Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 448490919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1438
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well it's a variant cover so it may not happen in the story.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Amazing Spider-Man #62 Jul 1968
    "Make Way for... Medusa!"
    While web-slinging through the city, Spider-Man's web is cut by Medusa's Mono Cruiser, and the two engage in a brief battle

before it's learned that Medusa has come on a good will mission on behalf of the Inhuman nation.
    Spider-Man decides to leave and let be having more important things to worry about.
    As Medusa is being convinced by Montgomery G. Bliss, owner of Heavenly Hair-Spray,
    to partake in an advertising campaign -- Peter Parker tries to patch things up with Gwen, to no avail.

When Medusa gets fed up of dealing with the fickleness of Bliss' corporate image, she goes on a rampage in his office before leaving.
    Spotting Spider-Man nearby, Bliss gets an idea to trick Spider-Man into a fight with Medusa
    and have a hidden camera man take pictures of the fight to try and salvage his campaign.

Spider-Man takes the bait and attacks Medusa,

however during their fight the truth comes out and Spider-Man lets Medusa free.
    Fed up with her treatment in New York, Medusa decides to leave and return to the hidden land.
    Spider-Man then ruins Bliss' hope of capitalizing on the photos by telling the press that Medusa was wild and out of control.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by John Romita Sr. (layouts) and Don Heck (pencils), inks by Mike Esposito (as Mickey Demeo)

This is Medusa at her most regal.

Queen of the Kree, she has an audience with deposed Shi'ar Majestrix Lilandra who humbly kneels before her and Black Bolt, and then coolly cuts-off her warning about the Imperial Guard. Man, she was so self-assured in this page.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    This is Medusa at her most regal.

Queen of the Kree, she has an audience with deposed Shi'ar Majestrix Lilandra who humbly kneels before her and Black Bolt, and then coolly cuts-off her warning about the Imperial Guard. Man, she was so self-assured in this page.
    Regal to Powerfully Intimidating and I Completely LOVE IT!!!

Honestly these are reasons WHY Medusa is my 3rd Favorite Marvel Character as of Right Now and Likely a LONG-TIME to Come, she is Vibrants a Sense of Power and Control of any Situations she is in with a the Royal Regal to Back it Up So Much!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Medusa, Variant Cover
    by Dangerous-Beauty778

https://www.deviantart.com/dangerous...over-542747080

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Death Inhumanos
    While this is a Sad Cover, it is SOOO POWERFUL and the Way Medusa is Drawn and her Hair is with the Snow is MAGNIFICENT!!!

I am trying to own as Many of theses Variant Covers as I can!

Astonishing Member

It is a beautiful cover. I lover how Dauterman treats her hair. It's not simply hanging limp by her side.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    While this is a Sad Cover, it is SOOO POWERFUL and the Way Medusa is Drawn and her Hair is with the Snow is MAGNIFICENT!!!

I am trying to own as Many of theses Variant Covers as I can!
    Why's she crying? She dumped him.

Astonishing Member

DoI seems to have them reunited despite being physically separated. She is even calling him her husband again.

BANNED

Happy Birthday to the late GREAT Archie Goodwin!!!

Marvel Super-Heroes #15 Jul 1968
    "Let the Silence Shatter!"
    Searching for a way to restore her beloved Black Bolt's voice,

the Wizard offers his technology to Medusa in return for her returning to her criminal ways in the Frightful Four.
    Medusa reluctantly agrees, and helps them steal a rare sample of Quadranium 99.

However she later rebels when she finds out the Wizard has no intention of helping Black Bolt.
    She seals the rest of the Frightful Four in their space capsule headed into outer space.

Medusa appears to fall to her doom, but is caught in mid-air by Black Bolt who had been monitoring Medusa's activities.
    The Quadranium 99 is also lost to space, though Medusa takes solace in the fact that at least the Wizard will be unable to use it for evil.

Script by Archie Goodwin https://comicvine.gamespot.com/archi...in/4040-42923/, pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Vince Colletta.

BANNED

I loved all the ways she used her hair in this story.

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Ok you know how many were "Marvel is just making Inhumans Mutants, they can't use their concepts" I feel like I should make a tally on who did what first and who used it latter.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Here, she went full X-Man:

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Ok you know how many were "Marvel is just making Inhumans Mutants, they can't use their concepts" I feel like I should make a tally on who did what first and who used it latter.
    I think the "problem" lies in the fact that inhuman lore was very sparse, and you would have to have read FF, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. to know it all. Utopia/Genosha is a mutant Attilan, and Silent War and Paul Jenkins "Inhumans" was the government against the inhumans. People felt threatened by their own ignorance.