Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine11500 View Post
    Her powers are gonna look a cheesy mess in live action

her powers are cheesy period..lmao
    Yeah, HOW DARE they adapt a cheesy superheroine! Because we all know that a green-skinned lady, a bald literal-minded guy, a triple-worded tree alien, and a gun-toting raccoon is THE PINNACLE of badassness and non-cheesiness, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Yeah, HOW DARE they adapt a cheesy superheroine! Because we all know that a green-skinned lady, a bald literal-minded guy, a triple-worded tree alien, and a gun-toting raccoon is THE PINNACLE of badassness and non-cheesiness, amirite?
    Hell, we need more superheroes on screen who aren't just punchy types. We got too many of them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Very bad ass indeed dear darling.

Hair...on the other hand seems very impractical and hard to take serious.

That Green skinned lady wasn't very bubbly in personality,she was a cold blooded assassin at introduction, The bald head guy was a killer who ls literally on a rampage for vengeance, the Raccoon and Groot were actually suppose to be comic relief,and provided most of the laughs actually. They are colorful characters(physically),and they all had their light hearted moments,but they were character driven.

I can't see Medusa coming to life AT ALL. Queen of Inhumans,my powers is long hair.. wooooo *flips hair*
    very cool and interesting...I kick all the other Marvel women out of the water.Fear my red locks from hell.

That Green skinned lady wasn't very bubbly in personality,she was a cold blooded assassin at introduction, The bald head guy was a killer who ls literally on a rampage for vengeance, the Raccoon and Groot were actually suppose to be comic relief,and provided most of the laughs actually. They are colorful characters(physically),and they all had their light hearted moments,but they were character driven.

I can't see Medusa coming to life AT ALL. Queen of Inhumans,my powers is long hair.. wooooo *flips hair*
    very cool and interesting...I kick all the other Marvel women out of the water.Fear my red locks from hell.

Well at least she's not another assassin who switches sides.

BANNED

Cute. You know you're in an appreciation thread, right?

Last edited by sprior93; 11-02-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Well at least she's not another assassin who switches sides.
    Stop it, I'm dying.

If the movie audiences can enjoy some powerless guy with a bow and arrow or some old fart with a shield, they'll love Queen Medusa.

Spectacular Member Carmen_Rider's Avatar

It's obvious to me Medusa's hair isn't just "hair strength." She's a superhuman for good reason. And bloody heck, I haven't gotten her yet in Marvel Avengers Alliance, and she's needed there. .

I can see a Cinematic Medusa's hair being used in a multitude of impressive and creative ways.

Nay Sayers get to steppin'.

BANNED

They have alot of options. The TressFX physics engine (not joking, it's actually called that) is designed around making cg hair behave realistically. Disney and PIXAR each have in-house experience with hair physics (Brave and Tangled) to lend. And I'm sure that there's a team at ILM (which does finishing work on Disney flicks anyway) that has been working on a hair system for years just in case George Lucas ever needed a hair sith or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Are they gonna address her missing son plot?
    If they do.....then it'll probably be when the timing's right for the INHUMANS Series to do so; although this Reader's surprised that Ahura didn't appeared where the Future Foundation are (during the current F4 Series), similar to where Luna appeared to her father Quicksilver (within the X-FACTOR Series).

I will say that, in the scans above, although impressive --imagery wise -- the length of her hair (particularly for that cyclone maneuver) is a bit "REALLY??"

But my reaction could be just that I'm not as familiar with her hair powers as I thought I was.
    Does she also make her hair grow and retract?

Niffleheim

Medusa.jpg

Hail the Queen of Attilan - Medusalith Amaquelin. That hair would look great in 3D lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

The perfect theme song for the Queen of the Inhumans!

Niffleheim

Love that Trident Now I have a hankering for Medusa crazy party hairdo during her Paris years when she was a thief.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Love that Trident Now I have a hankering for Medusa crazy party hairdo during her Paris years when she was a thief.
    LOL! Good call!

I really hope when the Inhumans movie comes out Marvel slips that song in on one of Medusa scenes. It would be awesome