Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Fury View Post
    The other X.S.E. members, Fixx and Archer. They are from the future so outside of the Decimation depowering, so easily bought back and it would be good to see some characters that while still questionably wrong, still accept Bishop's reasons. If it helps get Bishop back to former glory then anything is welcome.
    If we're going with Fixx and Archer, how about Malcolm and Randall?
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    If we're going with Fixx and Archer, how about Malcolm and Randall?
    Malcolm and Randall were killed on panel. Fixx and Archer just went off to character limbo-land.

But while we're talking about X-supporting casts, I'd love for Tom Corsi to return.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 09-28-2015 at 12:35 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Malcolm and Randall were killed on panel. Fixx and Archer just went off to character limbo-land.
    Yeah, but since they're from the future - whose to say another version of them can't appear?

It'd be no stranger than taking the original X-Men from their own 616 time line in the past, and pull them to the future - and not have the Universe implode on itself (as any action those X-Men took in the present would eradicate the current versions, since they never truly existed)...

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Yeah, but since they're from the future - whose to say another version of them can't appear?

It'd be no stranger than taking the original X-Men from their own 616 time line in the past, and pull them to the future - and not have the Universe implode on itself (as any action those X-Men took in the present would eradicate the current versions, since they never truly existed)...
    The point wasn't about bringing more alternate timeline versions. Fixx and Archer are supposed to still be around, and their absence is a dangling plot. Malcolm and Randall aren't-- their plot ended. Plus their existence in the present was somewhat unique, because they'd hijacked the bodies of 616 natives.

And it's hard enough finding a point for Bishop to still be here, let alone his cronies.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 09-28-2015 at 12:43 PM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

I liked Fixx. She had potential, IMHO.

Peace

Obviously I'm a big fan of the Rangers. I'd love to see them get their own mini or one-shot, just to explore the characters more than in passing. And, when you think about it, they're one of the more diverse teams Marvel has these days.

Beyond that, one of my favorite concepts introduced in the Avengers Initiative series was the Point Men, a team of heroes in Hawaii there to prevent monster invasions from Japan, uprisings from the Deviant nation of Lemuria, and of course any super-villainy occurring on the islands. Stingray and Devil-Slayer were the name characters on the team (3D Man was originally there, but left), but you could bolster the ranks and have a fun team running around.

Spectacular Member

does anyone else remember the "fallen angels" limited series from the 80's? i'd love to see them back together.

Quote Originally Posted by totalsellout View Post
    does anyone else remember the "fallen angels" limited series from the 80's? i'd love to see them back together.
    Heck yes! With Ariel, Gomi (and his two lobsters), Sunspot, Boom Boom, Moon Boy & Devil Dinosaur (and a few others)! That was a fun limited series.

Mighty Member

Clan Destine
    Longshot
    Blackwell
    Micronaughts
    Puma
    And....they are not obscure, but, the Infinity Watch.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    And it's hard enough finding a point for Bishop to still be here, let alone his cronies.
    He was stuck. Nowadays the X-men have access to several time machines built by Beast (sorry Beast stole from Doom and 'improved') yet Bishop didn't go back because he thought he could do good here in this time... you know, until character assassination.

Agree with above, more Clan Destine please. Although I think Alan Davis owns them so the only time they can appear is if he draws them or something weird like that. Unless he's the only one that cares about them, they concept is very interesting. A secluded family, slow ageing and magical. Want to keep themselves to themselves.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by totalsellout View Post
    I wish Fallen Angels 2 had come off. Loved that book. Awesome talent. Chance was like my absolute hero for a month or so as a kid.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

ClanDestine and A-Next are the ones I'd most like to see back. Michael "Deathlok" Collins also, even though he was featured in the recent Deathlok series (I'm still going to but those trades).

Peace

I really wanna see a version of Power Pack again :/

Or hey, a new Force Four, the Kymellian version of the Fantastic Four!

The Thunder Riders (aka Team America). Revamp the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Micronaughts
    Micronauts are coming back... just not with Marvel. IDW (was it?) got it? Or was it Dark Horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    I really wanna see a version of Power Pack again :/
    I am kind of surprised we haven't seen another Power Pack series (ideally done like the original).

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    The Thunder Riders (aka Team America). Revamp the concept.
    Heh - with as many Ghost Riders as there are, I am surprised Team America hasn't teamed up with them yet.