Default Spider-Family titles

What would be your comic line-up for the Spider-Man family?

I'd go with ASM, Scarlet Spider (Miles Morales please) and Spiders (team of Spider-related heroes)

BANNED

Maybe something like Web of Spider-Men, a kind of ongoing anthology collecting Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales' adventures in their respective universes. Perhaps a third one like Noir to make it extra sized -- maaaybe find a way to fit in Mayday's stories post-'Verse, have her aging real-time. Three cool characters in one book. Then Amazing, of course. Aaaand...

I dunno about a third book. Not sure one would be needed. Web can basically encompass all the other Spiders who aren't Peter.

Edit: Maybe a twist on the Seasons concept. Like, literal seasons. Switch between different characters for Web, so that when it's their turn it's in a different part of a year. A slight time-jump between individual stories.
    Last edited by cyberhubbs; 11-01-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Maybe something like Web of Spider-Men, a kind of ongoing anthology collecting Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales' adventures in their respective universes. Perhaps a third one like Noir to make it extra sized -- maaaybe find a way to fit in Mayday's stories post-'Verse, have her aging real-time. Three cool characters in one book. Then Amazing, of course. Aaaand...

I dunno about a third book. Not sure one would be needed. Web can basically encompass all the other Spiders who aren't Peter.

Edit: Maybe a twist on the Seasons concept. Like, literal seasons. Switch between different characters for Web, so that when it's their turn it's in a different part of a year. A slight time-jump between individual stories.
    That sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure if you did that it would have to be with 2 Spider-characters. Cost price and other crap. I mean no one would buy a 4.99 book for 12 pages of the character they like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    That sounds cool, but I'm pretty sure if you did that it would have to be with 2 Spider-characters. Cost price and other crap. I mean no one would buy a 4.99 book for 12 pages of the character they like.
    I suppose it can rotate between four, two at a time. When the seasons end, so does the story and a new character's season begins.

Or somethin'.

Problem with anthologies like this is that the creative teams can be pricey. But it'd be a nice dream.