View Poll Results: Should Cyclops invite Scarlet Witch to dinner?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Tear into that human steak, Scotty and Wanda.

15 50.00%
  • No! Scott should just buy her an icecream.

15 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by grinningdemon View Post
    I don't think every team needs a Wolverine and it doesn't make sense for Daken to be there because he doesn't even really want to be a good guy...it would only feel forced.

Bishop, I could live with but Frenzy is still lame (always was)...your plot idea is interesting but it's pretty much only good for one story arc at most and would just be annoying after that...since you brought her up, Rogue would actually be a much better choice as an ongoing member of the team.

Gillen would be great to have writing the book but I truly hope Morrison never touches these characters again after the way he crapped all over them last time.
    I'm gonna agree to disagree on Morrison as I enjoyed his run (as an adult).

The main roster should remain the same for most of the run; however, every character doesn't need to be involved in every major arc. Daken being there would work because Daken fighting along side Cyclops specifically because he knows how Logan would feel and Cyke's allowing it regardless would make for an entertaining read. We'd have the tea (specifically Magneto) wary of Daken, Daken will be able to grow with 23 a bit (since she'd be with All-New) and the whole "clone is more important than son" story would do wonders for both characters. The "Wolverine on every team" bit is satire and making fun of the oversaturation of the character: two "Wolverines" being on the blue side while not actually being Wolverine who is still featured in the gold side books.

I like Frenzy; like with any character, she needs a consistent writer and main series to be featured in so that she may grow and gain a following. She's basically waning potenial and her role post-AvX should be capitalized on. The dynamic of she and Emma is what I want to read since both have similar backgrounds and it would parallel the Emma/Jean thing but have a totally different feel to it.

Rogue is my fave but I prefer she be wherever Storm & Psylocke are if she's to be in an X-Book.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I didn't mind Frenzy myself, but I thought Scott kept the memories? I picked up the whole Age of X arc and I don't remember Scott getting a mindwipe after it.
    He and Emma walked off and it was implied (though I remember her being blatant) that she would remove the alternate world memories.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

I agree that Carey had an excellent setup to do something with Frenzy after Age of X. The potential was there, but, sadly wasn't followed up on.
    Dark does not mean deep.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I agree that Carey had an excellent setup to do something with Frenzy after Age of X. The potential was there, but, sadly wasn't followed up on.
    Exactly. This is why I feel she'd serve better in UXM now along Scott & Emma. Also, her having a reaction to Exodus' death would've been appreciated. She also has a history of working for and along side Magneto (as an Acolyte and as an X-Man).
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

I want Rachel on a team with her father and teenage mother. It would make for some good scenes

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    I'm gonna agree to disagree on Morrison as I enjoyed his run (as an adult).
    I was an adult when it came out and thought it was terrible for any character that wasn't Emma Frost.

The main roster should remain the same for most of the run; however, every character doesn't need to be involved in every major arc. Daken being there would work because Daken fighting along side Cyclops specifically because he knows how Logan would feel and Cyke's allowing it regardless would make for an entertaining read. We'd have the tea (specifically Magneto) wary of Daken, Daken will be able to grow with 23 a bit (since she'd be with All-New) and the whole "clone is more important than son" story would do wonders for both characters. The "Wolverine on every team" bit is satire and making fun of the oversaturation of the character: two "Wolverines" being on the blue side while not actually being Wolverine who is still featured in the gold side books.
    I just don't see Scott trusting Daken if he's only there to screw with Wolverine (nor should he) and the satire aspect would get old fast.

I like Frenzy; like with any character, she needs a consistent writer and main series to be featured in so that she may grow and gain a following. She's basically waning potenial and her role post-AvX should be capitalized on. The dynamic of she and Emma is what I want to read since both have similar backgrounds and it would parallel the Emma/Jean thing but have a totally different feel to it.
    Never thought much of the character...the only time I remember actually liking her was that arc where Jean was blatantly mind controlling her to work with the X-Men (it was kind of hilarious)...and I definitely don't see her as a worthy rival of Emma...these two wouldn't even really be rivals if she wasn't with Scott anymore...with Jean, the rivalry makes sense even without Scott in the middle...plus, we don't need anymore goofy love triangles with these characters.

Rogue is my fave but I prefer she be wherever Storm & Psylocke are if she's to be in an X-Book.
    I think she'd be a better fit on this team than anywhere else at the moment...but really I just want her FAR away from Remender.

Astonishing Member

Exactly. This is why I feel she'd serve better in UXM now along Scott & Emma. Also, her having a reaction to Exodus' death would've been appreciated. She also has a history of working for and along side Magneto (as an Acolyte and as an X-Man).
    I'm even kind of iffy on Magneto being there...I love the character but it never really rings true to me when he's following someone else and it doesn't make any sense for him to be in the lead either...I just don't think he really works with the X-Men on a regular basis...it's better like he is now where he just kind of comes and goes.

Get her some Ben and Jerry's...

No. Have Magma invite her to a BBQ in honor Of Magma's boy friend

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

No, she should be happy she's even getting Ice Cream from him! I know I would like some Ice Cream....
    Last edited by Sardorim; 11-02-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Maybe at the dinner he can steal her Avenger card, and that why all his crimes go away.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Cyclops should take her out to dinner at Amy's Baking Company, then take her home and make some babies with her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger88 View Post
    Cyclops should take her out to dinner at Amy's Baking Company, then take her home and make some babies with her.
    He wouldn't need to put that much effort into it. He'd just say, "hi" and poof! There goes her panties.

Quote Originally Posted by seaturkey View Post
    He wouldn't need to put that much effort into it. He'd just say, "hi" and poof! There goes her panties.
    Hmmm I guess you didn't get the joke there lol.

BANNED

I guess Cyclops is preparing omelette du Phénix for dinner.

Anywho, Cykie is obviously collecting powerful mutants to usher new age of mutant elitism. First Matthew Killer Malloy, then darwinist Apocalypse, Phoenix Egg, employing Beast for his remarkable genocidal skills. Wanda is surely next on the list.

Yep, i was actually excited about the character after Age of X, but virtually nothing was done with her since. I think she had an issue during AvX showing her stuff, but other than that she's been relegated to wallpaper duties.