Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post

The best explanation on the Royal Family on youtube. It even explains how the Royal Family communicate which I didn't know before
    Very informative, thanks! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Kneel Before the Queen of the Inhumans

Medusa!!!

Heck yeah!

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I adore Medusa! (as if it wasn't obvious)
    I hope that if Marvel's promotion of the Inhumans pays off, they'll keep her at as the center-piece of it all the same way they do Cyclops for the X-Men or Captain America for the Avengers. She has one of the most compelling personalities of the Inhumans and is the most worthy to rule them.

Also, she should get top billing in the movie. She deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Very informative, thanks! :-D

Heck yeah!

Beautiful imagery!

Yessssss!!!! Finally I get an appreciation for the one and only Dame Medusa!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    I hope that if Marvel's promotion of the Inhumans pays off, they'll keep her at as the center-piece of it all the same way they do Cyclops for the X-Men or Captain America for the Avengers. She has one of the most compelling personalities of the Inhumans and is the most worthy to rule them.

I am Greatly Wondering now Who they will choice to Play Medusa in the Movie!?

Indeed with the movie this should indeed help Medusa get an even more major push in Comics over the next few years!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    With the movie incoming, plus her appearing in Ms. Marvel #9 to acclimate Kamala into their world, I may need to look up more on her. What's her deal and what makes her stand out among the other Inhumans?
    Medusa's primary character trait, meaning the one I've seen in each of the three very different 616 Medusas I've read, is her devotion to her state and her family. Charles Souke is particularly good at capturing this I think.

That's all well and good, but I would say the major draw is that she's the only character with super hair. 20^ feet of naturally red, indestructible,* super strong, prehensile hair.

^Well, it depends on the artist and the panel, but it generally ranges from dragging the ground to making up two thirds of her silhouette.
    *unless she wills it.
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 11-02-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Agreed. Medusa would make an interesting addition to the MCU with her personality and powers. She deserves the lead role for the film. I agree that no one other than Jessica Chastain should play her! Maybe even Emma Stone! (Bring back her red hair!)

Agreed.

It sure would be nice to see a female getting top billing in an ensemble film from Marvel. ^_^

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

I love this thread SO MUCH.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Are they gonna address her missing son plot?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Agreed.

It sure would be nice to see a female getting top billing in an ensemble film from Marvel. ^_^

LOVE this Image So Much, Such a Gorgeous Medusa and Love how Huge her Hair is made in this Image with the curls and her pose!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Are they gonna address her missing son plot?
    Sincerely hope so. Him, Crystal and Luna haven't been much in Inhuman and that's sad.

BANNED

Any one of the actors they're throwing around for Captain Marvel on Carol's page would make a pretty good Medusa if they don't land the sparklefists.

BANNED

Her powers are gonna look a cheesy mess in live action

her powers are cheesy period..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine11500 View Post
    Her powers are gonna look a cheesy mess in live action

her powers are cheesy period..lmao
    Eh, I don't think you'd say that if you found yourself on the wrong side of them. ^_^;;

I have faith in the Marvel Moneymaking Machine to make things that could've been cheesy actually be badass. See: Guardians of the Galaxy's talking raccoon and tree. See Also: Ant-Man (unless that does, in fact, turn out totally cheesy... ;P).
    Prεtty Pεnny