Page 11 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

The thing is, she has an ace in the hole if there is a confrontation with BB. The Nu-humans. Most of them have never met BB, and they certainly have no allegiance to him. He hasn't been around for them at all. Medusa, on the other hand, has personally sought them out, offered them shelter/protection, and been there for them from the beginning. I could very well see them siding with her if a conflict arises.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ok, heads up folks! Her Majesty makes an appearance not only in AXIS but also in
    spoilers:
    Fantastic Four #13.
    end of spoilers
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The thing is, she has an ace in the hole if there is a confrontation with BB. The Nu-humans. Most of them have never met BB, and they certainly have no allegiance to him. He hasn't been around for them at all. Medusa, on the other hand, has personally sought them out, offered them shelter/protection, and been there for them from the beginning. I could very well see them siding with her if a conflict arises.
    ''

Even if the citizenry sided with Medusa in a conflict with Bolt, he could take them ALL out by burping.

Ultimate Member

Not necessarily.

One word from Bolt and they won't be arguing with him any longer.
    She is Kamala Khan... The Magnificent Ms. Marvel!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ok, heads up folks! Her Majesty makes an appearance not only in AXIS but also in
    spoilers:
    Fantastic Four #13.
    end of spoilers
    Neat, thanks for the heads up!

I know that these fandoms overlap for some of us, so it's nice to see them all together on the cover of AXIS #1:

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Niffleheim

Inhuman society is ruled by Genocracy and not democracy or factions in support of Medusa.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Ultimate Member

Which is irrelevant since these new ones aren't part of that society. Or at least they haven't grown up in it, so they may very well not have the same respect/adherence to those rules.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Neat, thanks for the heads up!

I know that these fandoms overlap for some of us, so it's nice to see them all together on the cover of AXIS #1:

Wow--I LOVE this cover--thanks for posting it! Medusa outshines all other women at Marvel.

BANNED

Have there been any sightings of Uhura in the new Inhumans storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Have there been any sightings of Uhura in the new Inhumans storyline?
    Nope, not yet, sadly.

Niffleheim

Ahura Boltagon is all grown up now --- the last I saw of him was in the Young Avengers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Ahura Boltagon is all grown up now --- the last I saw of him was in the Young Avengers.
    Really? How old is he now? Is he still there?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Really? How old is he now? Is he still there?
    Presumably, Ahura's in his early teens {13-15} and was a member of the Future Foundation (Fraction's/Allred's run on the FF Series); where he's joined the other super-teens within the final storyarc of the (Gillen's run for the) YOUNG AVENGERS Series.

....And he still hasn't been seen since.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    Presumably, Ahura's in his early teens {13-15} and was a member of the Future Foundation (Fraction's/Allred's run on the FF Series); where he's joined the other super-teens within the final storyarc of the (Gillen's run for the) YOUNG AVENGERS Series.

....And he still hasn't been seen since.
    He should be back at Atillan; he's a Crown Prince and should be preparing.