Page 94 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 5672
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I listened to the latest Smashing Pumpkins song online and well...its not a terrible song. But it doesn't fit Smashing Pumpkins. I pretty much wrote that the song fits Corgan's other band "Zwan" he had a short while.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The new CD from Ignite will be called A War Against You and it is due out January 8th via Century Media.

01. Begin Again
    02. Nothing Can Stop Me
    03. This Is A War
    04. Oh No Not Again
    05. Alive
    06. You Saved Me
    07. Rise Up
    08. Where I'm From
    09. The Suffering
    10. How Is This Progress?
    11. You Lie
    12. Descend
    13. Work
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Cutting Crew has a new album out now called Add To Favorites. It was released by In Like Flynn / Cherry Red Records.

1. TILL THE MONEY RUNS OUT
    2. LOOKING FOR A FRIEND
    3. BERLIN IN WINTER
    4. KEPT ON LOVIN YOU
    5. SAN FERIAN
    6. ALREADY GONE
    7. AS FAR AS I CAN SEE
    8. BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE
    9. ONLY FOR YOU
    10. (SHE JUST HAPPENED TO BE) BEAUTIFUL

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Keith Urban's new album will be called Ripcord.

Here's an interview with The Knack's Berton Averre.

You can check out the lyric video for the new Chastain song "All Hail The King" via this Youtube link.

Here's some news regarding the new band OHM: lineup changes.

Ex-Flyleaf singer Lacey Sturm will release her debut solo CD Life Screams in early 2016 via Followspot Records / The Fuel Music.

The new Serenity CD Codex Atlanticus is due out January 29th, 2016 via Napalm Records.

01. Codex Atlanticus
    02. Follow Me
    03. Sprouts of Terror
    04. Iniquity
    05. Reason
    06. My Final Chapter
    07. Caught in a Myth
    08. Fate of Light
    09. The Perfect Woman
    10. Spirit in the Flesh
    11. The Order

Last edited by Deathstroke; 10-30-2015 at 12:34 PM.

The new Anthrax CD is due out in March 2016 via Megaforce in North America and Nuclear Blast in Europe. The album will be called For All Kings.

Gamma Ray has hired Frank Black as their new singer.

Frank Beck has been performing with Gamma Ray for a while now. He's going to share lead singer duties with Kai Hansen, who admits that the long tours have taken a toll on his voice.

Beck's a good singer--a better singer than Hansen, from what I've seen. (Not a whole lot.) I'm just going to assume Michael Kiske turned Hansen down for some reason. That way I won't rant about it.

"To the Metal" with Beck and Hansen on vocals.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    The new Anthrax CD is due out in March 2016 via Megaforce in North America and Nuclear Blast in Europe. The album will be called For All Kings.
    Huh. Didn't they start out on Megaforce records back in the day? Must be humbling getting slapped back down to the jr. level.

So they still rotating new guitarists every 7 months or so?

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Huh. Didn't they start out on Megaforce records back in the day? Must be humbling getting slapped back down to the jr. level.

I can't recall the specifics of where Anthrax started out. However, if the new album can be as good as Worship Music was, I don't care what label releases it.

The lineup seems stable, though Charlie Benante has had to sit out some tour dates lately. In the last few days ex-guitarist Dan Spitz has had some stuff to say about statements made by the band in regards to who played what on albums.

By the way, the official release date is February 26, 2016.

Here's an interview with Mike Portnoy of The Winery Dogs.

The new Primal Fear CD Rulebreaker is due out January 29th, 2016 via Frontiers Music Srl.

01. Angels Of Mercy
    02. The End Is Near
    03. Bullets & Tears
    04. Rulebreaker
    05. In Metal We Trust
    06. We Walk Without Fear
    07. At War With The World
    08. The Devil In Me
    09. Constant Heart
    10. The Sky Is Burning
    11. Raving Mad
    12. Final Call (bonus track; deluxe edition only)
    11. Don't Say You've Never Been Warned (bonus track; deluxe edition only)

DVD (deluxe edition only):

* The End Is Near (video clip)
    * Angels Of Mercy (video clip)
    * Making Of "Rulebreaker"

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post

They did start out on Megaforce Records. The (admittedly, VERY dated nowadays) debut Anthrax album 'Fistful Of Metal' was released on that label. Although, my copy of it was pressed by Music For Nations as they handled the European side of things. Thing is, it's a much different music industry in the 21st century and there's no shame in Anthrax, at their age, signing back with a label like that. It's common practice these days.

You not like Anthrax Golgo 13? It's been years since I listened to them properly but your post seems a bit dismissive.

The new Dream Theater CD will be called The Astonishing and it is due out in early 2016 via Roadrunner Records.

Quote Originally Posted by WillieMorgan View Post
    They did start out on Megaforce Records. The (admittedly, VERY dated nowadays) debut Anthrax album 'Fistful Of Metal' was released on that label. Although, my copy of it was pressed by Music For Nations as they handled the European side of things. Thing is, it's a much different music industry in the 21st century and there's no shame in Anthrax, at their age, signing back with a label like that. It's common practice these days.

You not like Anthrax Golgo 13? It's been years since I listened to them properly but your post seems a bit dismissive.
    LOL! I actually hung out in one of the guitarists (I think) neighborhood in the Bronx back in the 80's before they blew up. I remember him being a good front yard basketball player & what we would call, "a pretty decent dude". No inflated-ego whatsoever.

Yep, that first Anthrax record is..."hard" to listen to now. For certain, I'm just not feeling the band for about 10+years or so. Yeah, their fan base has definitely shrunken over the decades & their line-up decisions are "interesting" at best.

The Megaforce comment was me recognizing it's gotta be hard to go from the dizzying heights of a major label down to near independent/starter level. But I think that's the state of "heavy music" in general. Things haven't returned (probably wont) since the death spiral of the grunge movement. It's been some hard times for the smallest of the big 4. I feel for my NY boys.