Page 300 of 379 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 5678

The K-pop boy band BTS have cancelled their 2021 tour over Covid concerns.

The Austin City Limits Music Festival will require negative Covid test or proof of vaccination to attend.

Underoath album news.

Crazy Lixx album news.

Beast In Black album news.

Obscura album news.

The new Exodus album will be called Persona Non Grata. It is due out November 19th via Nuclear Blast Records. Details.

AAAA1st25.jpg
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Here's an interview that was conducted by a friend of mine with Foreigner's Kelly Hansen.

Light The Torch has cancelled their tour due to Covid.

Florida Georgia Line has cancelled their tour due to Covid.

Slipknot / Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor has breakthrough Covid.

Oakland Symphony music director and conductor Michael Morgan has died.

Country singer Tom T. Hall, perhaps best known for writing the song "Harper Valley P.T.A.", has passed away.

Pretty Maids singer Ronnie Atkins, who is battling cancer will release an EP follow up to his solo album One Shot. The EP is called 4 More Shots (The Acoustics) and it will be released October 1st via Frontiers Music Srl. Details.

Track listing:

01. Carry Me Over
    02. When Dreams Are Not Enough (acoustic version)
    03. Picture Yourself (acoustic version)
    04. Real (acoustic version)
    05. One Shot (orchestra version - bonus track)

AAAA1st24.jpg

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Everly Brothers singer Don Everly has passed away.

Lordi will release 7 new albums in November. Details.

Vio-lence singer Sean Killian has tested positive for Covid.

The rap duo Insane Clown Posse have announced a farewell tour tied to the news that Violent J has health issues with his heart.

Aerosmith's management has reportedly struck a deal that will give the band control of their music masters. Article Link.

UB40 founding member and saxophonist Brian Travers has passed away from cancer.

The Pixies have cancelled their planned tour due to Covid.

The new Kacey Musgraves album will be called Star-Crossed. The album is due out September 10th via Interscope Records / UMG Nashville. TThehere's a film project associated with the album that will be out on the same date. Details.

Here's the track listing:

1. star-crossed
    2. good wife
    3. cherry blossom
    4. simple times
    5. if this was a movie…
    6. justified
    7. angel
    8. breadwinner
    9. camera roll
    10. easier said
    11. hookup scene
    12. keep lookin’ up
    13. what doesn’t kill me
    14. there is a light
    15. gracias a la vida

The new Black Label Society album will be called Doom Crew Inc.. The album is due out November 26th via Entertainment One (eOne). Details. You can check out the track "Set You Free" below.

Here's the track listing and artwork:

01. Set You Free
    02. Destroy & Conquer
    03. You Made Me Want To Live
    04. Forever And A Day
    05. End Of Days
    06. Ruins
    07. Forsaken
    08. Love Reign Down
    09. Gospel Of Lies
    10. Shelter Me
    11. Gather All My Sins
    12. Farewell Ballad

ACD1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Ex-Trouble singer Eric Wagner has been hospitalized with Covid related pneumonia.
    Eric Wagner has passed away.

Former Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones and drummer Paul Cook are suing Johnny Rotten over song rights.
    Jones and Cook won the suit.

Motorhead compilation news.

The Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts passed away today at the age of 80. Article Link.

Brothers In Arms debut album news.

Hate album news.

Today's blatant money grab of a lawsuit news is that the guy who was the baby on the cover of Nirvana's Nevermind album is suing anyone he can name. You can read all about it, with only a bare minimum accounting of the guy's hypocrisy, HERE.

I mean, he's suing the guy who was replaced by Dave Grohl before the album was ever recorded or the cover photo was shot. I have little sympathy for this guy who has recreated the shot three times and apparently made convention appearances over the years as well.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Today's blatant money grab of a lawsuit news is that the guy who was the baby on the cover of Nirvana's Nevermind album is suing anyone he can name. You can read all about it, with only a bare minimum accounting of the guy's hypocrisy, HERE.

I mean, he's suing the guy who was replaced by Dave Grohl before the album was ever recorded or the cover photo was shot. I have little sympathy for this guy who has recreated the shot three times and apparently made convention appearances over the years as well.

Actually it was 4 times he recreated the shot. And while i believe the lawsuit is stupid given his promotion of this the last 17+ years recreating shots of it , I do think the label should have contacted the parents better in 1991 when this album 1st arrived. In reading his dad was paid $200 and the label sent him a teddy bear and a platinum record.

I'd say had the label gave him a small royalty for his image used (nothing crazy , just an image royalty for his life time) this lawsuit would not have happened. (The label is now gone and folded several times into a larger one as we read)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Actually it was 4 times he recreated the shot. And while i believe the lawsuit is stupid given his promotion of this the last 17+ years recreating shots of it , I do think the label should have contacted the parents better in 1991 when this album 1st arrived. In reading his dad was paid $200 and the label sent him a teddy bear and a platinum record.

I'd say had the label gave him a small royalty for his image used (nothing crazy , just an image royalty for his life time) this lawsuit would not have happened. (The label is now gone and folded several times into a larger one as we read)
    If the enumerated points in his lawsuit had stuck to the royalties, he might've been taken seriously but claiming all the other crap and suing people who weren't in the band by the time the album was recorded and the cover art shot shows me he's pathetic.

Country music publicist Norma Morris has passed away.

Overkill box set news.

AAAA1st27.jpg

The new Joe Bonamassa album will be called Time Clocks. It is due out October 29th.

You can check out the song "The Heart Never Waits" below.

AAAA1st26.jpg