Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    question is..which illuminati is he in?
    will reed gets desperate and consult dr doom or will there be another supervillain team up with namor and doom?!
    That's a good question, I'm really excited for the countdown to Time Runs Out starting next month

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Is this book not incredible?! I love how it's coming out more often. It's one of the few books I really want to do that.
    3 issues in 4 weeks that's awesome
    We need better comics

Has anyone been keeping up with the Original Sin issues of "Avengers" also by Hickman? If not, you are missing out on some great extra story. The parallel story lines of both "Avengers" and "New Avengers" (and the "New Avengers Annual") have been gold. Definitely one of my favorite stories at the moment.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

question is..which illuminati is he in?
    will reed gets desperate and consult dr doom or will there be another supervillain team up with namor and doom?!

I think Doom will be the replacement for Namor....and Kristoff is going to be in NA #24 too. Hickman just can't seem to stay away from the Fantastic Four characters he worked with it seems. Will Val or Nathaniel show up next?

Love this series, it deserves all the support it can get. Easily my favourite Marvel title alongside All-New X·Factor, Fantastic Four and Elektra. In fact, Hickman's issues are probably the first time I've ever really followed the Avengers. Ecstatic that Doom will be coming on board (sadly at the loss of Namor) and +1 from me on looking forward to Time Runs Out. Glad to hear there'll be more art from Schiti as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think Doom will be the replacement for Namor....and Kristoff is going to be in NA #24 too. Hickman just can't seem to stay away from the Fantastic Four characters he worked with it seems. Will Val or Nathaniel show up next?

that's certainly possible.
    now i wonder why they did'nt get doom on board as early as issue #6 (7?)
    on the same note, namor could also use that snub to offer doom a chance to work with him ?
    how far are we from #24 ? i can't wait!

i hope not..i can't see either Val or Nathaniel fit in the illuminati

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

that's certainly possible.
    now i wonder why they did'nt get doom on board as early as issue #6 (7?)
    on the same note, namor could also use that snub to offer doom a chance to work with him ?
    how far are we from #24 ? i can't wait!

i hope not..i can't see either Val or Nathaniel fit in the illuminati
    Issue #24 is tentatively scheduled for September 24th but Marvel doesn't have anything on their site's schedule yet.

Doom and Valeria are probably still going to be hanging out doing some road trips together. I don't expect her or Reed's dad to be members of the Illuminati but I think there might be an outside chance of a guest appearance, particularly if Val is still living with Doom in Latveria.

After Reed and Doctor Strange told Doom to stay out of it I wonder what Doom's independent research has come up with. Maybe they will regret keeping him out of things. Namor is going to be a tough act to follow. He certainly made his mark on the team, for better or worse.

I will love it if Kristoff shows up in NA #24. I think he is a great character and I would love to see more of him. I also like the image above. Its very regal but still captures the Dr. Doom theme that Kristoff evokes.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    That's a good question, I'm really excited for the countdown to Time Runs Out starting next month

3 issues in 4 weeks that's awesome
    Agreed on both the issues thing and especially about Time Runs Out.

Issue #24 is tentatively scheduled for September 24th but Marvel doesn't have anything on their site's schedule yet.

Doom and Valeria are probably still going to be hanging out doing some road trips together. I don't expect her or Reed's dad to be members of the Illuminati but I think there might be an outside chance of a guest appearance, particularly if Val is still living with Doom in Latveria.

After Reed and Doctor Strange told Doom to stay out of it I wonder what Doom's independent research has come up with. Maybe they will regret keeping him out of things. Namor is going to be a tough act to follow. He certainly made his mark on the team, for better or worse.
    Well if anyone can do it it's Doom. And he still has that fragment from the other Earth so it will be interesting to see what he learns from that, probably something the others didn't think of.

While Namor is joining the villainous Cabal while I think Doom will join the Illuminati. As others have mentioned, I am interested to know if Doom has learned anything from the Incursion in Latveria.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Fantastic Member

Just curious why you say tentatively as that's about 1 month after 23 comes out (I mean any issue's release date can move up to a certain point)

Spectacular Member

Don't forget guys, during Infinity (or maybe the Prelude), I think issue 10, Reed and Tony consult with someone to help them. We still don't know who that was. It was probably Doom, since he knows of the Incursions.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Fiegel View Post
    Don't forget guys, during Infinity (or maybe the Prelude), I think issue 10, Reed and Tony consult with someone to help them. We still don't know who that was. It was probably Doom, since he knows of the Incursions.
    That was issue 8. It could be Doom, and it would make some sense, but it was already in issue 7 that Reed and Strange told Doom to stay away.

BANNED

Is Hickman's Avengers important to New Avengers? Do they bounce off each other, or are they only loosely connected? I want to start reading New Avengers again(dropped at #13), but I'm not sure if I should also read Avengers to get the full story.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Is Hickman's Avengers important to New Avengers? Do they bounce off each other, or are they only loosely connected? I want to start reading New Avengers again(dropped at #13), but I'm not sure if I should also read Avengers to get the full story.
    Yes, Avengers and New Avengers are connected. It may not have seemed that way when they both started but they are moving towards each other.