompson Band will be called Love & Beyond. It is due out April 26th via Frontiers Music Srl. Full Details

The new Hardline album is also due out from Frontiers Music Srl on April 26th. It will be called Life. Full Details

Tracklist:
    1. Place To Call Home
    2. Take A Chance
    3. Helio's Sun
    4. Page Of Your Life
    5. Out Of Time
    6. Hold On To Right
    7. Handful Of Sand
    8. This Love
    9. Story Of My Life
    10. Who Wants To Live Forever
    11. Chameleon
    12. My Friend

Sun O))) album news.

Night Ranger's longtime tour manager has passed away.