Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Tremolo and Polestar (new versions) I have no idea why I like these characters. maybe it's because no one wants them. they can be anyone. in my head, they have a friendship similar to Pyro and Avalanche.

a new short-term group to face the Fantastic Four (should they re-emerge).

THE FRIGHTFUL FOUR INTERNS (Wizard, wanting to try something new and being kind of desperate, uses the HENCH app to find himself a new team of frightful four red shirts)

1. MINDWAVE (Ainsley Wendholm the daughter of the villainous Black Abbott and has formidable telekinetic abilities)

^imagine a female version of that

2. SHELLSHOCK (Malcolm Prometheus - grandson of Professor Prometheus the inventor of the Prometheus Pit - William grew up, in part, receiving survivalist training in the Microverse's forbidden regions. he wears an exoskeleton armor - uses a high powered firearm that can be altered to fire anything from disintegration beams to knockout gas - he also carries deathworm eggs that hatch and enlarge to giant size upon impact - his eyes are highly light sensitive due to an extended stay in a subterranean prison camp

^imagine a mix of that but rougher/like something the Predator would wear

3. WATER WIZARD (Chip Dorcas - former collegiate swim champ & nephew of Lemuel Dorcas physically altered to survive the pressures of the ocean and psionically command water - total bro)

^with douchier hair & incorporating elements of the original water wizard costume

4. MEGATAK (formerly Gregory Nettles now a hulking digitized maniac freed from SHIELD custody to serve as the Frightful Four's answer to the Thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    For solo heroes comet man! When was the last time marvel used him?
    Good question. I'd say never. And it's not that he's any worse than a lot of characters that are still seen.

Sandy Hausler

Ultra Girl. She popped up after Civil War (I, not II), but I don't think she's been seen in a while.

Sandy Hausler

Yeah Ultra-girl was amusing. she had a pet Sentinel!

Hardball, Cloud 9, Scarlet Spider (Patrick), Butterball, Trauma, Geiger
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Hardball, Cloud 9, Scarlet Spider (Patrick),Butterball Trauma, Geiger
    Former members/recruits from the Avengers: Initiative Program; with some of them {in Bold} last seen within the AVENGERS ACADEMY Series....

I wonder if Patrick/Scarlet Spider might appear within the BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER Series soon.....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I know Yankee Clipper survived and Markari from the Eternal worked with them, but they are the only ones I can think of.
    Yeah there were a few survivors following the books end. Frankenstein's monster for example was another member (though much like Venus there's a bit of confusion as to if it is THE Frankenstein's Monster or no or the God Venus as opposed to the AoA character I always thought it was the Atlas character but supposedly it wasn't). Same with Pixie another Eternal.

Personally I've always liked to think Mako survived being thrown out the airlock like we saw with her "death" in #12 aka the first issue. She's already a super strong Atlantean saying she survived would be pretty easy whether of her own power or otherwise.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroTwilight View Post
    Yeah there were a few survivors following the books end. Frankenstein's monster for example was another member (though much like Venus there's a bit of confusion as to if it is THE Frankenstein's Monster or no or the God Venus as opposed to the AoA character I always thought it was the Atlas character but supposedly it wasn't). Same with Pixie another Eternal.

Personally I've always liked to think Mako survived being thrown out the airlock like we saw with her "death" in #12 aka the first issue. She's already a super strong Atlantean saying she survived would be pretty easy whether of her own power or otherwise.
    Makkari joined up with First Line after his previous team the Monster Hunters, broke up ,and he joined the First Line under the name Major Mercury. Pixie survived as we saw in MARVEL:THE LOST GENERATION. She popped up in X-MEN:THE HIDDEN YEARS#16 with fellow survivor, Yeti, and in the 2006 ETERNALS series looking like Jamie Lee Curtis in the upcoming HALLOWEEN flick.

Some First Line members did show back in the 2015 SECRET WARS mini, Squadron Sinister. In the third issue the Yankee Clipper and Black Fox were quickly taken out by Hyperion. Who left the surviving member ,Nightengale, alive to go back to the Lost Land, and tell the rest not to enter the Squadron Utopolis territory. Risking the penalty of the Lost Generation being lost forever.

Mako, being engineered to be a defender of Atlantis on par with the Sub-Mariner, could've survived being blasted out of the airlock. Or else died up there. Also seeing that she created by Atlantean genetics expert, Vyrra, and cloning expert. There could be a few more of her stashed around.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Lightbright, who I think was last seen in 2006.

Earth Force

earth-force.jpg

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Earth Force
    Interesting in that the three of them seem to have powers from three of the four 'parent' gods to the 'final four' of the Egyptian pantheon (Osiris, Isis, Set, Nepthys). Wind Warrior from Tefnut (rain), Earth-Lord from Geb (the earth), Skyhawk from Shu (the sky). That leaves Nuit, goddess of the night, unaccounted for, suggesting a fourth member of 'Earth Force' with darkness related powers (create darkness, see in darkness, teleport through shadows?).

Also funny that Skyhawk has the power of flight, and Wind Warrior has weather control, and, as a side-bonus, can also fly. "Oh, I also have your entire super-power, but it's not even my main thing..."

Champions empowered by the other gods of the Egyptian Ennead (Ra, Osiris, Isis, Set, Nepthys) could be neat. A whole team of god-powered mortal champions, from a pantheon of gods who perhaps aren't quite as sanguine about hopping down to the mortal plane and mixing with the hoi-polloi as the Asgardians and Olympians.

BANNED

Would be a nice surprise if the live action versions were to show up in the Loki Disney+ series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorPrime View Post
    The Witches

All for it!