Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default What obscure characters or teams would you like to see?

I remember decades ago there was an issue of Spiderman, with the team the Misfits: Frogman, Toad and Spider-kid(who is now Steel Spider). A comedic team.

I'd like to see these 3 back together... I don't think it has to be all comedy. Steel Spider is a serious character now... Toad has changed a lot.

Is there anyone you'd like to see that you haven't in a while?

Puma, Battlestar and Mockingbird
    I surrender to the Contest

The Great Lakes Avengers.

I'd love to see a Mockingbird solo series. A Captain Britain/Marvel UK ongoing series would rock as well.

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

I don't know if you would consider the team "obscure", but after the X-Men get back together I think it would be fun to dewind Scott with a Summers Family book. Scott, Alex, Cable, Rachel, Nate, Hope, etc.

LIVEWIRES, a group of sociopathic teen to twenty something rob... I mean AI built by a black ops branch of the government whose whole purpose was to destroy other potentially evil/destructive AI programs. I'd LOVE to see the team or what was left of it get back together and interact with more of the Marvel universe, insane amount of potential if pushed correctly especially if interacting with other famous Marvel AIs (Vision, Jim Hammond, Victor Mancha, Machine Man, etc.) or/and black ops types.

All-New Member

There are so many great "obscure" characters I would love to see more often! Diamondback, Asp, Puma, Sharon Ventura, Living Lightning, Julia Carpenter, Songbird, USAgent, Thundra, Warrior Woman/Hippolyta, Battlestar, Mockingbird, Shroud, Moonstone, Clea, Nighthawk, Ultra Girl, Reptil, Lyja, Darkstar, Marrina, Doc Samson, Bill Foster/Goliath...I know the last two are currently dead, but bring them back already! Maybe a new Defenders series that showcases some of these characters on a rotating basis. Marvel has so many fun characters that should be featured more often!