Page 236 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3590
  1. #3526
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Cattle Decapitation album news.

    Puddle of Mudd album news.

    The new (and final) Axe album will be called Final Offering. It's due out September 20th via Escape Music. Details

    1. Born To Lose 6:18
    2. Bad Romance 4:38
    3. Fire & Stone 6:52
    4. Land Of Our Fathers 6:32
    5. Make A Dream (Last Forever) 3:58
    6. Money 4:18
    7. Old Scratch 5:56
    8. Road To Damascus 4:36
    9. Who Will You Run To 5:22
    10. T Y Ochen’ Krasi Vaya 5:08
    11. Years Slip Away 5:13
    12. Southbound Whistle 3:58 (Exclusive Bonus Track For Vinyl Only)

    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  2. #3527
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    The Amazing Rhythm Aces Russell Smith has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  3. #3528
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Here's an interview with guitarist John 5.

    Here's an interview with Mick Box and Phil Lanzon of Uriah Heep.

    As I Lay Dying album news.

    Cradle of Filth keyboardist/vocalist Lindsay Schoolcraft solo album news.

    Insomnium album and lineup news.

    The new Liv Sin album Burning Sermons is due out September 6th via Despotz Records.

    01. Blood Moon Fever
    02. Chapter Of The Witch
    03. Hope Begins To Fade
    04. War Antidote
    05. At The Gates Of The Abyss
    06. Slave To The Machine
    07. The Sinner
    08. Death Gives Life Meaning
    09. Ghost In The Dark
    10. Dead Wind Intermezzo



    The new Pretty Maids album will be called Undress Your Madness. It is due out November 8th via Frontiers Music Srl.

    01. Intro
    02. Serpentine
    03. Firesoul Fly
    04. Undress Your Madness
    05. Will You Still Kiss Me (If I See You In Heaven)
    06. Runaway World
    07. If You Want Peace (Prepare For War)
    08. Slavedriver
    09. Shadowlands
    10. Black Thunder
    11. Strength Of A Rose



    The new album from The Dark Element will be called Songs The Night Sings. It is due out November 8th via Frontiers Music Srl.

    01. Not Your Monster
    02. Songs The Night Sings
    03. When It All Comes Down
    04. Silence Between The Words
    05. Pills On My Pillow
    06. To Whatever End
    07. The Pallbearer Walks Alone
    08. Get Out Of My Head
    09. If I Had A Heart
    10. You Will Learn
    11. I Have To Go

    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  4. #3529
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    The new Quiet Riot album will be called Hollywood Cowboys. It is due out November 8th via Frontiers Music Srl.

    01. Don't Call It Love
    02. In The Blood
    03. Heartbreak City
    04. The Devil That You Know

    05. Change Or Die
    06. Roll On
    07. Insanity
    08. Hellbender
    09. Wild Horses
    10. Holding On
    11. Last Outcast
    12. Arrows And Angels



    That is some spectacularly awful looking cover art.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  5. #3530
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Norma Jean album news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  6. #3531
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    The Cassette Chronicles #99 - Keel -Keel

    The Ides of March will release an album called Play On to coincide with their 55th anniversary. It's due out August 16th. More Details

    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  7. #3532
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Metallica jigsaw puzzles coming in September.

    Black Sabbath vinyl collection news.

    The new Iggy Pop album Free is due out September 6th via Loma Vista.

    01. Free
    02. Loves Missing
    03. Sonali
    04. James Bond
    05. Dirty Sanchez
    06. Glow In The Dark
    07. Page
    08. We Are The People
    09. Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night
    10. The Dawn



    Uriah Heep keyboardist Phil Lanzon will have his new solo album, entitled 48 Seconds, on August 2nd via Phil Lanzon Ditties/ Cargo Records UK. Details

    01. Azura's Theme (Instrumental)
    02. In The Rain
    03. Forty Line
    04. Rock N Roll Children
    05. Blue Mountain
    06. Look At The Time
    07. Road To London
    08. You Can Make A Living
    09. Face To Face
    10. 48 Seconds

    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  8. #3533
    Swollen Member GOLGO 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Quiet Riot album will be called Hollywood Cowboys. It is due out November 8th via Frontiers Music Srl.

    01. Don't Call It Love
    02. In The Blood
    03. Heartbreak City
    04. The Devil That You Know

    05. Change Or Die
    06. Roll On
    07. Insanity
    08. Hellbender
    09. Wild Horses
    10. Holding On
    11. Last Outcast
    12. Arrows And Angels



    That is some spectacularly awful looking cover art.
    This is only somewhat sad.

    Will they release this one or will they do like they did to a previous one where they refused to release it? That was laughable.

  9. #3534
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    This is only somewhat sad.

    Will they release this one or will they do like they did to a previous one where they refused to release it? That was laughable.
    I think you mean the last Quiet Riot album. They delayed it's release so that the new singer they'd recruited could re-record all the vocals. I've never heard it.

    It's another Quiet Riot album with phenomenally craptacular artwork:


  10. #3535
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    I think you mean the last Quiet Riot album. They delayed it's release so that the new singer they'd recruited could re-record all the vocals. I've never heard it.

    It's another Quiet Riot album with phenomenally craptacular artwork:

    The Road Rage album was apparently not all that good either. At least from the people that I've had specificially speak about it. However, compared to the art for the upcoming album the Road Rage artwork looks like a masterwork.

    They are playing near me in a week or so but I'm not planning on going.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  11. #3536
    Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Northwest UK
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Road Rage album was apparently not all that good either. At least from the people that I've had specificially speak about it. However, compared to the art for the upcoming album the Road Rage artwork looks like a masterwork.

    They are playing near me in a week or so but I'm not planning on going.
    I've just listened to the whole album. I thought it was only fair to give it a shot. Many people have slated Quiet Riot down the years without even listening to them and I didn't want to be one of them. The band are still good enough musicians and the songs are competent enough. I suspect that the whole project was self-financed though, possibly by Frankie Benali who is also the band's manager. Probably aware of how few copies the album would actually sell it was probably a no-brainer to make things as cheap as humanly possible. The production quality mirrors that of the front cover. I think I can put a finger on why these album covers look so amateur.

    They sound like a very competent bar or pub band nowadays. I'm glad Quiet Riot are still kicking around though. There are some that seem to resent the band's continual existence but they aren't doing anything different than legions of other groups.

  12. #3537
    Independent Member Attila Kiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    noun: lōˈkāSHən
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    I've just listened to the whole album. I thought it was only fair to give it a shot. Many people have slated Quiet Riot down the years without even listening to them and I didn't want to be one of them. The band are still good enough musicians and the songs are competent enough. I suspect that the whole project was self-financed though, possibly by Frankie Benali who is also the band's manager. Probably aware of how few copies the album would actually sell it was probably a no-brainer to make things as cheap as humanly possible. The production quality mirrors that of the front cover. I think I can put a finger on why these album covers look so amateur.

    They sound like a very competent bar or pub band nowadays. I'm glad Quiet Riot are still kicking around though. There are some that seem to resent the band's continual existence but they aren't doing anything different than legions of other groups.
    I agree with you on the quality of the previous Quiet Riot album. I gave it a listen when it came out and while it didn't prompt me to buy it, I didn't think it was as bad as some would like you to believe. Definitely not worse than most of what's done today by the 80's Metal acts.
    Fans are absolutely baffling to me these days.
    Some are unrealistically excited about some legends subpar work and trash the same quality from another artist. Looks like it's fashion to kick Quiet Riot around.
    That being said, the new album cover won't win over the opinions of their critics. It's barely passable for a hard-core Indy comic book cover, let alone for an anthemic type of Metal, they been known for.
    Unless they went country, then... It's OK.
    Last edited by Attila Kiss; 07-19-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    follow the progress of my new book:
    "TWISTED HOLIDAY HORROR TALES"

    "Blues Ratz"
    @ Amazon: Spec. BLUE Version Paperback
    @ ComixCentral: #1 / #2 / #3
    @ IndyPlanet: Collected Edition

  13. #3538
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    I have no opinion on the last Quiet Riot album. I haven't heard it. And I'm fine with them continuing to play on. But it doesn't change the fact that the new album artwork is just BAD.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  14. #3539
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Lamb of God has split with drummer Chris Adler. Statement.

    Fit For An Autopsy album news.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

  15. #3540
    Extraordinary Member Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Lacuna Coil album is called Black Anima. It is due out October 11th via Century Media Records.
    Here's the cover art:

    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

    Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review


    "I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •