Page 297 of 379 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 5675

Shinedown drummer Barry Kerch won't be on the first part of the band's tour due to a positive Covid test.

Soulfly touring lineup news.

Blind Illusion album news.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-10-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

REO Speedwagon has cancelled two shows this weekend because of positive Covid tests.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The Offspring drummer Pete Parada has announced he's been fired from the band for refusing to get the Covid vaccine.
    The days of tolerating the selfish behavior of these plague Rats are over. Get the Vax or stay home & play with yourself.

Iron Maiden has released their first new song in six years. It's called "The Writing On The Wall" and you can check it out below.

This took 6 years? Should have taken another 6 years to come up with something a bit more exciting.

Admittedly, my IM fan card has been lost to the four winds for decades. This is so very much cringy with the low-grade Adult Swim intern graphics. It's so underwhelming that I cant put in the effort to be upset of how pedestrian this band has fallen.

Anyway, I hear The Stones are touring...

The news about Mike Howe's passing becomes even more of a tragic occurence because his death has officially been ruled a a suicide.

Metal Church released an original statement earlier today that caused some controversy. That prompted them to pull that statement and put up a revised one.

Sigh, I just don't have any more words. Losing him in the first place was bad enough, but to learn it was a suicide makes it hurt all the more.
    Poor guy. Heartbreaking for the family.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Poor guy. Heartbreaking for the family.
    Indeed. I am working on an article in my Cassette Chronicles series that will serve as a kind of tribute for Mike Howe, but when the news came that it was a suicide, I stopped working on it because it really threw me and I haven't yet picked it up to do a re-write of my article opening yet. I'm going to try to get it done over the weekend though.

Enslaved EP news.

Massacre album news.

I figured it was coming, but apparently there's an official memo about Live Nation requiring proof of vaccination or a negative test to get into their shows.

Sebastian Bach, who had been fully vaccinated, has tested positive for Covid.

Limp Bizkit has cancelled the rest of their August tour dates.

Kool & The Gang co-founder Dennis "Dee Tee" Thomas has has passed away.

Tesla has postponed shows on their current tour due to multiple positive Covid tests.

Lynyrd Skynyrd has cancelled four shows on their current tour after guitarist Rickey Medlocke had a positive Covid test.

Archspire album news.

Tesla has postponed shows on their current tour due to multiple positive Covid tests.
    Guitarist Frank Hannon is one of the people who tested positive.

CD Review - Steve Whiteman - You're Welcome

AAAA1st20.jpg

Here's an interview with Sepultura's Andreas Kisser.

Fleetwood Mac's Christine McVie has sold the rights to her song catalog.

The Counting Crows had to cancel their Boston show on Sunday August 8th, 2021 due to a positive Covid test.

The last two dates on Bruce Dickinson's spoken word tour have been postponed due to a positive Covid test.

Terrorizer has signed with Earache Records.

I figured it was coming, but apparently there's an official memo about Live Nation requiring proof of vaccination or a negative test to get into their shows.
    I'm grateful that artists are taking a stand against these plague rats trying to infest the population. Of course, I hope they don't feel ostracized though, that would be just terrible.

The Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam, scheduled for September 3rd - 5th in Panama City, Florida, has been postponed until June 2022.

Alan "Blaze" Blazek, who produced albums the Eagles, the Who, Joe Walsh, the J. Geils Band, Elvin Bishop, Johnny Winter, REO Speedwagon, Rick Derringer and more, has passed away.

Carl "Chucky" Thompson, who produced hits by Notorious B.I.G and Mary J. Blige, has passed away.

Black Sabbath keyboardist Adam Wakeman will release a piano album entitled A Handful of Memories on November 12th via Blacklake Records. Details.

01. Draa Valley
    02. Pristina
    03. Sunrise Over L.A.
    04. The Winter Palace
    05. Iceland
    06. A Walk in the Park
    07. Treyarnon Bay
    08. Gateway to the Sun
    09. The Island
    10. Home
    11. Abbotsham Cliffs *
    12. Polruan *

* Exclusive pre-order digital bonus tracks

ACD2.jpg

The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival has been cancelled for the 2nd year in a row due to Covid.

If you want to attend the Milwaukee Summerfest event this year, you will have to show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test.

Stevie Nicks has cancelled all her concert dates for 2021 citing Covid concerns.

Queensryche has confirmed that guitarist Mike Stone will continue to tour with the band through the end of 2021.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-10-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Dolly Parton is teaming up with author James Patterson for a thriller novel that will be out in March 2022.

Former Megadeth bassist James Lomenzo has rejoined the band's touring lineup for their upcoming tour with Lamb Of God. Article Link.

Uriah Heep box set news.

Ann Wilson & The Amazing Dawgs have released a live EP.

Billy Idol will release a new EP called The Roadside EP on September 17th via Dark Horse Records. Details.

01. Rita Hayworth
    02. Bitter Taste
    03. U Don't Have To Kiss Me Like That
    04. Baby Put Your Clothes Back On

You can check out the song "Bitter Taste" below.

ACD3.jpg