Default Screwattack Death Battles

So, some of you may be familiar with this series. Some of you may know that they pitted WW vs. Rogue. Some of you may also know that they had Spider-man vs. Batman, and Captain America vs. Batman. Some of you may also know that they pitted some random anime dude vs. an obscure DC Comics character, and then decided to run it again.

Anyway, I just learned a few days ago that WW had a second Death Battle, this time in the One Minute Melee format, and she ended up fighting Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII series. I only played the first one, so I have no idea why this is worthy of a SADB, even if it's One Minute Melee. Anyway, check it out here. If you have played the other FFXIII games, let me know if you think this outcome is worth considering, and if the ending is logical.

I thought it was well done, WW's skills and powers well showcased. Now with the ending, I didn't know what to think of it and I learned that Lightning's character is some kind of higher god so the outcome could be logic in a way...But this fight didn't show WW as a bad fighter so I didn't really mind her losing even if that was kind of fast.

She could have taken off her bracers, since this version is Azz's, for the fight to be even, but overall I was quite okay with it.