Page 307 of 378 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 5668

Meh. It matters not
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 10-19-2021 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Meh. It matters not. Potatoe or Potato?

Paddy Moloney, the influential / iconic Irish folk musician who co-founded The Chieftains, has passed away.

Swedish metal band Avatar has postponed the last five shows on their U.S. tour after their singer tested positive for Covid.

The new Adele album is due out November 19th and it will be called 30.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Cher is suing Mary Bono over royalties for songs she recorded with Sonny Bono. Article Link.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Korn drummer Ray Luzier has tested positive for Covid.

I don't know if this news was seen by anyone else but apparently Rob Halford had prostate cancer during the pandemic. Article Link.

A biography about death metal band Obituary is due out in January.

Queensryche is being sued by now former drummer Scott Rockenfield. Article Link.

The late Eric Wagner (ex-Trouble) will see his debut solo album In The Lonely Light Of Mourning in March 2022.

AAAA1st34.jpg

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The whole Queensryche deal sounds like a group of guys who would push anyone out at a moments notice. Its wild for sure to read there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Vince Neil fell off the stage during a concert on Friday and broke his ribs. Article Link.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The whole Queensryche deal sounds like a group of guys who would push anyone out at a moments notice. Its wild for sure to read there.
    Every time I think they are going to stop destroying their legacy, something new comes along.

Doro / Warlock - Triumph And Agony Live

AAAACD15.jpg

CD Review - Between Worlds - S/T

AAAACD12.jpg

The Weeknd has postponed his planned 2022 tour from January to the summer of 2022. Article Link

Sepultura has postponed their European tour until 2022 due to uncertainty over Covid and restrictions.

Symphony X guitarist Michael Romeo solo album news.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Queensryche is being sued by now former drummer Scott Rockenfield. Article Link.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Every time I think they are going to stop destroying their legacy, something new comes along.
    Hi-larious about QR! I love that 5+ years after settling the lawsuit he's still salty enough to throw bombs at his old band. How deliciously trashy this all is!

R&B singer Emani has passed away.

Elvis Presley drummer Ronnie Tutt has passed away. He also worked with Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, Jerry Garcia and a host of other artists.

Oscar and Grammy-winning songwriter Leslie Bricusse, who lyrics for two James Bond themes as well as songs for movies like Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Scrooge, Superman, Hook, Doctor Dolittle and many more. (He won Oscars for Willie Wonka and Victor/Victoria), has passed away

Country singer Travis Tritt has announced he is cancelling shows at any venue that requires vaccination, negative Covid tests or masks. Article Link. Nice to see him remove all doubt about his "fool" status.

Former Twisted Sister guitarist Jay Jay French is doing a trio of book signings for his recently published memoir. Article Link. One of the signings is at the record shop a friend of mine owns so I'll be going to that one.

Kill Ritual EP news.

Here's an audio interview with singer Jeff Scott Soto.

Here's an interview with Night Ranger guitarist Brad Gillis.

Here's an interview with ex-Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett.

Here's an interview with Eclipse's Erik Martensson.

Of Mice & Men album news.

The Cassette Chronicles #184 - Dangerous Toys - Hellacious Acres

AAAACD22.jpg

System Of A Down has postponed their Los Angeles shows this weekend after Serj Tankian tested positive for Covid.

Rise Against EP news.

Venom Prison album news.

The Murder Of My Sweet album news.

Infected Rain album news.

Death Angel live album news.

Country singer Travis Tritt has announced he is cancelling shows at any venue that requires vaccination, negative Covid tests or masks. Article Link. Nice to see him remove all doubt about his "fool" status.
    THANK YOU Travis Tritt! For accidentally saving lives with your dumb policy. Losing out on some nice paydays just to "ownz da Libs"!

Then this Republican turdlinger ran to Tucker on FOX network to announce that he felt compelled to cancel these concerts because of mandate. Yet, FOX also requires a vaccine mandate of all it's employees? LOLZ at Neo-conservative jackasses!

Jinjer has vowed not to cancel any shows on their US tour after their drummer tested positive for Covid.

Here's an interview with singer Jeff Scott Soto.

In Flames reissue news.

Magnum album news.

(Hed) P.E. compilation news.

Dan Reed Network album news.

Slash featuring Myles Kennedy And The Conspirators album news.

AAAA1st29.jpg