Page 305 of 379 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5675

Original Status Quo bassist Alan Lancaster has passed away. Francis Rossi, who leads the band to this day, has issued a statement.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

CD Review - Iron Maiden - Senjutsu

AAAACD13.jpg

Jason Aldean album news.

Dream Theater has postponed their North American tour over Covid concerns.

Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner has been hospitalized with "major medical heart condition" issues and the band has postponed the rest of their US tour. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Singer-songwriter Andrea Martin has passed away.

Country singer Alan Jackson health news.

The Zac Brown Band has cancelled four concerts after singer Zac Brown tested positive for Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner has been hospitalized with "major medical heart condition" issues and the band has postponed the rest of their US tour. Article Link.
    According to Faulkner's girlfriend, the guitarist underwent major emergency heart surgery.

The new album by Haiduk -

DIABOLICA

[melodic black metal // death-thrash]

"With lightning-fast songs HAIDUK returns to the hyper-speed riffing approach...

Thematically, the new album is a continuation of the lore explored in the previous releases, with new short stories, maps, and a timeline included in the CD booklet.
    " kronos mortus

George Frayne (aka Commander Cody) of Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen, best known for the 1972 song "Hot Rod Lincoln", has passed away.

3 Doors Down have announced a couple of concert cancellations due to Covid-19 regulations. Article Link.

Drowning Pool's Fall 2021 tour with Ill Nino and (Hed)P.E. has been postponed to early 2022.

3 Doors Down have announced a couple of concert cancellations due to Covid-19 regulations. Article Link.

Heard that Trump got confused when he was told that 3 Doors Down were playing his inauguration, he said something like,
    "3 Door Down...that's where Melania sleeps at night."

Blink 182's Mark Hoppus has cancer.
    Mark Hoppus has announced he's been declared cancer-free.

Here's an update on Judas Priest guitarist Richie Faulkner's medical condition.

Lizzy Borden vinyl reissue news.

Starset album news.

Northtale album news.

The new Scorpions album will be called Rock Believer. It is due out February 11th, 2022. Article Link.

My attention seemed to wander a lot during the song and I actually can't even recall hearing the song title in the lyrics until the last time I played the album before sitting down to write this review. When does that ever happen?
    This is horrible to read in a record review. Personally, I've felt this way about IM's records since the 90's.

Disc Two

Due to the album's lengthy running time, there's only four songs on the second disc but with three of the songs well over the ten minute mark, you aren't lacking in terms of content.
    Two Discs? JFC! "IF" it was packed with fantastic material this would at the least have me interested.

I noticed that when I reached a certain age my tastes in things changed once again. For example, roller-coasters are not enjoyable to me anymore. Now roller-coasters feel traumatic to me. As if they are things to be...endured? Going to the dentist must be endured, having a colonoscopy must be endured. Endure a roller-coaster? No, just no.

Is it me or does it seem that IM has peaked decades ago? Overly long, meandering songs about **** I can't even be motivated to even try to follow.

If the mind-numbing three-and-a-half minute intro to the album's closing song "Hell On Earth" (that starts slow and gets heavier before Bruce Dickinson's vocals kick in) wasn't enough of a pain,
    You poor, poor man. Did you lose a bet or something? Why do you insist on doing these things to yourself? Life/time is too short & there is just so much more joyful, fullfilling music to fill our precious limited moments with.

Please try to treat yourself better? You deserve it brother.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    This is horrible to read in a record review. Personally, I've felt this way about IM's records since the 90's.

Two Discs? JFC! "IF" it was packed with fantastic material this would at the least have me interested.

I noticed that when I reached a certain age my tastes in things changed once again. For example, roller-coasters are not enjoyable to me anymore. Now roller-coasters feel traumatic to me. As if they are things to be...endured? Going to the dentist must be endured, having a colonoscopy must be endured. Endure a roller-coaster? No, just no.

Is it me or does it seem that IM has peaked decades ago? Overly long, meandering songs about **** I can't even be motivated to even try to follow.

You poor, poor man. Did you lose a bet or something? Why do you insist on doing these things to yourself? Life/time is too short & there is just so much more joyful, fullfilling music to fill our precious limited moments with.

Please try to treat yourself better? You deserve it brother.
    Well, it's not like I was expecting to not like the album.

DED album news.

Pistol Annies Christmas album news.

Plush album news.

Well, it's not like I was expecting to not like the album.
    It's Friday, yeah? Take a couple of big cold ones with a live Joe Bonamassa/Beth Hart record to cleanse the palate from that gawd awful Iron Maiden record. Have a good weekend DS.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    It's Friday, yeah? Take a couple of big cold ones with a live Joe Bonamassa/Beth Hart record to cleanse the palate from that gawd awful Iron Maiden record. Have a good weekend DS.
    I have the one from Amsterdam. However, I'm busy with other reviews both music and book related so no time to cleanse said palate. There's work to be done.