Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Poll: Which Marvel Phase 3 or DC Entertainment Film Are You Most Excited For?

Which Marvel Phase 3 or DC Entertainment Film Are You Most Excited For?

This month, both Warner Bros. and Marvel Studios unveiled full slates of superhero films stretching to the year 2020. Looking only at Marvel Phase 3 and Warner's announced DC Comics-based titles, which movie are you most looking forward to?

Vote on the poll here.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    We missed some options in the initial poll, so it has been relaunched HERE.
    Thanks for relaunching the poll, Wonder Woman really deserved to be included. ^.^

(But I still voted for Captain Marvel).

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryp...p?piece=786381

http://dangergirlz.tumblr.com/post/5...-costumes-this
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 10-31-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Thanks for relaunching the poll, Wonder Woman really deserved to be included. ^.^

(But I still voted for Captain Marvel).

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryp...p?piece=786381

http://dangergirlz.tumblr.com/post/5...-costumes-this
    I'd be down for a crossover involving the two. Really.

I voted Inhumans since Ant-Man wasn't an option. I guess he's another phase.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirateX View Post
    I voted Inhumans since Ant-Man wasn't an option. I guess he's another phase.
    Yeah. Ant-Man was meant to start off Phase Three, but now, instead of Avengers: Age Of Ultron ending Phase Two, Ant-Man will, and Captain America: Civil War will kick off Phase Three.

Out of interest, what is it about Inhumans that excites you so - barring Ant-Man, of course?

I voted Justice League myself, being a team up that is eagerly anticipated, never happened in the cinema, or live-action film, before. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, hopefully Aquaman, maybe Green Lantern and probably/possibly Flash.

That'd be SO great. Vandal Savage, or Lex Luthor, or Ras' Al Ghul, or BRAINIAC, or even the big, BIG bad: Darkseid.

So very many options, and probably a great many I've never mentioned. Starro'd be a fun bit, in either film, Part One, or Part Two, and a great nod, or tribute, to their very first printed foe - excluding what is their now first continuity foe, Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Out of interest, what is it about Inhumans that excites you so - barring Ant-Man, of course?
    Well, I'm an Inhumans fan. What Marvel films did for Guardians of the Galaxy gives me hope. It could turn out horrible, but I'm being optimistic until I hear more.

Actually LIKES comics!

Why separate out the Infinity War movies on the poll? I understand it's going to be two different releases, but it's a two-parter. It unnecessarily splits the vote and thus can't be voted on accurately. Seriously, at this point why would someone be more excited about one part of that than the other???

If that could be fixed, I would be able to vote accurately. For now, I've refrained.

Doctor Strange, it is time to bring the supernatural to the MCU...I hope.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tigris View Post
    Why separate out the Infinity War movies on the poll? I understand it's going to be two different releases, but it's a two-parter. It unnecessarily splits the vote and thus can't be voted on accurately. Seriously, at this point why would someone be more excited about one part of that than the other???

If that could be fixed, I would be able to vote accurately. For now, I've refrained.
    I voted for Infinity War Part II. I'm more excited to see how the movie is going to end with all the characters coming together for the final battle.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPirateX View Post
    Well, I'm an Inhumans fan. What Marvel films did for Guardians of the Galaxy gives me hope. It could turn out horrible, but I'm being optimistic until I hear more.
    Ah, I'm glad to hear that. Good reason to be, and I hope it can live up to your expectations and hopes.

Voted Black Panther, partially because yeah, it'll be nice to see a black superhero taking centre stage, but also because it's the one we know the most about without knowing everything about, if that makes sense. NO director or anything, but Chadwick Boseman facing off against Andy Serkis post-Civil War is a tantalising prospect. Very curious to see Wakanda too. It's one thing to have places like Asgard existing elsewhere (although who knows how long that will last) but to have somewhere so insane existing on Earth is a big deal.

Well done DC for making those 7 guys excited for a Cyborg movie very happy, lol.

BANNED

Justice League, probably.

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

All of the Marvel movies go to the top of the class for as long as the DC movies continue in the same vein of Man of Steel. I have no desire to see sequels to that, especially if they rehash yet again the story that wrecked Batman as a character.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

I got exited about Shazam when i realized that it will potentially be to the JSA what Man of Steel was to the JLA.

BANNED

Infinity Gems.