Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

I would love to see SuperPro come back at some point. I enjoyed reading him as a kid.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

RANGERS.

rangers.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

a new "great lakes" team (not "Avengers") of folks who can patrol Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Indianapolis...

Mighty Member

Clifton Graves---guy was turned into a slave by Dracula, blown up, stitched back together by Dr. Sun, blown up again ( with an arrow in him), he should come back for his revenge.

Lately I've seen Machine Man, Elsa Bloodstone, Boomer and Monica active in the 616. Just need the Captain and we're ready for N.E.X.T.W.A.V.E Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by super-turtle View Post
    One of my favorite Marvel characters is Rikki Barnes, I just wish her backstory wasn't so stupid and convoluted. Eli Bradly, America Chavez and her could make such an awesome team. Rikki had so much potential but I can't ever see a character spawned from a pocket universe ever being cool. Maybe one day they'll reboot her character and make her the hero she was meant to be. Attachment 12613
    Totally agree about Rikki Barnes being brought back.

In fact, I would love it if they were able to somehow bring back both of her former teams (The Young Allies) out of obscurity:

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-10-2020 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

As for obscure characters I'd like to see brought back, these are my Top 3:

1. P. Craig Russell's Killraven

2. Tuck from Death's Head II

3. Kim Vesco from Spellbinders
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-09-2020 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Made corrections.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    RANGERS.

rangers.jpg
    Yes! Texas Twister has one of my favorite powers, ever. Red Wolf is cool. Firebird was not my favorite West Coast Avenger, but on this team, she's more interesting to me. Phantom Rider, eh, depends on who / what he is, this time around. I wonder if Shooting Star has mutant powers or flying tech boots this week (she's had both, and I'm not sure if she's still retconned to be pretending to be a mutant, or gave up the pretense, or back to really being one, or what!). And poor Armadillo. That Power Broker treatment did not go well for his dreams of being a super-wrestler...

Living Lightning has been a member of the Rangers, as well, and would make an interesting addition to those pictured.

Silverclaw

Firebird

Tarantula (Maria Vasquez)

Some of the Nuhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Totally agree about Rikki Barnes being brought back.

In fact, I would love it if they were able to somehow bring back both of her former teams
    Did you read the recent Future Foundation book. Rikki was brought back there and it was revealed that all the versions of her we've seen (Heroes Reborn, Onslaught Reborn, Exiles) have been the same character. Due to some contact with Molecule Man (I think. I forget the exact details), she keeps getting killed and reborn. All her memories were restored and she's now in a relationship with Julie Power.

Slingers
    Triathlon
    Silverclaw
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

BANNED

I'd LIKE to see another "Uncanny Avengers" Team Formed.

And this time actually have a BETTER Roster.

Extraordinary Member

One of Cap's old tagalongs...Vagabond. She left Cap, trained to be a Scourge and then betrayed them to U.S. Agent....then was basically never heard from again.

Astonishing Member

I’d like Kristoff Vernard to return. His Doom programming is fading but he retains enough to be a Super scientist and he sets out to be Dooms opposite. Green power suit with grayish silver markings with some functions that you don’t see Doom or Stark using or using in the exact same way. I figure he could call himself Neowulf or maybe The Victor. Maybe base him in Latervia making life difficult for Doom or maybe he heads to New York like everyone else.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 03-17-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Astonishing Member

That second generation of Avengers from the What if where everyone got marooned on Beyonder Planet.