Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Soviet Super Soldiers' Ursa Major and Werewolf by Night.
    UM and WBN.JPG
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Spectacular Member

Gossamyr
    The lady who had her son on a leash (and he absorbed energy like a sponge) from the Kings of Pain Crossover
    Tangerine (the afro haired version)
    mannequin
    psionex (pretty persuasions, mathemaniac...)
    amanda sefton

Quote Originally Posted by Wellman View Post
    LIVEWIRES, a group of sociopathic teen to twenty something rob... I mean AI built by a black ops branch of the government whose whole purpose was to destroy other potentially evil/destructive AI programs. I'd LOVE to see the team or what was left of it get back together and interact with more of the Marvel universe, insane amount of potential if pushed correctly especially if interacting with other famous Marvel AIs (Vision, Jim Hammond, Victor Mancha, Machine Man, etc.) or/and black ops types.
    Pretty much the team I came on here to mention.

To add some more seeing Galacta again would be neat as well as seeing more of a heroic Salem's Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Some of the members of Alpha Flight were seen within the WORLD WAR WENDIGO Storyarc within the AMAZING X-MEN Series.
    True and i was happy but seeing more of them couldn't be a bad thing, also i wonder how many people would like a Banshee Squad ongoing.
    Truth is the best policy

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by philosopop View Post
    Gossamyr
    The lady who had her son on a leash (and he absorbed energy like a sponge) from the Kings of Pain Crossover
    Tangerine (the afro haired version)
    mannequin
    psionex (pretty persuasions, mathemaniac...)
    amanda sefton
    Harness was the Mother of the Year'91 your thinking of in in the Kings of Pain X-Annual crossover event that year. It was mentioned that she had another mutant child at the end.
    Midnight Sons. I thought that Fred Van Lente and Kev Walker did an excellent job relaunching the name with the new team in Marvel Zombies 4. Sad to see the thing didn't get picked up with an ongoing. Likewise it brought back the Night Shift, and the old voodoo master, Black Talon to boot.
    Still wish Marvel would get started on relaunching a supernatural line and along with the Midnight Sons, Blade, the guy who opened the doors to Marvel Cinematic Universe, and resurrected the comic to film genre. Should be getting his own book. But it seems everytime Marvel does, they're always pulling some weird experiment with the character. Driving the fans from the scene.
    Dracula. Headline of Marvel's longest running horror series from the 70's. Give him back his classic tuxedo and cape look from the day also.
    Selene, the Black Queen. Reading X-Force/Necrosha, I always thought if the mutant succubus witch is brought back. Have her hook up with Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    The Midnight Sons!!

Ghost Riders
    Blade
    Hellstrom
    Satanna
    Jack Russell
    Strange
    Voodoo
    Man-Thing
    Clea

Just the supernatural side of Marvel in general really. So many I'd love to see.
    Is Captain Britain part of the supernatural side of Marvel?

Prowler, obviously.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Exiles, Squadron Supreme, Mantis, Bishop and the New Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    not even remotely
    I surrender to the Contest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Wessex View Post
    not even remotely
    Well, not Supernatural, but he's a blend of Magical/Fantasy and Cosmic, so I could see him working as a reserve member in a MS book. Kinda like Adam Warlock. You can use him if you want, but you can just keep him as a "space" character. It's a fine line really.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Generally speaking, no. But it's not impossible to connect him via characters like Blade, Pete Wisdom and Black Knight.

All-New Member

Although I love the current Guardians of the Galaxy team, I would rather the title go back to what it originally was, giving spotlight to some underestablished or rarely-used characters from cosmic lore. Cosmo did travel around gathering a new team of Annihilators in this way and could have easily done so with other notable characters. I also really like the idea of a Midnight Sons team that works loosely with the League of Monsters. Some good references for how to approach these series would be the Frankencastle story and the Thunderbolts Annual #1.

BANNED

I want Runaways to get a new series, written by a writer who is not hopeless.

BANNED

The Witches

Live Wires

Omen and the Legion of Night

The Straw Man/Scarecrow: