Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    I’d like Kristin Vernard return. His Doom programming is fading but he retains enough to be a Super scientist and he sets out to be Dooms opposite. Green power suit with grayish silver markings with some functions that you don’t see Doom or Stark using or using in the exact same way. I figure he could call himself Neowilf or maybe The Victor. Maybe base him in Latervia making life difficult for Doom or maybe he heads to New York like everyone else.
    I am assuming you mean Kristoff??

Last I saw was him in a couple issues of She-Hulk where he went to court to get away from Papa Doom.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/She-Hulk_Vol_3_3

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/She-Hulk_Vol_3_4

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'd LIKE to see another "Uncanny Avengers" Team Formed.

And this time actually have a BETTER Roster.
    I feel they should represent a lot of races: humans, mutants, inhumans, Kree/Skrulls, Shi’ar, A.I.’s, teens, Cotati, etc...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    I feel they should represent a lot of races: humans, mutants, inhumans, Kree/Skrulls, Shi’ar, A.I.’s, teens, Cotati, etc...
    I would keep aliens out of it...just Earth 'species'.

Incredible Member

Stingray, Jack of Hearts, Shroud, and orginal Guardians of the Galaxy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    That's FINE with me.

Just give us a better Roster. The 1st Gen of Uncanny Avengers was terrible.

Astonishing Member

Batroc Z Leaper.

Incredible Member

With Lilith, Mother Of Demons making trouble for Danny Ketch and Johnny Blaze in GHOST RIDER again. It seems one prominent thing is missing with her return are her children, the Lilin ,who made their debut in the Rise of the Midnight Sons storyline. And other than longtime Danny Ketch/Ghost Rider foe Blackout, who was revealed to be part of their number, and Skinner. The lion's share of Lilith's kids haven't been seen since 1993's Seige of Darkness Midnight Sons' event. Guys like Pilgrim, Doc, Meatmarket, Nakota, Fang, Dark Legion, and others who look like refugees from an Eightes horror flick always seem to be noticeably absent whenever the Demon Mother has made a return. Maybe with Dan Ketch back in GHOST RIDER along with a redesigned Lilith, it'd be a good time to being the lads and lasses back.

BANNED

Mutants aside, who I talk about enough over in the X-Books forum, I would like to see more of the following characters:

Calypso, Coat of Arms, Hellcat, Nightshade, Speed (Tommy Shepherd), Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon), Steel Serpent, Synapse, Wraith (Yuri Watanabe)

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I'd LIKE to see another "Uncanny Avengers" Team Formed.

And this time actually have a BETTER Roster.
    Who would you suggest?

I would love to have more Nocturne, Slaying Mantis, and Reptil.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Clifton Graves---guy was turned into a slave by Dracula, blown up, stitched back together by Dr. Sun, blown up again ( with an arrow in him), he should come back for his revenge.
    Wouldn't mind Graves making a return for revenge against his former master, Dracula ,and his former friend, Frank Drake. The latter who was supposedly mentioned crippled after the events of the Nightstalkers series. Drac's descendent needs to get dusted off. Have Drake either getting back into fighting shape, and reopening Borderline Investigations. The private investigation firm he Blade, and Hannibal King set up after the Montesi Formula was cast, and later used as a front during their brief Nightstalker/Midnight Sons stint battling the supernatural. It could be reopened with King who last seen , being a vampire again operating as a P.I. again, but still investigating supernatural, occult related situations that the man on the street might need help with. Or else I thought have Frank Drake in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s anti-vamp task force, Silvereye. Which was introduce back in the 1999 BLADE comic.

A rather obscure character that also keeps popping up on my personal radar every time I check out my Essential volumes of Werewolf By Night or Tomb of Dracula is Lydia Varadi. The young lass who Jack Russel's great, great, great, great, grandfather found locked up in Dracula's castle the night he took vengeance on the Count for the murder of his wife. He freed the comely woman whom Dracula had been feeding on since he slew her own family, but couldn't control. Turned out Lydia was immune to Vlad's hypnotic powers because she was a werewolf, and that night she was freed Grigori Russof, turned ,and inflicted the curse upon him as well. It was never mentioned Lydia's final fate. Did Grigori end up taking her out down the road ? Someone else did the deed ? Maybe someone of prominence like Abraham Van Helsing. Ulysess Bloodstone. Robert Hellsgard. Or like in some stories of werewolves, Lydia was exceptionally long lived, downright next to immortal. And is still around. Wouldn't at least mind seeing a story detailing the events of her capture by Dracula. Or was the woman the innocent she claimed to be to Baron Russoff when he found, and being a werewolf was something she had no control ? Just some things I was always a bit interested in seeing explored by someone more talented than myself.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

The thing I’m most excited to see is the Avengers Empyre mini seems to be focused on Avengers we haven’t seen in awhile.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Bumping my Earth Force wish.

I’d really love to see their return in any book.

Diamondback. From her days as Cap’s assistant through her role in the Initiative to becoming a SHIELD agent to working with Domino, there’s story openings there for at least a mini-series. Whereas today, she goes through 5 year periods where she is absolutely not used. Give her a chance.

Incredible Member

the skrull superman , ethan edwards

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Did you read the recent Future Foundation book. Rikki was brought back there and it was revealed that all the versions of her we've seen (Heroes Reborn, Onslaught Reborn, Exiles) have been the same character. Due to some contact with Molecule Man (I think. I forget the exact details), she keeps getting killed and reborn. All her memories were restored and she's now in a relationship with Julie Power.
    Very appreciative for the recommendation. In fact, I placed an order for the TPB Collection of that recent Future Foundation book last week. And just today, I received my order (which explains why it took me so long to respond to you). And, so far, I'm enjoying it.

Thanks again for the recommendation, strathcona.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 03-28-2020 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Made corrections.