Page 298 of 379 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 5684

American keyboardist and vocalist Michael Finnigan passed away today at the age of 76. He made his career mainly as a session and touring musician where he played with a variety of acts as well as working in film, TV and commercials. Whitesnake singer David Coverdale, who had Finnigan on his Into The Light solo album back in 2000, paid tribute.

Here's an interview with Alcatrazz / Long Shadows Dawn singer Doogie White.

Sorry Ma, Forgot To Take Out The Trash, the 1981 debut album from The Replacements, will be getting a deluxe edition reissue via Rhino on October 22nd. Details.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Cassette Chronicles #179 - Metal Church - Blessing In Disguise

In this piece I pay tribute to Metal Church singer Mike Howe who passed away on July 26th, 2021.

ACD4.jpg

There's some new groups requiring vaccination proof and/or negative tests to attend their events. I'll link the articles to each one below.

AEG Presents

Louder Than Life, Aftershock and Inkcarceration festivals

Bonnaroo

Dead & Company

And if you are one of those who think this is a bad thing: Lollapalooza in Chicago has already had 203 cases of Covid linked to it.

The directors of the NSFW video for the Duran Duran song "Girls On Film" look back on the controversy on the 40th anniversary of the making of the video. Article Link.

Tony Bennett has cancelled his fall concert dates.

The new Trivium album will be called In The Court Of The Dragon. The album will be out October 8th via Roadrunner Records. Details.

01. X
    02. In The Court Of The Dragon
    03. Like A Sword Over Damocles
    04. Feast Of Fire
    05. A Crisis Of Revelation
    06. The Shadow Of The Abattoir
    07. No Way Back Just Through
    08. Fall Into Your Hands
    09. From Dawn To Decadence
    10. The Phalanx

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss have reunited 14 years after the release of the Grammy-winning Raising Sand album. Their new album will be called Raise The Roof. It will be out November 19th via Rounder Records. Details.

01. Quattro (World Drifts In)
    02. The Price Of Love
    03. Go Your Way
    04. Trouble With My Lover
    05. Searching For My Love
    06. Can't Let Go
    07. It Don't Bother Me
    08. You Led Me To The Wrong
    09. Last Kind Words Blues
    10. High And Lonesome
    11. Going Where The Lonely Go
    12. Somebody Was Watching Over Me

ACD5.jpg

Last edited by Deathstroke; 08-12-2021 at 01:12 PM.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

George Lynch has cancelled the three shows he had scheduled for August and September due to Covid concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The last two dates on Bruce Dickinson's spoken word tour have been postponed due to a positive Covid test.
    And now comes word that Bruce Dickinson himself has tested positive for Covid, despite being fully vaccinated.

Firehouse singer CJ Snare health news.

Dark Tranquillity lineup news.

The Tracy Lawrence album Hindsight 2020 Volume 2: Price of Fame was released today. Article Link.

The Reba McEntire box set Revived Remixed Revisited is due out October 8th. Article Link.

Seether compilation news.

Tony Bennett has cancelled his fall concert dates.
    The cancellation of the tour has now been made an an official retirement from performing.

You can add Phish to the list of bands requiring proof of vaccination.

Grammy winning folk singer Nanci Griffith has passed away.

I figured it was coming, but apparently there's an official memo about Live Nation requiring proof of vaccination or a negative test to get into their shows.
    It's now OFFICIAL!

Mammoth WVH has cancelled two dates on their support tour with Guns 'N Roses because of a positive Covid test.

If you like reggae music and music that will move your soul check out The Elovaters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYqa...vMJ_cj39lYeVII
    They just put out their 3rd album "Castles" on Friday. These guys are amazing.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Korn had to postpone their scheduled show tonight due to a positive Covid test.

Pop Evil cancelled their show in Denver, CO tonight because of a positive Covid test.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Mammoth WVH has cancelled two dates on their support tour with Guns 'N Roses because of a positive Covid test.
    This is a blow...Wolfgang has been rocking it very well. Its said he's been well received on the opening act of Guns n Roses tour.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is a blow...Wolfgang has been rocking it very well. Its said he's been well received on the opening act of Guns n Roses tour.
    I have friends who went to the Boston show and they said he went over really well. A few were surprised at just how good the band was live.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I have friends who went to the Boston show and they said he went over really well. A few were surprised at just how good the band was live.
    That is a hard slot to do as well. The Guns fans aren't known for being nice to opening acts at times. They booed off one band so band after so many shows in the early 2010's , Rose had to fire them from tour. So their taking to Wolfgang helps. (I do like that the band took a young band on to give them the rub as they say)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.