Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I am kind of surprised we haven't seen another Power Pack series (ideally done like the original).
    They were featured a bit in Renew Your Vows. And that's pretty much the most 'recent' I've seen them. Didn't they continue to age more or less in 'real-time', until they somehow out-aged Franklin lol?

But yeah, I would love to even just see a miniseries that revisits them now that they're older. Kinda like a 'where are they now' kind of series, if they don't want to make them a full-time superhero team.

You know what I'm really surprised about? Marvel not making a live-action Power Pack. Think about it, it's tailor-made for tweens, which is a demographic their current movies don't fully hit. It has space pony-people and space lizard-people. It is a merchandising goldmine.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    They were featured a bit in Renew Your Vows. And that's pretty much the most 'recent' I've seen them. Didn't they continue to age more or less in 'real-time', until they somehow out-aged Franklin lol?
    Yes the Pack did; as evident with both Alex's (as seen during the NEW WARRIORS & F{uture} F{oundation} Series respectfully) and Julie's(seen during RUNAWAYS, LONERS & AVENGERS ACADEMY Series) appearances, along with the 2000 PP Miniseries.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 09-29-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Astonishing Member

I want the Crew back so bad. Wouldnt mind a return of the Order either.

Shen Kuei "The Cat"..
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I like super-teams, so, in addition to ClanDestine and A-Next:

Fantastic Force
    Force Works
    The Order
    The Crew

And, my personal favorite... The Champions!

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    I don't know if you would consider the team "obscure", but after the X-Men get back together I think it would be fun to dewind Scott with a Summers Family book. Scott, Alex, Cable, Rachel, Nate, Hope, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    LIVEWIRES, a group of sociopathic teen to twenty something rob... I mean AI built by a black ops branch of the government whose whole purpose was to destroy other potentially evil/destructive AI programs. I'd LOVE to see the team or what was left of it get back together and interact with more of the Marvel universe, insane amount of potential if pushed correctly especially if interacting with other famous Marvel AIs (Vision, Jim Hammond, Victor Mancha, Machine Man, etc.) or/and black ops types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    its time for a full fledged horror/dark fantasy imprint from Marvel

Dr. Strange
    Blade
    Dracula (new interpretation)
    Frankenstein (new interpretation)
    Elsa Bloodstone

etc...etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Siryn: Banshee's daughter, upgraded to goddess, limbo> Wasted potential
    Moonstar: Prominent New Mutant, Fearless Defender, limbo> Again, wasted potential
    Sersi: Eternal, some guest appearances/limbo
    Crystal: Surprisingly no prominence in new Inhumans book, reduced to guest appearances
    Meggan: Powerful elemental, reduced to guest appearances
    Omega Sentinel: Humanized, limbo
    Forge: Formerly X-Force, reduced the guest appearance in Storm> So MUCH potential
    Chamber: Guest appearances in JGS books/X-Men Legacy
    Martinique: Superior Mastermind sister, jail/limbo
    Serafina: Best Child of the Vault, limbo
    Masque: Morlock, limbo
    Threnody: Potential/limbo
    I love all of these ideas! And if there were books featuring these teams/characters I'd pick them up for sure!

Personally, I'd like to see a mini-series comedy book featuring Silver Surfer, Iceman, Prism (Marauders) and Martinex T'Naga (original Guardians Of The Galaxy). Obscurity is subjective in this context. Martinex and Prism are not characters I'd consider obscure but many casual comic readers might consider them so. Anyway, it wouldn't be a team book in the traditional sense. Just something where they find themselves brought together against a common (and hopefully ridiculous) foe that forces them to collaborate despite their unwillingness to do so. Friction is fun.

Why specifically these four guys? Because all four characters have always looked kinda similar to me. Yet they have very different personalities. Under the right creative team it'd be funny to see them try to work together.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I want the Crew back so bad.
    QFT

-Pav, who enjoyed that series so much...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Soviet Super Soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    You know what I'm really surprised about? Marvel not making a live-action Power Pack. Think about it, it's tailor-made for tweens, which is a demographic their current movies don't fully hit. It has space pony-people and space lizard-people. It is a merchandising goldmine.
    You know, that's actually a REALLY good point...

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Yes the Pack did; as evident with both Alex's (as seen during the NEW WARRIORS & F{uture} F{oundation} Series respectfully) and Julie's(seen during RUNAWAYS, LONERS & AVENGERS ACADEMY Series) appearances, along with the 2000 PP Miniseries.
    I did not care for that limited series in 2000. The art nearly drove me insane (if it's the one I am thinking of).

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Wouldnt mind a return of the Order either.
    The Order was such a fantastic limited series. The original one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I like super-teams, so, in addition to ClanDestine and A-Next:

Fantastic Force
    Force Works
    The Order
    The Crew

And, my personal favorite... The Champions!

Peace
    Heh - wasn't a fan of Force Works back when... the inking was so dark.

Made it difficult to enjoy, for myself.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I'd love to see the return of Sophia Strange, the daughter of Dr. Strange and Clea. She appeared in only one issue, Epic Anthology #1.

Of course at this point, I'd also like to see Clea returned as a regular character in Dr. Strange's new series. Last I heard, she still isn't being used.
    Live Faust, Die Jung.

Thunderbolts (The original)
    The Order
    Batroc's Brigade (Batroc, Porcupine, Whirlwind)
    Texas Rangers
    Legion of Monsters (The real ones)
    Masters of Evil

BANNED

Night Raven.

Hmmm...
    I was always fond of the original Defenders (Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Namor, Hulk) and the New Defenders (Valkyrie, Gargoyle, Moondragon, Angel, Beast, Iceman).

I'm sure the Defenders name will be used as the moniker for Heroes for Hire, though, thanks in part to the Netflix series.

So perhaps a new Champions would suffice.
    With Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Thor, Hercules, Namor, Valkyrie and Black Knight.

My second choice:

A pulp adventure team featuring Doc Samson, Dominic Fortune, Nick Fury, Silver Sable and Wonder Man.
    And maybe Elektra.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member

Anyone who wishes for the return of the Slingers may be pleased with Marvel's Solicts for September......with the Solicts mentioning their upcoming appearances within Issue #8 of the BEN REILLY: SCARLET SPIDER Series.

Astonishing Member

Personally I'd like to see a return/use of some survivng heroes of the First Line.

I know no one ever really cared to follow up on the Marvel: The Lost Generation but they were heroes for DECADES and some survived. If the way the book and its tie-ins ended is any indication too, many of our heroes idolized these heroes as well.