Page 91 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5682

Quote Originally Posted by Attila Kiss View Post

Just want to add that he is using the Jeff Lynne's ELO moniker, which probably means there is little to no presence of the band, like on the previous album "Zoom". I like Jeff Lynne, in fact I think he is one of the greatest composer and producer of our time, and ELO is one of my favorite bands, but him recreating the magic of the ELO as a band, failed on "Zoom". That being said, the first track from the new album is alone better than all the songs put together on the previous effort. Even his inner Beatles shines through the song, which is a good thing.

Here is the audio
    Thanks for the updated info Attila Kiss!
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

You can check out the trailer for the upcoming documentary on the band Kittie HERE.

The new Hatesphere album New Hell is due out November 20th via Massacre Records.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Here's an interview with ex-Foreigner singer Lou Gramm.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Megadeth says their new album is done. Like, done done. Mixed and all. I am optimistic that means a 2015 release. I'm really trying hard not to have expectations for it, but I so want it to be good. I'm hoping the LoG drummer Chris Adler, new guitarist, and abysmal reception of Super Collider have things sufficiently off in the right direction.

Here's an interview with Don Henley.

Quote Originally Posted by impulseucf View Post
    Megadeth says their new album is done. Like, done done. Mixed and all. I am optimistic that means a 2015 release. I'm really trying hard not to have expectations for it, but I so want it to be good. I'm hoping the LoG drummer Chris Adler, new guitarist, and abysmal reception of Super Collider have things sufficiently off in the right direction.
    I have not look forward to a new MegaD album this much in years. I am very curious to see how much Kiko gets to shine on these tracks. If Mustaine is smart, he let's Kiko do all the heavy lifting & just turns him loose. I have all of Kiko solo records & I can't wait to see him play MegaD songs on tour. What a great, great show this is going to be.

Iron Maiden has announced their new US tour dates. It looks like I'll once again not get to see them on tour for a studio album as opposed to a compilation tour.

Fates Warning will begin recording a new album this December.

Borknagar's new disc is due out January 22nd via Century Media and will be called Winter Thrice.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Iron Maiden has announced their new US tour dates. It looks like I'll once again not get to see them on tour for a studio album as opposed to a compilation tour.
    I've been wanting to go back to Las Vegas for a while, now. This might be the catalyst I needed to book a trip.

Not keen on the idea of another band led by one of Steve Harris' kids opening again, though. That didn't turn out so well last time, with Lauren Harris.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Fantastic Member General Nerditry's Avatar

Megadeth is streaming a new song from their upcoming album on their website and official Youtube channel. The song is called Fatal Illusion.

I have to say, I am feeling MUCH better about this new album than their last few. Kiko is killing it on the solos, and oh my lord, the PRODUCTION. It sounds so good! Ignoring the actual songs, I thought Super Collider and Thirteen were horrible sounding from a production and mixing/engineering standpoint. This one sounds so nice. The drums hit, the guitars chug, the solos soar and rip, and his vocals don't sound like monotone growling scratching the eardrums. I am stoked for this album now.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    I've been wanting to go back to Las Vegas for a while, now. This might be the catalyst I needed to book a trip.

Not keen on the idea of another band led by one of Steve Harris' kids opening again, though. That didn't turn out so well last time, with Lauren Harris.
    Yeah, I don't think letting his kids open up is a good idea either. I don't think Lauren was as bad as I remember the reviews saying she was but I don't think she really deserved the opening slot of a Maiden tour.

The new Megadeth album will be called Dystopia. It is due out January 22nd, 2016 via Universal Music Enterprises.

01. The Threat Is Real
    02. Dystopia
    03. Fatal Illusion
    04. Death From Within
    05. Bullet To The Brain
    06. Post American World
    07. Poisonous Shadows
    08. Look Who's Talking
    09. Conquer Or Die
    10. Lying In State
    11. The Emperor
    12. Last Dying Wish
    13. Foreign Policy (FEAR cover)

The band also recorded a cover version of "Melt The Ice Away" (BUDGIE).

You can check out the lyric video for the new Def Leppard song "Let's Go" via this Youtube link.

Ratt's Warren DeMartini is suing Ratt drummer Bobby Blotzer for trying to pass a Ratt tribute band off as the real thing. You can read about it HERE.

Candlemass has announced a couple of lineup status updates and plans for a brand new 30th anniversary EP. You can read about it HERE.

You can see the artwork below:

The new Prong CD X (No Absolutes) is due out January 29th, 2016 via Steamhammer/SPV Records.

The real money in music is in royalties. The nickels and dimes you get when your song is played on the radio or someone buys your record. Ratt, the band, made millions. But most of that went to Stephan Pearcy, Robin Crosby and Warren DiMartini. They wrote almost all of Ratt's material. Bobby Blotzer, on the other hand, had almost no writing credits. He probably did well, but maybe not set-for-life well. So I can see why he wants to tour. But, really, man, admit it isn't the real Ratt.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The real money in music is in royalties. The nickels and dimes you get when your song is played on the radio or someone buys your record. Ratt, the band, made millions. But most of that went to Stephan Pearcy, Robin Crosby and Warren DiMartini. They wrote almost all of Ratt's material. Bobby Blotzer, on the other hand, had almost no writing credits. He probably did well, but maybe not set-for-life well. So I can see why he wants to tour. But, really, man, admit it isn't the real Ratt.
    Well there is also touring for bands who can cash in major from that. I remember that its a reason Eddie Van Halen has said a new album likely won't be happening for a good while. Its better to tour , play the hits and cash in. Its one of the reasons Sammy Hagar and Eddie don't get along much. Sammy wants to do new music and albums. While Eddie is happy to just play the hits on tour and cash in.

Recently its why Keith Richards put out a new album and doing some shows. He joked its taking Mick forever to get the band to do another album.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Yep, Blotzer is playing the fool by selling the tribute act as the real thing because he's there.