Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Is Lyra even going ot get an issue? Seeing how Kitty Pryde is the next issue...they might jut make her a minor defeat...

I really think they're doing this so that they can just keep One Hulk now...

The kitty issue is probably connected to Axis

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan View Post
    I'll leave you with this hint: Doc Green has a plan for Lyra, but it's not in a needle. We've enjoyed a lot of big science so far, and sometimes big scientific ideas get away from even the smartest of us. Glad you enjoyed 8, and I know you'll enjoy 9...

Definitely loved it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gerryduggan View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it. 8 is better than 7, 9 is better than 8 - 10 is almost nonstop fighting. Glad you're having fun.
    I am - your run has been terrific! I sincerely hope both you and Bagley will be sticking around after this arc.

Amazing Member

It was such a long wait to see Hulk/Bruce and Betty back together again and it was pulled off excellently. I loved the Betty/Bruce/Hulk drama. The fact she was done with him. So much so she didn't even feel it emotionally when she had him shot. But then she sees Hulk and the Banner feels come back. Asking where he is. And Hulk tries to comfort her, maybe telling her a little white lie, and plans to stay out of her way to avoid causing her anymore hurt. Hulk makes her regret offing Bruce and regret causing what he/Hulk now is. But then we see Hulk not cool, calm and tough as he pretended to be when saying goodbye to Betty but emotionally distraught. Loved the final shot of him sitting on the edge of the roof. See we wouldn't get this stuff if it was cover-to-cover fights! We've seen some cool fight sequences though in the short spans so far. And maybe it'll be a bit lengthier with Red Hulk.

I was also one who didn't want every Hulk supporting cast member to have Hulk abilities too. Hulk is not X-Men. But I ended up being fine with it. And I'm fine with whatever these depowering plans include too. I wonder what the extra code in the nanites does. I like the theories on this thread. Duggan mentioned lawyers plural in forthcoming issues, I assume Daredevil and She-Hulk, interest is piqued how that'll go.

One thing I'm confused about is these three frames below. Flower's in Doc Green's hand. Flower's in EMPTY casket?? Flower's on Doctor Leonard Samson's stomach in casket. I too recalled in 610 Doc Samson being reduced to a skeleton. Maybe some of that regenerated. But that third frame does not show his face. I understand they're probably trying to shroud his "death" in some mystery but, am I mis-interpreting that 2nd frame, is that Doc Samson's casket empty or not?

http://s8.postimg.org/lu01y0sxx/unnamed1.png
    http://s8.postimg.org/j16udzslh/unnamed2.png
    http://s8.postimg.org/oa1vbvb0l/unnamed3.png

Enjoyed this issue, there is some interesting things going on. Betty being behind the shooting of Bruce Banner due to his name coming up in Terranometer but I get the feeling the name has changed to Doc Green. There is something going with that cure for Betty to take it so well.

As for Lyra, Doc green doesn't need a needle because she has nanites all ready that Bruce gave her so she could have a human form. So if he is really the smartest one there is he can remotely re-write those nanties to cure her permanently and most likely use her to get to Jennifer.

BANNED

This preview from Hulk #9 is amazing!

http://comicbook.com/2014/11/04/excl...d-mark-bagley/

Mr. Duggan, I'm very excited to know what's going on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post

Mr. Duggan, I'm very excited to know what's going on here!
    YIKES! That escalated quickly!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post

Holy sh*t!! That looks nuts!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    YIKES! That escalated quickly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Holy sh*t!! That looks nuts!
    Good thing it only appears to be in his mind… I think.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Good thing it only appears to be in his mind… I think.
    Or a possible future.

All-New Member

As much as Waid has been killing it with Daredevil...his Hulk was....forgettable..Duggan and Co. have seriously raised my anticipation for each new issue.I think the Doc green storyline may be the best in marvel's wheelhouse, currently....

I don't like Hulk as a villain. I want the hero to come back. I'm mad.

BANNED

Except that he is isn't a villain. No more than the original Hulk or Mr. Fixit were, for example.
    Last edited by Dr. Banner; 11-06-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxus View Post
    As much as Waid has been killing it with Daredevil...his Hulk was....forgettable..Duggan and Co. have seriously raised my anticipation for each new issue.I think the Doc green storyline may be the best in marvel's wheelhouse, currently....
    Let me agree with you and put it this way: Who Shot Bruce Banner got me to try out a Hulk title for the first time; Omega Hulk is making me into a true fan of Hulk.

I love having Hulk be the smartest and strongest there is. It's been a fun ride seeing past, present and future for Hulk coming together in this storyline.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zerxus View Post
    Agreed about Duggan. I still wouldn't say his run with Hulk is Marvel's best, but surely has a lot of potential and it is steadily improving with every issue. So, I believe it'll turn into something amazing soon!